Chapter 27

Hot and Cold

At the school, you heard the bell rang and you come back in to your class and have a fun session with Mr.Kyuhyun, unlike Mrs. Lee. Just now Mrs. Lee come in to your class to flirt Mr.Kyuhyun, fortunately Mr. Kyuhyun refused her. *HAHA*

"Let's eat together HyunJae" Jonghyun said as the lunch had come.

Finally, after a long time the four of you can have a lunch together. "You were alone yesterday. Let's be together today" JiWoo said with his low voice.

"Just today, JiWoo?" you raises your brow and smile teasely. "Um..about that..." JiWoo seems confuse how to reply. You chuckle at her act.

Minho come up behind you and circles his arm around your shoulder like a buddy and buddy. The four of you then take a seat in the canteen. Minho offer himself to buy you the meal. "Did you buy it for me too?" Jonghyun grins at Minho but Minho just shook his head.

When all of you got the meal each of yourself, JiWoo starts an apologize, "Minho, HyunJae, I'm sorry for making you like this. We don't have much time to be together"

"Yeah, it's because of me too" Jonghyun pouts and rubbing on JiWoo's shoulder. JiWoo's cheeks are blushing when Jonghyun pulls her closer to him. But she refuses to smile shyly.

Minho replies, "Hey, it's fine for us. Besides you two are dating"  . You said the sentence 'besides you two are dating' together with Minho. That makes the two of you a little bit awkward. You look at Minho and he looks back at you. The two of you are looking at each other because of that awkwardness. Minho chuckles a bit after what happened.

"Such a coincidence" JiWoo said and look at Jonghyun. Jonghyun smirks her back and said,

"Maybe you two should dating too, haha" Jonghyun teases both of you. Out of nowhere, you blush, and so Minho even redder than you.

"We dated since both of you dating, jjong. We are always left" Minho said back, you nod agreeing.

"Yeah, then try a REAL dating" Jonghyun said again, making Minho shut up.

After it, you saw Donghae walk into the canteen with his friends. He turns his head towards you and in reflect you look away, avoiding eye contact. Then you saw him sit on the corner of the canteen, his face is facing you. You couldn't concentrate in eating because looking at him.

After having some meal, you walk towards the bin to throw the wrapper. Suddenly, you found out Donghae on your back, he is also throwing some bins. Innocently, you just stand there, freeze looking his back. When he looks up again, you quickly turn your head away and walk to you seat. But Donghae grab your wrist and said,

"Hey, why so arrogant" he said, and and turns you to him. You just raises a brow and said, "Have fun with the date yesterday? With that Tiffany?"

He raises back and shuckles, "You jealous?" "No!" Actually yes, you are jealous.

"Okay okay. Sorry for leaving you like that. Minho took you home, right?" Donghae said. And put some accent in the word 'Minho'

"Oh, yes he is. He is good by the way" you sarcastically said.

"Fine, I apologized already! Or you want me to payback by another date with you? Just you and me" He teases.

"No, I'm fine" you walk towards your seat again. But he grab your wrist for the second time, it makes your heatbeat beats faster.

"Wh-what?!" you try to act as fierce as you can.

"I'm asking you out for a date" He suddenly offer. 

"No, no need for the payback!" you said.

"No, I'm just asking you out this weekend. If you don't want then...it's okay" he said and start to leaving. You look at him closely, he seems really mean it,

"Okay" you said and turning away. The date, time and place will be texted by Donghae at the later time, like he said. You felt kinda butterflies in your stomach. It's weird, in sudden this Donghae just asking you out.

You walk to your seat again and saw Minho glaring at his hyung in distant. As soon as you sit beside him, he asked,

"What is he talking? He humiliated you again?"

"No, nothing. It's not neccessary" you said, not wanting to go any further. Minho seems unsatisfied. So, you show up with another topic, "Hey, let's date to Mr.Kyuhyun's class" you pull Minho's arm and make him stand up. Jonghyun and JiWoo seems confuse by the word 'date', then you wink at Minho giving  signal. Minho nods and walk with you to the Mr.Kyuhyun's class. You left Jonghyun and JiWoo there.

Yeah, you love to talk with Mr. Kyuhyun, as long Mrs. Lee isn't there. And Minho always like to accompany you there since.......you know.....both of you were left by Jonghyun and JiWoo, right?

Mr. Kyuhyun is in the class, checking some tests. "Oh, hi HyunJae Minho" he said without looking away from his checkings. "I think today were left again, huh?" Mr. Kyuhyun jokes, know the situation. You just let out a smirk. The class is empty and really peaceful until the break was over. You lean your head on the table nearby and Minho sits beside you folds his hand on the table. Your face were burried in your arm and feel like you could sleep right away. You heard Minho said,

"I hope your next class is a free time" Minho said to Mr. Kyuhyun. Since his next class is your class.

"Uh? I'll consider it. Besides, we've finished our chapter" Mr. Kyuhyun agreeing.

Minho gives you a highfive, you reply it lazily but inside was happy. Then both of you notice that Mr. Kyuhyun's eyes are on both of you. You tilt your head a bit and he said with his deep look,

"You know. If JiWoo and Jonghyun are together, then why don't you two too?" Mr. Kyuhyun said. Minho clears his throat and the awkward atmosphere fills the room. Just now you just have the awkwardness in the canteen and now again. Minho doesn't give any reply like he did before to Jonghyun, instead he remains quiet.

"We should date?" You answer too quick and randomly.

"Yes, you can. I agree" Mr kyuhyun said and give a smile. Fortunately, the bell ring in time. Students start to enter the class. And the free time begin!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Kyuhyun set a movie in the class but some of he students aren't paying attention to the movie instead busy by themself. You neither choose to watch nor talking. You burry your head inside your folded arms on the table. You feel like lack of sleep, but you can't fall into sleep that time. Decide to receive some air, you go out from the class for a moment. Wandering around in the corridor not knowing what is the reason. You go upstair and back downstair until you  stop at the twelve grader corridor. There are lockers in your right and left. The lockers were different from yours, theirs are more bigger and tidier.

You look around until you stop on a classroom's class. It was Donghae's class. You took a peek at the class and it was empty, guess the class is moving to another class. You don't know what's got into you but you search for Donghae's locker. First, what you got is Onew's, but it was locked. From what you heard, his locker is really tidy like a nerd and have a fresh smell. Maybe he parfumed it.

Then you go to Eunhyuk's, the locker was unlocked. He never lock it anyway. His locker is full of papers and doodles and books but super messy, really 180 degree from Onew's. *How can they be friend?*

And for the last one, it's Donghae's! It took longer time to search for his locker. You really curious about his because from the rumor, his locker is full with presents from his 'fans'. Even the girls know the passcode, it's XXX. So, you try on that number to his codelock. But nothing happened, it's not opened. You try several times more but still not opened. Even you pull it hard, maybe it's broken or else. *Maybe he changed the code!*

Until you find a presence in your left, standing. You look up and saw a figure opening his locker. His face was hidden by the locker's door. He looks unsteady, and things began to dropping out from his locker. They were wrapped nicely, with a ribbon. Even flowers.

He picks them up quickly before anyone could see and place them into his locker again. . You keep staring at his figure and your hand is still on Donghae's code lock. He whispers to himself while closing his locker hardly, make sure not a thing fell out, "I should change it". What he meant by 'it' is the code. After he closes the door, you gasp to see his right-sided face. It's Donghae.

Donghae look down at you with both of his fists on the waist and said, "What're you doing?"

You kept your mouth shut. *So that's his locker? Not this one?!* #DUMBFOUNDED#

He waves his hand in front of your face because you didn't give any reply. Then he just return to his class again. You look up to see Donghae's locker. His name isn't written on the locker. And the locker you just suspect as Donghae's, it was written there 'Dong Jun'. *Hah...why so fool. The difference between their name is big*. Maybe you are too eager to search his locker, huh?

 

After you go back to your class, Minho is looking at you curiously when you walk towards the empty seat beside him. "Just wandering around just now" you grin, before he could get you into a question.

You turn your head to the movie, it's a hugging scene. *Mr. Kyuhyun likes this kind of genre?* You saw Mr. Kyuhyun fully paying attention to the movie. * I hope I got that kind of hug. But with who....Donghae? ASHHH~*

Minho suddenly interrupt you daydreaming, "Umm....Jae" he said awkwardly.

"Let's chill out this weekend. We could do that 'date' " He chuckles. You laugh at what he meant.

"Umm...but, I think I cannot. I have an appointment" you remember your appointment with Donghae this weekend too.

"Oh, okay" he said, weakly. He looks hurt and disappointed. You want to chill out with him, not to make him feel bad. But what to do.

"Maybe, we can chill out anoter week. Or maybe if your appointment cancelled, you can call me" he said, brighten up the atmosphere.

"Oh, okay. Not a problem" . *But, I think it's impossible to cancel this weekend's date with Donghae. HAHAHA*

 

 

 

 

Ups sorry not to update for long. I'm too into my holiday HAHA! Finally it's school holiday! What I like is laying on my bed all day, YEAH! How 'bout you?