Chapter 34

Hot and Cold
"C'mon" you said to him. He is so quiet for awhile, maybe because of surprise? Mad? Or cold as usual? No one knows. 
 
You drag him to the movies. He just followed as well. "So, what we gonna watch?" Finally he spoke up. "You choose" you said. 
At last, you two end up watching an action movies. It's so awkward for a while to sit side by side in the movies like that. You look at him when he is not looking while he look at you when you're not looking.
 
"That was daebak" you said as you finish watching. Donghae just nods, he is still kinda cold towards you and you have no idea what to do to make him become Donghae that you like.
 
Suddenly he disappeared and left you there. You even didn't know where is he heading since he just gone like that. "Bubble tea?" suddenly he whispers to your ear. He ordered the chocolate one, just what you like. You noticed that he still remember that thing. "Thankyou" you took the chocolate one in one of his hand.
 
While drinking, he leads you a way to the emergency stairs. "I don't find any emergency" you commented. "Just wait" He began climbing up the stairs and you follow as well.
It took quiet a moment to reach the top, you even pant so is Donghae. His face getting pale but not until a door come in front of both of you. He open the door and the night breeze touch your skin.
 
His breath become normal eventually. It was so refreshing, and you could tell that you are on the rooftop. Much to your surprise, it's the garden on top. But unfortunately no one was there, only the two of you, well it's fortunate. Weirdly, the garden was only filled with tulips flowers. It's even on the corner only, the others were dead. "Tulips" you whispers as you saw their colorful and really noticeable.
 
"Beautiful, isn't it?" Donghae said from your back. "Yeah" you nods.
 
The garden is only lighted with several street lamps. The garden is so quiet, all you could hear is the breeze. Donghae's pale face become normal again. "Wow" you said in amazement as you saw the cities from above. The roads were crowded by cars, the lights are everywhere.
 
You search for a good spot to look on the cities and you find a wide and empty spot on your left but it's a bit wet. The spot there is wonderful for sightseeing. "Here" you call Donghae who is watching you from the back. He seems unsure but manage to step forwards to you. "I don't think this is a good idea" Donghae whispers to himself and then stand beside you.
 
"How did you know so much place?" you ask him curiously.
 
"Well, I've been here with.....someone" he said carefully. You thought that it might be someone special that he brought there. Before you could even ask who, he said, "Her name is Yoona. You don't know her". It maked a great shock to you, and quickly cover you mouth before you will slip anything out from your mouth. "She died" he said again, look a bit sad but manage to brush them away.
 
"She died just right there" Donghae pointed a busy yet lonesome road. You didn't dare to ask anything of what happened. "I feel sorry. She must be really....special" you said, and a bit jealous though over a dead person.
 
 
*flashback*
 
"Yoona, you want some?" Donghae offer her a spoonful of warm soup in one of the mall's restaurants. Yoona take it delightly. They've been treating each other like that, like brother and sister for real.
 
"C'mon, oppa will show you my favorite place" Donghae said and take a grip to her arm then run to the emergency door. "Uh? What're we doing?" Yoona said as she tries to catch up with him.
 
As they reached the top, Donghae's face is like a death person, pale like so pale. "Omo, oppa. Is it coming again?" Yoona grab his shoulder in worry.
 
Chapter 34 
 
"No, I'm okay, just open the door" Donghae force a smile to her. She quickly did what he ordered. 
As soon as it opened, his cheeks colour become normal again by the fresh air. 
 
"Oh, oppa, you become normal again as soon as the door opened. Is it a magic or what?" She said innocently. Donghae just pat her head and heading outside. 
 
"How did you know this kind of place" Yoona said in amazement. "This is my garden" he said which shocked Yoona the most. "Really?!" Yoona shocked.  
"Yeah, I got a permission from the mall's owner. Beside, no one use it. So I make it become a garden". Donghae said. 
 
"That's daebak. But I see there are no tulips here. You should add it, it will become beautiful" Yoona said joyfully and looking around at the flowers. "Okay if you say so. I'll add it" Donghae smiles at her. 
Yoona walk to the edge and looking at the city sight from above. She looks blank and empty. 
 
"Do you miss MinHo?" Donghae said as he noticed something behind her expression. She nods slowly and shyly. "I wonder when he will come home after the training" Yonna then pouts. 
"See, I know you like him, don't you?" Donghae but he is actually jealous. 
 
"Anii, but yes, a little bit" Yoona flush and punch Donghae lightly. "But, it's fine since oppa is here" she said and show a smile to him. Donghae just raise his brow. "Saranghae oppa" Yoona said cutely. Both of them knows that It's just a love as brother and sister. 
"Oh yeah? How you can prove it?" Donghae raise a brow again. Yoona seems thinking seriously. 
 
"Okay, I will prove it" she said and walking to the emergency stairs. "Where are you going?" Donghae follow as well. 
She leads him to the lobby near the roads. Yoona run across and looking at Donghae from that point. Then she shout, "saranghae, Donghae oppa!" All the people which is passing by looking at her confusely. "You don't have to do this, Yoona, really" donghae said, embarrassed yet happy. 
 
Luckily the road is quiet, only few cars passing by and what really fortunate is, it's not a traffic or else everyone will hear. Yoona smiles mischievously across. She shot Donghae off guard and really blushing. She hoping happily towards Donghae and just before Donghae wanted to appproach her, a car with a high speed crossing that street. 
 
Just in seconds counting, Yoona's body flew away and no movement again of her. The car quickly go away, even if Donghae chase the car it's useless. And Yoona just died there in front of his eyes. 
 
*end of flashback* 
 
"Donghae?" Your call just awake him from his memories. "Oh, sorry" Donghae quickly apologize but his face looks miserable and so bad. 
"It's okay" you suddenly put your hand in his instinctively, he didn't refuse or anything. Donghae look up at you like you knew everything already without he told you. 
 
He reach your other hand and hold it also, though your heart thumping but you still enjoy it. "It's a past. But life must go on as well. It's maybe the best for her, everything happened for a reason" you try to calm him as possible. It seems like he hold back his tears, tears of sad but couldn't show it. 
 
Suddenly, Donghae pull you into a hig slowly. Of course you didn't refuse, instead you hug him back. His presence warmth your whole body and soul. Donghae feel so too. He feels more calm by the time you touch his muscular chest. You rub hisback up and down to calm him more. His hot breath is so warming in that cold breeze. 
 
Suddenly, the spot where you both standing splash out a water fountain. "See, I told you this is a bad idea" Donghae said. *what a moment ruiner* you said in your heart. "How did you know this is a bad idea? And why you dare not to tell me a thing?!"   You said as your clothes are all wet. 
 
"Umm, well Jae, this is my place so I know. Sorry not to tell you earlier, ....you seems excited" Donghae said nervously in the splash of water while rubbing his back neck. 
 
You are blushing by the time he said you look so happy yet surprise that he own this place. Without both of you noticing, both of you are arguing in that fountain, still on the same spot. Donghae's hair fall forward closing his forhead, he looks so y in it. He look down, feeling guilty. "Okay, since we are here, let's play" you said and make Donghae confuse at the moment. 
 
You pull his arm to the deeper fountain splash. Both if you are undoubtly wet. You splash him with the water and seems like he wants to revenge. Ending up, both of you playing in that fountain like a kid.
 
Donghae then slip down beacuse of the wet floor. You eventually laugh, which you can't hold back anymore. "You. Don't laugh" he quickly get up and chase after you. He hug back you with his all-wet clothes, both of your body feel sticky due to the wet. "Okay, I give up, sorry" you said while laughing.
 
"Okay, the securities can't find out we go into the mall with this appearance" Donghae said while looking down at his clothes. You feel a bit guilty since you're the one who start with the playing. "What shall we do?" you facepalm yourself and squeezing your wet shirt.
 
"Maybe we should have another run?" Donghae said, and smirking. Both of you know what to do, you quickly run into the mall and out from the mall safely. Eventhough the securities has noticed and call out both of you but they can't catch up your speed.
 
"That was quick" you sigh when both of you are in an alley which leads to the parking lot.
 
"Yeah, that was fun" Donghae said but his face is paling again. It's hard to guess his expression, because he seems in pain yet joyful. He keep grabing his chest but manage to smile to you.
 
"What's wrong?" you said as you noticed that his pace slowed down. You grab him by the shoulder, prevent him from falling. "I'm okay" he manage to say and back stand up.
 
"You're sick, aren't you? Tell me, this isn't happen only once" you said seriously and concern. "HyunJae, I told you, I'm fine" he finally stand up completely. "Really?" you still feel unsure and still grabbing his shoulder.
 
"Yeah, sure" he said and walking towards his car.
 
 
Without noticing, someone is watching them in that alley. "Well, you're weak, Donghae. That must be easier" That someone said and a smirk appeared on Siwon's face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm BAAAACCKKKK!! Sorry for waiting for days.....I just have my spare time. I hope you enjoy this one.
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE, OKAY? ;)