Chapter 19

Hot and Cold

Back to reality. Donghae ignored you on the last day of vacation, you don't have a chance to talk to him.

So yeah, welcome back to SCHOOL! *ROARGGGHHHH*

You have fun on the vacation, and take a look at some photos that were taken. There's one photo you with JiWoo, Minho & Jonghyun. All of you smile at the camera except Minho. He unpurposely not looking to the camera, but looking at you with his smile. *he likes me?* *no, no, no* you shake your head.

"HyunJae!" JiWoo's voice bring you back from daydreaming.

You look up at her with your wide eyes. She laugh,

"no need to surprise!" "Hurry up! We have a session in several minutes again"

You pack your things up and go into the class. You saw Donghae passes by, you wave at him, he look at you but then look away.

As usual, you Minho Jiwoo Jonghyun sit together. It's xtremely boring, you wish you will have another vacation later. Between you and Minho, none of you talking.

"Did you still feel bad?" Minho suddenly ask

 "Hmm?" You don't have any idea

"Yeah, my hyung I mean. Sorry, he's just a worry towards his brother. He always wanna know my friends' traits, he's such a protective person"

You don't have any idea why he suddenly says like that. But you know who is he talking, it's Donghae. *Donghae is a protective person?*  *No wonder he ever asked me whether I like Minho or not* you laugh inside.

"Y-yes"

 

As hours pass by, finally it's lunch time! You let out a big relief sigh as you went out to the canteen. Minho leads all of you to the canteen. Then, a familiar girl that you ever saw pass by. You can see her face and kinda familiar. *who is she?*

You stare at her back when you bump into Minho's back.

"Oh, miann"

"What happen, HyunJae?"

"Oh I'm okay" you look back again but the girl has gone.

"Who?" He ask

"No, nobody"

 

 

Screams was heard when Donghae Onew Eunhyuk enters the canteen. *what so special 'bout him?*

They just walk calmly, except Eunhyuk, who smiling at everyone.

Onew then notice your table and come towards you.

"Oh, HyunJae!" He waves. You wave back and saw Donghae just leave Onew there.

"Here, I have some photos of you from the vacation. You can borrow if you wanna take a look" he gives his USB.

Girls' eyes are staring at your table. You just realize that you just had a vacation with this popular sunbaes and getting closer. * I had to admit, Donghae doesn't deserve this popularity*

 

*KRRIINNGGG*

"Class, DISMISS!" Mr. Kyuhyun said (SUJU).

Well, you had to admit he's the coolest teacher ever. Not just by his looks, but his attitude too. He's still like a teenager.

"WOHOOO!" All the students cheer.

"HyunJae, don't forget your homework. Don't make me punish you again" he says with an adorable smile.

"Neeeee" you answer, smile back. Minho has left, you told him to leave first, so he didn't need to wait. But Jonghyun is still there in the class with you.

"You are not going home?" You walk towards him.

"Yeah, in a minute. Actually, ....emm....Jae..." He says with a nervous face and cheek blushing. You wait for him to continue.

"Actually, I like JiWoo. What should I do?" He ask "What should you do? Propose?" You suggest easily.

"You are not  surprise at all?" he raise his brow.

"Well, I knew you like her by the way you treat her" you smirk

"Oh....." He looks embarrassed. "Yeahh, I'm going to confess to her tomorrow. But I'm not sure she will have the same feeling as me. What should I do? I think you might help because you are her friend" You surprise at how talkative he can be.

"We are besties actually" you correct. "Well, I think she likes you also. Don't be a chicken. Just confess" you answer

"Really? How do you know?"

"Everyone should know....her attitude is different in front of you. She looks more......happy?" You raise a brow

"Really?!! Seriously?!! Okay, thanks. I need that answer" he shakes your hand then leave the class running and cheering.

You facepalm your face. *howcome I have a friend like this*

You walk to the school's gate and found 2 figures there. A girl, that familiar girl just leaving from a guy, and it's Donghae. His back is facing you. You can point it out by his good posture *what am I thinking* *okay, it's time to apologize*

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO SO SORRY FOR THE BORING ONE, I UPDATED 2 CHAPTERS BECAUSE I WILL HAVE MY EXAM ON MONDAY.  WISH ME LUCK!