Chapter 37

Hot and Cold

While anger is boiling up inside you, Taemin looking at you in concern. As if something happened to his sister. "Hey, I'm going first. Are you gonna be alright?" Taemin said as he start to turn his way to another road. You flinch then say, "Yeah, I'm alright sure. Bye, careful". Then Taemin gives you a smile while he getting further.

You let out a sigh when Taemin's presence isn't in your sight anymore. A sound of a motorcycle could be heard coming from your back. You quickly move to the right sid eof the road a bit to let that motorcycle have its way. But instead, it stopped right beside you.

First, you look susprise of the man in the helmet who suddenly stop. But next, by the time he open his helmet and let his hair fall to his forhead, you know that it's MinHo. Without he have said anything, you knew that you will end up let him drives you to school.

"C'mon, come with me" he said. Somehow his voice became so alluring and persuading. In this such a moment, you think it's the best for just follow him rather than waiting for Donghae to pick you up. Without any reply, you take a seat behind him and grab him tight by the waist. Your face touch his back, and your stomach gives a weird feeling that makes you sleepy. You really hope you can sleep on that ride.

Afterall, you decide to close your eyes along the way until you can feel that the motorcycle has stopped. Even you didn't care if MinHo had saw you sleeping behind him by the mirror. Automatically you get down yourself and pull your skirt down. "Thanks, MinHo" you give him a smile. He just smiles back and lead you to the class together.

Actually, Donghae pass you when you enter the corridor but you didn't realise, since you head-down yourself and just follow MinHo who is right in front of you. Donghae saw you, and before he could say anything, Tiffany pull him to her side so fast. He couldn't say a thing even greet you.

"Huh? You both coming together?" Jonghyun ask you two when you enter the class. And he is like usual, sitting around JiWoo and 'play aorund' with her. "What is this all about?" JiWoo also joining in, Usually, MinHo will just keep quiet and try to hide his blushing face. But this time, "I found her on my way to get here" he said, short but mean. Although it's just a usual sentence, but somehow it hurts you that he just pick you up because he met you unpurposely. But you didn't hope much though.

JiWoo and Jonghyun just nods, and JiWoo seems a bit confuse with the situation. She gives you a weird look for some seconds before the bell rang.

 

-

 

As it is the time for disimissal, you pack your things like energyless yet handy. "Jae, want to come home together?" MInHo ask you by your side, his face is now unpredictable. You shook your head for a 'no'. "Anio, it's okay, I can walk home by myself" you said. MinHo seems want to ask once more but he stop himself. You found it weird that he didn't beg you more or what, but it's fine since you really can walk by yourself.

You kick some pebbles on the ground in your way. It takes about some ten minutes more to arrived at your home. Just when you want to turn to your neighbourhood's instersection, someone grab you wrist that makes you pulled back and flinch. You can't imagine though how wide is your eyes now to see who it was.

"So hard to find you" Donghae said, a bit panting but not until pale like a ghost in another time.

"It should be easy" you said cooly and continue to walk without bothered by his grab on your wrist. "Listen" And again he pull you again. And didn't know whether it's on purpose or not, he pulled your waist as well. So his arm circled your waist that bring down shiver to your upper body. Of course, shiver for good things.

"Can you please get your hands off me?" you braced yourself to say that, though you felt it too harsh after saying those words. Quickly, he removes his arm from your waist and wrist but still in a standby in case you try to runaway again. And yes, it makes you think you're stupid to let him get his arm off of you.

Donghae take a deep breath and start to say, "Here, I'm sorry I can't pick you up this morning. It was such a messy morning" he said then pauses. *Is it only that?* you thought and raise a brow. Then you continue to walk again.

This time, he didn't grab you or anything, but he follow behind you. "Jae, I'm really sorry. I do. It was an accident, I didn't mean to leave you there" he said.

"Is it? Didn't mean to? I have to wait for long in front of my door, useless" you said and mad to remember how you waited for that long. "Jae, it wasn't me who texted you" he said. It even made you angrier, so it doesn't mean that he apologized to you.

"Yes, I think so" you said calmly and still in you fast pace. "It was Tiffany! She took my phone and I couldn't texted you anymore!" he said. Donghae have to admit that he lied about Tiffany took his phone, it was actually him who gave her his phone. Of course until now he still say stupid to himself.

"She came to my house suddenly and my mother forced me to drive her to school. Well, I can refuse, but you know Tiffany!" he said like it's his last hope. Somehow, you slowed down your pace, began to believe his words. And it's true, your ex-bestie had changed so much and you disgusted her for now.

You turn around and look him right in the eyes which bring shock to yourself that you can stare him by the eyes. But at the same time, you know that you can't go that easy on him. "What a moment. You drived her while MinHo pick me up, fair enough" those are the words that came out from your mouth. Donghae's expression changed for a moment by the time you finished your sentence. You can't guess what expression is that, but for sure it's an intimidating and cold look.

*Too late* you said to yourself. His expression become serious and he pull your wrist to the small gap between the houses nearby, which one of them is your house. None of you realized that you've arrived to your house. This time you didn't resist his pull, maybe you're too scared to resist?

The air between you two is so tense since it's only a small gap and even smaller gap between the two presences. You stared at his cold ice, your stiff like frozen but your heart decided to melt instead. He stare at you back, somehow like the one who can freeze you in your place anytime.

"Want to know what's fair?" he said without finishing his sentence and abruptly press his lips to yours. His kiss is so passionate and you couldn't resist. At the first seconds, the moment of Siwon flashing you mind that you want to push him back from you. But that's useless, you are too weak towards his kiss and end up put your hand in front of his chest instead of pushing.

You mumble, try to stop the moment right away before you can fully give up on him. But he just make the kiss deeper and deeper until his tongue try to enter through your lips wall. Of course you resist it and make a unforceful yet useless push on his chest which is terribly too weak. He got that chance and lift your arm to his neck. Which automatically your arm clinging on his neck now. His left hand push against the wall right beside your head. And his right hand move up from your hips to your neck.

All of his actions bring a shiver to your whole back, which make you simply giving up. It's no use for you to resist anymore. Even his tongue has touch yours and play around like there's a playground in there. Both of you were deep inside your own thoughts. Different memories are flashing up in both of your minds. Donghae's hand move down again slowly to your hips, nearly your cheeky . Your feet also giving up, powerless, but at least your arm is still on his neck.

Slowly, Donghae release his lips from yours and both of you began open your eyes. "I'm not lying anything to you. I'm so sorry." he said, besides his cold expression, his voice is so calm and warm. You feel like tearing up but no tears coming out. Your heart flutter like 'hell, is this really me?'

"Yes, it's okay" you said, in a low voice and try to calm yourself down from nervousness. His expression looks satisfied and give a small smile to you. Then, again, he dip you into a kiss again.

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!