Chapter 41

Hot and Cold

You check your time on your phone. There's no message or any clue. Then, someone pull you by the arm. You couldn't see his face since he bring you running. You brace yourself to pull your hand off him in front of a store.

 
"What're you doing?!" You yell at him, almost call a security there to arrest him if it's needed. Then the guy turn his head and it's MinHo. "Quick. I'm saving you" he said. 
 
"Saving? What kind of saving?" You ask, a bit mad of his rough attitude.  "don't you realize Siwon may watching at you there?" He said and ask you back, sarcastically. It makes you stunned in your place.
 
"What??" You still a bit confused. "He is up to something...which I don't know" MinHo said, also confuse of his words. He also had no idea that he just follow you when he saw Siwon's car following you and Donghae's. 
 
"That's nonsense. What-" your words were cut by another person. "Oh, hi you two" Krystal showed up from the store. Minho is as shock as you to see her sudden presence. "What're you doing here?" Minho asked Krystal. 
 
"Oh, I saw you in a rush after school. Maybe because of something interesting. Then I follow you here" Krystal said. You couldn't guess why MinHo is a bit annoyed with Krystal there. "Oh, MinHo, let's talk for a moment" Krystal said and pull Minho's  arm. She pulls him without give any permission to you and no eye contact from the beginning.
 
You saw them disappeared in an alley beside the store. *something is not right* you thought, you look around in case  Donghae is looking for you. You texts, are all not replied. Finally you give him a call. But no answer. 
 
While MinHo and Krystal also not yet return from their talk. You walk towards the alley that Krystal and Minho headed to and find them right beside the alley. In a reflect, you jump backwards and overheard their conversation right beside the alley. Well, it's not a right thing to do but you are too curious. 
 
"I'm not here for doing what you've told" MinHo's voice said, firmly.
"But that's okay, at least now that girl isn't with Donghae" Krystal said. 
"I said-" 
"See, you did what I told. Beside, you love her, don't you? Isn't it good to have her now?" Krystal said back, loudly. Almost making you jump. 
 
"HyunJae is having a date with Donghae, then I saw Siwon's car is following,-" MinHo said and again Krystal cut him. 
 
"Whatever, it's fine since now I can take over the situation. Donghae is in my hand" she said then leave. 
 
You froze in your position, knowing the current situation and that's bad. Minho ruffle his hair and turning back, then saw you beside the alley. You have your jaw opened, shocked. Minho also shock to see your presence suddenly. 
 
"Jae..." He said in a low tone. "Let me explain" 
You couldn't reply anything, your mind told you to run and you run. You don't know why you did that, you should have listen to his explanation first. Your mind is too shock for the situation. Howcome MinHo is purposely dragging you along so that you are not with Donghae?  You trusted MinHo but he betrayed you?
 
All you could do is just looking for Donghae cluelessly. Donghae is nowhere, panic overcome all of your mind. The reason is between he is leaving without you or something must have happened to him. You turn to every rest room you saw and Donghae never shows up. You look for him in every turn even look for him in the parking lot. But there's no sign.
 
His car is still parked but no one was in there. Sweat starts to run on your skin and your body trembles. *What hapenned what happened* you repeat saying it in your mind as you got a bad feeling. You come into the mall again, feeling the cold air mixed with your sweats.
 
You're almost unconcious, fortunately. "Where's Donghae where's Donghae" you mumble to yourself.
-
 
Donghae wash his hand on the washtand. His hand is a little bit grimy after holding on the trails on the rooftop. He look at himself on the mirror, his reflection. He is glad that his pale face gone already. He is afraid to let people worry about him if people saw his pale face. Especially you.  It's just like, he looks very sick.
 
Though, his heartbeat is still beating inorderly. Sometimes it beats so fast sometimes it just really slow. A slight ache was felt by him even though, outside, he just look fine with his smile. *HyunJae is waiting*   he remind himself. He took a long breath and smile on his own reflection. He didn't expect something would happen to him, because up 'till right now he isn't that good in his condition.
 
He heard a flush in one of the toilets, there must be someone. Donghae took a tissue beside the washtand and dry his hand. Someone that's from the toilet also coming to the washstand, washing his hand with his head lowed. Donghae raises a brow, feel similar to the guy's posture.
 
That guy lift his head and look at Donghae by the mirror in front of them. That guy smiles, not smile but smirk. Donghae take a moment to remember his name. "Siwon" that guy said, as if he knew what was Donghae gonna ask.
 
Donghae just keep still while drying his hand. In a moment, they're like in glaring contest until Donghae put the wasted tissue to the bin and gotta go. "Who are you to HyunJae? I bet you are not her boyfriend" Siwon said, loud enough to make Donghae stops his step.
 
"Why do you care?" Donghae said back and turn his head again toward Siwon. Siwon then pull out the tissue and throw it as well to the bin. "I just warn you. Step away, of course" Siwon said, calmly and clearly.
 
"Make it happen then" Donghae said and start to leave the restroom. Just at that time, Siwon pulls his arm and push him to the wall while he grabs Donghae's collar. Donghae, as usual just calm and not fight back.
 
Siwon tilt his head while gritted his teeth. His jaw was harden. "Don't mess up with me" he said, almost a whisper.
"You are the one who mess up" Donghae said then continue, "Beside, we ever been in a fight. And I won" Donghae finished his words.
 
Siwon pull him a little to his side and push him harder to the wall. "Yeah, wanna get into fight again? Prove me that you'll win again this time" Siwon said and smirk.
 
"If you love her, say it. And prove it by your manner, not hurting people" Donghae said. Siwon didn't give any reply, in a sudden, he put a punch on Donghae's face.
 
Donghae only could feel his face is aching and as well as his chest. His heartbeat began to race but he manage to get up. "C'mon, you only won by luck" SIwon said to him and spit in front of him.
 
Donghae gives a punch to Siwon's face and his stomach. Siwon is in so much pain but he dare himself not to show it. "C'mon, again" Siwon shows his face in front of Donghae's. Their mouths are bleeding already, and luckily no one was there except them.
 
Instead of giving him another punch, he just glare at Siwon's eyes who is right on front of his. Donghae doesn't want to fight actually, despite the ache he felt. He wasn't sure how long he would remain, his condition is in no good but he is too annoyed by Siwon.
Siwon then jerk Donghae's hair and shake his head, "C'mon dude, what are you? A baby?"
 
Donghae kick him on the chest and a lot of pain could be felt by Siwon. Siwon laughed while in pain. Donghae couldn't stand straight any longer. He felt no strength in his feet and he fall on his knees on the floor but still keep an eyes for Siwon.
*Breath slowly* Donghae told himself and took some short inhale.
 
Siwon come towards him, "RIght, we had enough playing. You tired?" he asked Donghae while smirking. Donghae even couldn't talk a word, he is trying hard breathing. Maybe right now, his pale face began to shows up.
 
"I know you are" Siwon said and punch Donghae by his chest. Donghae cough for many times and lied on the floor. The pain wasn't the matter. what matter is his breath. It was like no air to breath around him. He wrinkle his eyes and his hand are holding on his chest. All he could remember is one, *HyunJae is still out there*
 
Siwon then just left the restroom empty except Donghae. Donghae still trying to get some air, the pain is over his chest, his hands tremble, and he even couldn't get himself up.
 
_
 
 
AAAAAAGGGGHHH!! IT'S BEEN MONTHS! OHGOSH...I'm so wrecked.
 
I just got my holiday after my such hectic and lazy weeks.
SORRY SORRY VERY SORRY READERS. It's not just a hectic one, but me (what kind of author) lazy.
Sorry people, here are the next chapter.
I hope you don't get mad (but of course you may), I will make the next one as soon as possible.
I love you loyal readers :*
 
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
AND THANKYOU FOR THE UPVOTES ^^