Chapter 22

Hot and Cold

The corridor was filled with Donghae's and your running steps. Donghae give you an un-willing wave as he run pass by. You take some breath before going into the class. Minho is back to his seat already and looking at you through the window. He mouthed, "where have you been?"

JiWoo also notice you by the window and so Jonghyun. Jonghyun shook his head and pout, giving you a signal of 'not good' . Something must be up soon. As you walk in, the whole class looking at where you are standing. Mrs. Lee also looking at you. *uh-oh, mayday, it's Mrs.Lee*

Mrs. Lee is the most high-tempered teacher. She only giving her best smile to Mr. KyuHyun, which she admired. Although, she is a noona. Everyone notice that Mr. Kyuhyun also avoiding her.

Instead of angry, she gives you a smile. Yes, an evil smile. *angry and smile just the same worst*

"Please sit down, Ms. HyunJae" then she continue her teaching while you sit beside Minho. You look a bit confused because Mrs.Lee doesn't even giving a punishment. You give a look on Minho, but Minho doesn't seems agree with you.

He whispers, "she is not in a good mood"

"Sit there also after school. 1 hour for you" she said, then she look back at you, that means she is talking to you. You know what she meant. A punishment after school. *nice one, Lee!* Then she gives you an evil smirk, again. *Lee is an evil!!*

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

You text Taemin that you will be home late. Like Mrs. Lee said, you sit on the same chair. Alone in the class. Mrs. Lee gave you a 1000 words writing. Although you finish it less than an hour, you still have to wait there for an hour because Mrs. Lee will come back there after an hour. *what about Donghae? He was late too*

You left 500 words more to finish. Don't have any idea what to write too. So you end up knocking your pen on the table.

Moments later, a figure standing in front of the opened door. He approaches you. You noticed then look up at his tall figure. It's Minho.

"Here, I brought you some dumplings. It's from my mom" he said, offering you a lunch box.

Such a coincidence, you are hungry. "Thankyou" you grin widely and began to open the lunch box.

Minho still there beside you, he's not leaving you. "You're not leaving?" You look up again.

"No, I will accompany you here"

"Mrs. Lee will know, Minho"

"She's not here, than it's okay"

"She will come back soon. It's almost an hour"

"It's good. You can comeback home after that. I can drive you home"

You show your writing paper to Minho that showed 500 words left. You cannot leave if it's not 1000 words yet.

"Okay, I'll stay here" he smile.

"Minho, how if she-" A footsteps stopping you from talking. *oh crap. It must be Mrs.Lee*

"Go go go" you push Minho out from the room.

"But-"

"Quick, she's coming!!" Minho wants to talk more but you pushed him away already. You go back to your desk, pretend to write something but actually nothing. Blank.

The footsteps are not heard anymore. It's gone. But you keep pretending to write. Suddenly a figure stand by the door again.

But it's not Mrs. Lee. By the edge of your eyes, it's a guy. Tall one also. Minho again?

"Minho, I said-" you stop when you look up and see it's not Minho. It's his hyung, Donghae. Donghae approaches you. He raises a brow,

"HyunJae?"

"Oh, bodyguard" "

What's up about Minho??" He teases.

"Nothing! He came just now-"

"Oh, you called him to accompany, huh?"

"No! He just-"

"What are you doing?"

*Why can't you let me finish my talking?*

"Punishment. You know, mrs. Lee" you give him a 'you must know' look. You facepalmed yourself because have no inspiration."500words left more! What about you?"

"The same. But I've finished" he said, crossing his arm, feeling proud.

"I envy you" you messy your hair and face palmed again.

"If you want you can use my writing. It's not collected. The teacher only checked it" he take out his writing.

"Who is the teacher?"
 

"Mr. Kyuhyun"

"Mr. Kyuhyun gave you punisment?! you must did something bug, uh?" "But, your writing is different. How if she noticed?"

"Okay if you don't want" he pull back his writing and start to walk away. You think for some seconds. Beside You don't have any idea more to write.

"Wait!!" You run to Donghae who almost reach the door. And pull him by the neck making him unsteady.

"I'll use it, guard!" You grin.

He raises a brow. "What will I get if I give this to you?"

"You can told me to do everything you want!" You think too quickly and realized what you're just saying *ups*.

"I mean-"

"Okay, deal!" He offer you the writing. "First wish, don't call me your bodyguard"

You sigh, *I just dug my own grave* Then he continues, "Can you piggyback me home?"

"Yah!" you punch his shoulder. You knew he's just joking.

"Okay, done. I'm going home" Donghae walks off.

"Um..I cannot. I have to wait for mrs.Lee" you pout. He raises a brow. Again. You are getting used to it.

"Did I say that you have to go home too? You have to wait for your Lee"

"YA! I want to go home too" You put your fist on your waist.

"So just go" he said calmly and start walking away.

*i don't want to wait for Mrs. Lee!! It's too long. But she will get angry if I'm not showing up. But I want to go homeeeee....this late...many erts. Donghae is here by chance. But......maybe he's the ert!*

"Wait!" You run following Donghae, you decided to just go home. Unexpectedly, you slip your own foot and fall forward, towards Donghae. Then your face hits Donghae's back, quickly he turn around and grab your arm. He make you stand up again before falling. His grip is so tight, maybe it can hold your whole weight. Your heart skips a bit then pounding.

"Easy, tiger" he said.

"Thankyou" you reply, blushing.

"You are just like her" Donghae whispers to himself, but you can hear it. "What?" Donghae didn't answer your question and just walk away again.

*is he deaf?*

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update everyone *sob sob* Sometimes I cannot update beacuse of too much to do, but his time I cannot update because of too much free time. Hahahha. Enjoy. Keep reading and subscribe!