Chapter 2

Hot and Cold

Morning. You wake up by 6 a.m. and get ready for the school. You have a bread and milk as a breakfast. You also make another milk for your brother, Taemin. But he's not awake yet, he's a little lazy if he compared to you. You eat your breakfast with your sleepy eyes yet fast, because yesterday you can't sleep well. Without looking at the mirror, you could guess you have swollen eyes now.

Before you go to school, you knock Taemin's door and shout, "Don't forget it's school day!" and no answer as usual. Knocking on his door is kinda like a habit. Once, you forget not to knock on his door, and he ended up absent in school because of waking up late. What a weird behaviour of him.

You arrive really on time. You're in the class when the bell ring. Minho sit in the corner with empty seat beside him. He gives you a smile and let you to sit beside him. And that's what you do. "Hi" you greets him first and he greets you back.  Your homeroom teacher come in time with his glasses and book in his arms. 

"Students, please collect your homework here" He commanded and pointing on his table where the homeworks shall be collect.

*UH!? What kind of homework?!* You're not even busy last night, but your thoughts are full with your past. The memories that isn't worth to remember. You keep still on your seat, seeing Minho and other students collect it.

Minho curiously stare at you while raising his brow, maybe he can guess that you don't make one.

"HyunJae, where are your homework?" The teacher said, noticing that you're still on your seat.

*Oh, he remember my name already* "I miss it, sir. Sorry. Last night I was so tired and cause me to get sleep too, I woke up ..."

"Punishment after school" He cut your excuses, which all is a lie.

*Howcome, it's my new school, my second day. Nah!* What a great day you thought. You just been here for two days and received a punishment already. The students turning their eyes on you, somehow sees you like a badass. *I am not!*

"Did you need accompanion?" MinHo said, shockingly, that he's really caring.

"No, it's okay" you said while sighing.

"I've no idea" you whispers to yourself, covering your face between your arms

 

*KRRIIINNNNGGGGGG* School ends, time to go home. But not for you.

You have to dust the furniture in your class and done after several minutes. Not a big matter, but you don't want to experience once more again for sure. You are alone at school, you think. Minho apologized because he can't accompany you, because you didn't let him. You can't make yourself a burden to someone. Besides, he has to bought some goods of what his mom had told him. What a good son.

You're done. You take your bag and go to your locker to take out some books. You're busy reading the schedule you'll have tomorrow, to make sure you made the assignments for tomorrow. Unfortunately, you even forget to look in front. You bump onto a boy and both of you fall. Quick reflect, you stand up instantly.

"Mianhaee" you give a little bow.

You look upside, and a bit surprised. It's Donghae. *What's he doing here?* but anyway he is much good looking from a closer look. Though you've said sorry, he ignored you and continue walking passing you. Somehow, you boiled inside seeing his manner. "I said, sorry!" you said again firmly behind his back.

 Then he stop and turn his body a bit to you, y. "I've heard. Are you bump into me on purpose?" he raises his eyebrows.

" Hah, are you joking?! Of course not" You explain, annoyed by his bad attitude. He seems to knew you before, maybe because he saw you with MinHo on the first day.

"Girls are good liars" he said with low volume, then leaving you.

"What do you mean?! I'm not lying, of course. I'm not someone to be mess with" you compalined and fold your hands. Your voice echoing in the corridor. He didn't give any respond, then you added, "Oh hell yeah, why MInHo has a brother like you" you said in low voice but making sure he could hear.

Again he stop, but he didn't mind. "Nah!" He wave to you to say goodbye without looking back. Seems like he didn't care what you said just now.

"Hah! You think that was cool?!" you whisper to yourself, but unfortunately he heard it because it's an empty corridor. He glareback to you then leave.

*Such a hateful person.*

 

 

You went home and meet your brother, who is laying on the sofa watching his favorite movie, Spongebob (Cute :33)

"How's your first day in your junior high school?"

"Great, Make friends already, not like you. There's a beatiful girl in my class." he said and maybe butterflies are in his stomach when he said that.

"When it comes to pretty girls, you are the first one I guess huh" You said while smirking.

"And it was Siwon hyung's sister. I met him too afterschool" He said while still looking on the television.

*Siwon?!* Your ex, Siwon is on the same school with your brother, Blossom Highschool. You move to Summer Highschool on purpose, you don't want to mess with Siwon again.

"By the way, about new friends, I got one already." you said then pauses and continue, "What's Siwon doing there?"

"You silly? Of course for school and picking up his little sister. He also asked me some sort of questions. Not a bad idea, he introduce me to his sister also, her name is Mi Sun" He turn his head to you and smile.

*Bastard, what're you doing?!* you hit the floor with you right foot to show you're angry.

"What's happening, sis?"

"Nevermind" you went to your bedroom

 

#sorry if the story is boring :( I'm on my dilemma which story will it become. So, I need your advice guys for the next chapter and so on :/ #