First day

Hot and Cold

*Bali is great* you said in your heart as you arrived at their airport. The Bali dancers greet all the passengers. It's almost night already. The four of you quickly get a bus and heading towards JiWoo's cousin house. As you arrived,

"Junsuu!" JiWoo shout to an older guy, around 2 years older.

"Here's my cousin. This is my friend HyunJae, Jonghyun, and Minho" she point at each of you. You, Minho and Jonghyun give a smile back.

Then all of you are lead to the rooms. The house is wonderful. There are a lot of trees everywhere. A swimming pool, private pool laid between the trees. The room was great too. The bed is quiet big for one person and have a complete furniture.

There are only 2 rooms. So, you will sleep with JiWoo shile Jonghyun with Minho.

Each of you unpack your things. All of you had a wonderful dinner together. Right after dinner finish, JiWoo walking around in the garden. After several minutes, Jonghyun finish his dinner, he tag along with JiWoo. While, Minho, guess he come to his room.

You still feel tired from the jetlag. So you go to your room and decide to sleep. But no use, you still cannot sleep.

You walk out from the room to take some fresh air. And sitting on a bench in front. You see a lot of starts above you and wondering, Bali is beautiful. Then someone comes to you mind. Siwon. You wonder how if he come to meet you again, how if he playing a game with you again, how if.. *NO! Forget 'bout him!*

After you argue to yourself, you heard something. Water sound, exactly it's wave sound. You follow where the sound comes from. It leads you to the back gates. The gates were open. You step outside and see a beach. *Wooaa, nice one* You look around and, there, Minho is on your left side. You guess he just arrived also.

Then he turn to you, looking surprise,

"Oh, Jae, what're you doing here?" he ask

"I heard the wave so I follow 'till here. And you?" you ask back

"Junsu told me. So I wanna chec it out" he said

And awkward silence....Both of you staring at the beach at night. Well, it's beautiful, though it's awkward, you enjoy the view.

"Guess I will stay here longer, will you?" he ask, and sitting under the coco tree nearby, continue staring at the wave.

You follow him, and sit beside him.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" he ask, still staring the view.

"Yeah, rarely I have this kind of view" you reply

There are a lot of stars above the horizontal, and a glittery light from the other island.

"That one is an Aquila" he point out to the stars, constellations. "And that one Sagittarius" he keep explaining.

You don't understand any, so you just nod and staring at the stars. After awhile, you take your sight out and look at Minho.

His head is down, his look seems a bit worried. So you bravely ask,

"What happen?" you ask softly

"Nothing" He said, looking up again.

"You can tell me, that's okay" you said

"Well, I can't tell you, Jae. It's just a matter that I'm worrying. You know, worry about someone you suppose to hate" he said

"It's okay, don't need to be like that. You don't need to be worry and it's fine if the person is the one you hated. Everything's gonna be okay, God has His own way" You told, trying to cheer sad Minho up.

Minho looking up at you and stare. Slowly his face getting closer to yours. His gaze was so warm, it can melted all the girls. But then you feel that Minho is going to kiss you, you decide to stand up. But before you could stand up, Minho said,

"Thanks, Jae. It helps me" he said. *Sigh* you are relaxed now. But suddenly Minho kiss your cheek. It was so sudden. You look a bit surprise, but Minho keep calm and smile to you. You feel embarrassement, maybe you are overeacting. Your cheek blush when Minho turn his head away and stare at the view. Well, it's just as a friend kiss. Nothing more.

Both of you staring at the wave once again. It feels so short, but it's been half an hour. Your eyes getting heavier, and the wind makes you really sleepy.

*Black* asleep.