Vacation, I got to go

Hot and Cold

*Friday night*

1 day countdown to the vacation. You've done with your things and got message from JiWoo

HyunJae aa~ ,

Tomorrow we will gather at the airport 7.a.m.

Make it on time

I'll be there with Jjong

See ya, buds!

 

*Hft, morning huh?* after several seconds, your phone ringing

Minho is calling~

You: Hello?

Minho: Annyeong, Jae. Did you got JiWoo's text yet?

You: Yes, just now. Maybe I'll get the taxi nearby

Minho: Okay. Hey, I can pick you up tomorrow, though it's cheaper than taxi, free exactly hahaha

You: Good ideaa! Okey, accept

Minho: Okay, I'll be there at 6 a.m. Goodnight.

You: Deal, annyeonngg!

 

*Saturday morning*

 

*THIS HOUSE IS ON FIRE! THIS HOUSE IS ON FIRE!*

Your clock shows it's 5.30 a.m. Omo, you're late. Minho will be there in 30 minutes more.

You take a quick bath and squeeze into your jeans and white blouse. The suitcases are ready in front of your drawer. You take all of them until your hand is full and eat some breakfast. Breakfast clear, you go to your father's room and say a farewell. Not forget to Taemin's room too.

Of course, he's still asleep. You say the farewell without any reply from him. Well, actually he reply, with a snore.

At the same time, car's horn in front of your house. *It must be Minho*

You hurry yourself to the front door. You see a black car, looks like Donghae's. Minho help you with your suitcases. Then both of you come in to the car.

Minho said, "Ready to vacation?" he said with a smile

You smile brightly back. You find it weird when you see the driver wearing a sunglasses. The driver is so emotionless, even not smile back at you when you give him a smile. But the driver looks a bit classy and..handsome?

You joke around, "Wah, what a sunny day" although it's still dark. That joke was meant for the emotionless driver.

And still, no emotion. You whisper to ourself, "No offence"

 

*Airport*

Minho helps you with your suitcases again. And you think you need help also, it feels more heavier than before.

You ask Minho, "What's the driver's name?"

You'd like to say thankyou to the driver for drive them there. But before he could answer, the driver call Minho, you thought it's a bit inpolite

Driver shout "Minho!"

Then Minho reply, "Ne, hyung"

*Hyunggg?!!!* You take a peek from behind of the car, you can see the driver's side face and he take off his sunglasses. Upss, it's Donghae!

*Ohgosh, I'm in trouble* *How embarrassing* You remember what you did in the car. Doesn't want him to know that you've noticed him, you take care your suitcases again and drag them to the side road.

"Soooo, that's your driver?" you ask Minho when Minho finish talking.

"Hahahha, it's Donghae" Minho said, and then pat your head.

"You don't tell me earlier! what are you talking about?" you asked

"Hahaha sorry. He just said that he can't pick us up from here on Tuesday. Because tomorrow he also go to a vacation with Onew and Eunhyuk hyung. Until Tuesday too. Maybe my REAL driver will pick us up" He explained.

"Umm.. well? where did he go? Not the same like us, isn't it?" you said, hoping that will not happen.

"I don't know too. He never tell. It's alright, he doesn't even know where we go" Minho said

"okay" you sigh as a relieve.

"HYUNJAEE! MINHO!!" a cute sound calling your name.

It's JiWoo, running towards you. "Glad not planning to be late you two hahaha" she said, panting because of running.

"C'mon, we don't want to be late. Let's get in" Jonghyun said, as he follow JiWoo behind.

 

*In the airplane*

You sit down next to the window, you wish JiWoo can sit beside you to chating about girl's stuff. But she already sit across you with Jonghyun and another one unknown passenger. Minho sit beside you and take off his jumper. You can see his tall posture and his muscles, so athletic. *Well, he's not ugly*

You feel so tired and your eyes feel so heavy. You close the window beside you and go to sleep. Without you realizing, you are asleep quickyly. Your head fall to Minho's muscular shoulder. Minho then looking at you and smile softly. And in a count of minutes, Minho is asleep too, his head fall on to your head.