Chapter 16

Hot and Cold

"HyunJae, wake up sleepyhead!" JiWoo's voice echoing in your ear.

"umm? It's still 7" you mumble and take back your blanket.

"No, you have to wake up, piggy. We will off at 8" as she shake you.

 

 

"JiWoo, HyunJae!" Jonghyun walking towards both of you at at the gate. You are wearing a long-sleeve t-shirt and a short. And so does JiWoo. Minho and Junsu also catching up behind Jonghyun. Minho's skin looks so tanned. He is wearing a sleeveless undershirt that showing his arm muscle. And well, you can predict that he has such hot abs.

Junsu is shirtless, though it's not as good as Minho, his body is still not bad. While Jonghyun wearing a blue t-shirt with short. You stare to MInho's arm for a quiet time. *I never seen those*

"Hey" Minho's greet bring you back to reality.

"Oh, hey!"

"let's go to their village"

 

The four of you finally meet up with Donghae and friends. Eunhyuk wearing an overpressed v-neck t-shir,t. Eunhyuk is not as hot as the others, but he makes you comfortable when you are around him because of his silliness.  And Onew wearing a plain t-shirt that really suits him. HIs smile is so adorable, and his cheek absolutely a tofu. No wonder he was called as dubu Onew.

Donghae wear a sleeveless undershirt also, his style is almost the same like his brother. But the difference, Minho is warm, while Donghae....well you know. You wonder how Donghae can be friends with Eunhyuk and Onew too. Donghae's chest is well-built too, his hair become messy when it were blown by the wind and it makes him looks hot. *Ani, what am I  thinking?*

"Ready, folks?" Eunhyuk yell, "Let's go!"

You walk in to the shop that rent some boats and games. All of you decide to play banana boat.

"Sunbae, is that ride scary?" JiWoo ask to Onew. "No, it's fun either. Oh, and don't call me sunbae, oppa is fine" he said warmly.

Jonghyun's anger seems boiling up. *Hmm..why is he like that?*

 

Junsu is talking with the instructor there which only him that could understand. While you and JiWoo picking a life jacket that fit to each of you. Donghae then pass by and whisper,

"It's a beach. The dresscode is bikini, even a psycho" he smirk and go. 

Your cheek becoming red because of embarrassement. *Aish* *Ha-ha. Funny* you give him a glare to his back.

 

"Okay, attention everyone. So we will riding a banana boat then he will send us to the island nearby. There" he point to a land that's not that far from here.

"No need to worry about the your wet clothes. The island has some shops" he continue.

 

"Have you ever ride this?" Minho show up from your back. "No, it's my first" you smile. "Okay, it'll be fun"

(seat arrangement: Eunhyuk, Onew, JiWoo, Jonghyun, You, Minho, Donghae)

Eunhyuk got the front seat happily, jumping up and down on the boat making the boat shaking.

JiWoo yelling at Eunhyuk because she is afraid she will fall immediately. You want to yell to, but you try to keep calm. *I bet it's her first too*

Jonghyun laughing at JiWoo's cuteness but finally he stop it, "Hyung, that's enough" *sigh*

The boat making  a little turn and it makes you lost your balance. But Minho got you on your waist. "I got you. It's not the time for you to fall". You reply with a smile. After 3 times falling into the water. You start to relax the ride, it's so enjoyable. Then Jiwoo announce,

"So, after this. he will lead us near to the island. Afterwards, we have to swim a bit to the beach"

Then the boat is getting closer to the island. One by one, each of you get into the water.

"Wanna some help?" Minho offer you

"No, I can swim anyway" you reply.

You catching up behind Minho. Eunhyuk and Onew lead to the beach. Jonghyun is swimming with JiWoo. Minho getting faster, and you try to catch him up. While Donghae is nowhere in sight. Suddenly, your feet get cramp. You keep you arm moving so you can still float on the water. But it makes you getting further from the group.

You try to shout to them, but they don't notice beside your mouth keep going into the water. You cannot see clearly too because the water splash your face. Your arm getting tired, and slowly you drown.

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT AND SUBCRIBES!!