Chapter 40

Hot and Cold
The next days are just beautiful like the other one. Your phone is busy, and of course because of Donghae's texts. But, you never got bored of it. 
 
It's been so obvious that you two love each other, but none of you dare to confess first. You can say the relationship you have now is, no name relationship. These days, you even forget about MinHo or else. Now you know why JiWoo and Jonghyun always missing from you and MinHo. Even now you and Donghae aren't lovers, but you two look like that.
 
The morning you arrived at school, Donghae greets you by the school's gate. "Good morning, girl!" He said. You flush eventually, when he calls you 'girl', it just made you fluttering inside. Well maybe actually he wants to call you 'my girl'. "Hey, Dong!" You greets him back. He pouts because you call him "Dong" . But who cares. 
 
He pat your head and kiss you on the forhead. That kind of affection become usual for both of you these days. You felt everything went real quick. It feels like you just know Donghar like yesterday. And you remember how you two quarrel at each other, how you get a long with him slowly, how you two acts like a lover but actually you're not. Now you realize that Donghae have nothing but warmth. He used to be a cold guy, but it looks like he never be the cold one. He is the one who makes you fluttering and blushing. 
 
You smile yet fluttering inside when he kissed you on the forhead. And also hope that no one sees that moment. He grab your waist and it brings a bit shiver through your body. His arm was covered with your backpack, so nobody saw him grab your waist, except the really thorough one. 
 
Onew pass you two in the corridor. It's near Donghae's class. "Hey, what's up with you two?" He grinned and looking at both of you suspiciously. Then right at that time, Eunhyuk rushing towards Onew and push him by his shoulder. "I told you not to leave me!!" Eunhyuk said then turn his head to you and Donghae which standing really close with each other. 
 
"Oh, look at you. Are you two made up?" Eunhyuk grinned, even bigger than Onew's. Donghae just clear his throat and don't know what to say. You even more blushing than him. "Not yet, I guess. Is it soon?" Onew began to tease again. They both cheered and laugh at Donghae mischievously. 
 
"Whatever both of you say" Donghae manage to say. Eunhyuk and Onew highfived each other, then Eunhyuk said, "See, he can't even refuse". and then they both laughing again. You giggle at your two other sunbaes, Onew and Eunhyuk, they're more like kids. Donghae didn't mind them this time, he continue walking through the corridor.
 It's near the stair. Which means, upwards to Donghae's class and towards to your class.
 
Some girls smile crazily at him and some even drooling when Donghae pass by. "Hi" some girls shyly greets him like she doesn't know that you are really close to him that time. Donghae didn't greet her back, instead he keeps walking like can't hear anything. You look at the girl behind you and she seems upset yet embarrassed. "You should be nice to her" you said and nudge him. 
 
Donghae raises a brow at you. "Should I?" He said. You nodded, "to everyone. Sometimes..you're just too cold" you said. He chuckles and say, "well, isn't it the purpose? Because you're hot". *this guy is cheesy* 
 
You rolled your eyes and both of you stop at the stair. "Guess we separate here. See you after school" Donghae said and heading upstair to his class. You smile like crazy, he really sent you butterflies. 
 
This is a life you like, your friends are so much fun with you and you have Donghae, thought he's not your boyfriend. Yet. It's so silly to think he's only your sunbae. There's a rumour around that Donghae and you made up. Most of students are talking about it. Even it was heard by JiWoo. 
 
"Jae! Are you with Donghae now??" JiWoo said in the canteen.   MinHo at that time was eating, flinch at the sudden topic. Jonghyun also heard what she said. He look at his girlfriend, JiWoo, then look at you with his goofy smile. "Really? HyunJae finally grown up haha" Jonghyun said. "Yah!" You yell at him.
 
You can't imagine how red is your cheeks now, but you can't just admit that Donghae is your boyfie now. "No! I'm just close to him, nothing else" you said, trying to sound sure. Jonghyun keep teasing on you until JiWoo told him to stop. MinHo doesn't know what to say anymore. 
 
Finally, the time you've waited. It's the dismissal. You wait at the school's gate waiting for Donghae since you dismissed a bit earlier than him. MinHo is not around, that's why you feel odd to walk to the school's gate alone. Even you leave JiWoo and Jonghyun behind. "Ready to go?" Suddenly Donghae showed up behind you. Actually, Donghae want to take you somewhere. You've told him that you want to go home first before go out, to get change. But he said, it just wasting the time, uniform is alright. 
 
You nod happily and follow him. Donghae grab your hand and lead you where he want to go. He open the car's door for you and you hop in happily. 
 
-
 
MinHo doesn't feel the same. He has to understand. He feels sad because he can't have much time with you these days. But he didn't know whther to feel sad or happy seeing you with his hyung every day and you're happy.
 
He is the last one who get out from the class, the other students had got out quickly by the time the bell rang. He saw you got out from the class in a rush, but he didn't mind to follow you along. He think, it such a bother to you. 
 
His face is facing the floor, though he make sure that he take the right steps, not to bump into someone or doors. He finally look up when he got out from the corridor, he sees light. You are walking with Donghae to his car that time. MinHo watch you and turn his head away eventually. Hejust don't want to care. 
 
By the time Donghae's car off to the road, another car followed behind. MinHo squinted his eyes at the police number of the mysterious car. His eyes widened and he got an uneasy feeling. Eventually, he take his motorcycle with him.
 
-
 
"Welcome to my palace!" Donghae said and open his arm to the air. It's that place again, his favorite, the rooftop. Like usual, his face is pale at first but then it become normal when he reach the rooftop. You think about it that it's quiet funny.
 
You've got the feeling that he will brought you up here by the time he stopped his car at the parking lot. It's quiet fun though and you think that this rooftop is one of the romantic places you've been. This time is different. Both of you have bought some meal to the rooftop. And the sun is still there, almost set. The sky has its orange color because of the sun and luckily there's a soft breeze up there.
 
You could imagine how you and Donghae hold each of your hand together and he hug you while watching up the sky and- maybe you should stop. The breeze brush your hair and Donghae's as well. His uniform is untidied and he left his tie in his car. And overall, ....he looks y.
 
"You got the preparation, uh?" you said, and looking at the wood table laying on the corner. Last time you were here, you don't find any table there. "Just add some inventories" Donghae said and let you sit on one of the chair. Then he sit across you.
 
Both of you unpack the meals you two had bought and you could smell their taste. When all the meals was unpacked, both of you awkwardly looking at the foods. Didn't know what to do, what to say, how to act. You chuckles and he look up at you. "What's funny?" he said.
 
You turned out chuckling and said, "Don't blame me if I always have a miserable memory with you by the time we eat together". He tilt his head, looking confuse. You laugh at his confuse face, it just so adorable. "You remember, when we have a vacation and we spit at each other? It's a trauma" you said and act like annoyed.
 
"Well....that..." he said and seems recall his memory slowly. "I see, you still remember it" he said and grinning, with his cheesy look. "It's a bad memory!" you said, denying any thoughts that he might think right now.
 
Just like a fortune, his stomach grumbling, craving for foods. You turn out a laughter, "Okay, let's eat now!"
 
 
 
It's such a beautiful moment, you joke, he jokes, and both of you laugh. "Yess, and he forgot to bring his underwear back home" he said, telling about Onew's mistakes. You burst out into laughter again, knowing that Onew, the almost perfect guy, have some mistakes too.
 
"Full?" he asking you. "Yeah, really full" you said and playing with your stomach. "Let's get down" he suggest and you follow him along.
 
By the time you reach the mall again, he stop his steps and said, "Want to know something?" he asked you and it makes your heart thumping louder. "What?" you ask back. "I have to go to the toilet" he said and grin. *This brat*
"Go" you said to him and smile while he escape to the toilet.
 
You wait there patiently, from second to minutes, one minute to two minutes, and now it had been ten minutes. You want to call him but you refuse your will to, it might just bother him in there. You don't want to be a clingy person.
 
Without you know, MinHo is looking for you all the way up to your place and someone is watching from a distant.
 
 
UGHH, AND FINALLY I UPDATE. HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME......SORRY GUYS :((
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!