Fresh beginning

Hot and Cold

GLAD TO CONTINUE MAKING PRESENT STORIES, I'VE FINISH THE LONG LONGGG FLASHBACK. SORRY FOR THE BORING ONE. IT'S TIRING. AND FOR THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS, THIS CHAPTER, AND CHAPTERS AHEAD, PLEASE FORGIVE ME OF MY GRAMMAR AND MISTYPE TTT.TTT

HOPE Y ALL ENJOY! XXXX <3

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You make some new friends in your class and feel the most comfortable with JiWoo. She's the most innocent person you ever met. She rather like a primary students. JiWoo always tag along with you since both of you become friends. She's so caring and kind. That's why you like her better than the other girls. JiWoo automatically become Minho's friend too. But not just the three of you that always together. Minho make a new friend with Jonghyun. So Jonghyun is your friend too.

It's a fortune to have 4 of you in one class. 4 of you joke around, even in the session. You are glad because you easily got bored to the lesson. Only JiWoo will stop you all. She always said, "Hey, let's hear what the teacher said. Later we cannot make our test." and so on.

You feel like you start a new life and wanting to forget Siwon by spend your times with you friends.

*Thursday Morning*

*Hoaaammm* you yawn greatly as your alarm said, "The house is on fire! The house is on fire!"
It's 6a.m. as usual. Morning routine. Wake Taemin up. Taking breakfast and GO! You are not wishing to meet Donghae again on the way to school. You cannot wait for Taemin any longer, he still snoring. You knock on his door again and heard he mumbling.

At least, he's awake already. So you leave him first.

You take a deep breath at the morning air, so refreshing. You feel happier today, don't know why. You walk down the street and looking back, checking whether Taemin has left home or not. No signal of him, he must be late for school. While you walking, a white car dash so fast beside you. Lucky you're not in an accident. The car seems familiar, like Siwon's. But Siwon's was black. *rgh, Siwon again*

It's so unusual there's a car in this early morning. But that doesn't matter.

*At School*

JiWoo: "Morning, HyunJae!" JiWoo greet you and hug you tightly.

"Hmm..JiWooaa~ What is this up to? What do you want?" you asked curiously, because usually JiWoo isn't like that.

She blushed and said, "Nothing, Jae. Just wait for the boys later"

She and you go to the locker to pick up some books, having a little chitchatting too. After several minutes, Minho and Jonghyun come.

Jonghyun really looks different this morning, he looks so fresh and more handsome? Yes, he's handsome but not many girls like him. Poor Jonghyun.

"Whoaa, jjong! Look so different!" you said

"Really? more handsome, eh?" he touch his spiky hair then fix his uniform.

Before you answer, Minho punch him "Eyyyyyy~~"

"What? Isn't it fact?" Jonghyun said with a bright smile.

JiWoo giggled. Her giggle was so funny, so rest three of you start laughing. Unpurposely, you can't stop your laugh. Minho stare at you absurdly. Then you realize how embarrassing you are, You stop laughing and said, "Miannn~"

You can see MInho smiling by himself after that. *Is he smile because of me just now?* you feel yourself more embarrassing than before. All of you continue to joke around again. Student start to come. And the bell ring *KKRIIINNNNNGGGGG*

 

*lunch time*

You buy a fish burger for you to eat and a chocolate milk. Minho a beef burger. Chicken rice for Jonghyun and cakes for JiWoo. You wonder what Taemin eating, it must be a meal with banana milk and not forget to buy the bubblegums. JiWoo then start a topic,

"Emm...Jonghyun, what ..mmm..about ..emm.. the plan?" she said while chewing her first cake.

"Slow down, tiger. Finish your cake first" Jonghyun said

"what plan?" Minho ask faster before you could. That's what you've been wondering.

"So...me and JiWoo. Noo, it's JiWoo's plan actually. She suggest this Saturday we go to a vacation until Tuesday. Monday and Tuesday will be a holiday since the teachers will have a preparation for a big event. I don't know what is it." he explained fastly.

"Where?" you ask curiously.

"Bali, Indonesia" he answer and JiWoo nods.

Your jaw drop, and you see Minho's too. *Bali??! It's another country*

"How do you know it will be a holiday?" MInho ask

"We see the announcement on the bulletin board" JiWoo said

"But are you sure? It's Bali! It doesn't sound like Korea. How about the plane ticket? And do we have a tourguide?" you ask panicly

"Sounds like my mother" Jonghyun said. You glare at him and he throw his sight.

"It's all prepared. The plane ticket? I've booked it. Tht tourguide? We don't need it. I have my cousins there" JiWoo ask

"You've booked the ticket?!!" you and Minho asking at the exact same time so it makes a loud sound in the canteen. Some of the students looking at bith of you. *upss* both of you blushed.

"Okey, agree! get yourself ready!" Jonghyun said. Then the bell ring again, showing the lunch is over.

 

*dismissed*

you walk with JiWoo and Minho. Then JiWoo go home first. There only you and Minho. It's so awkward, don't know why. Usually you are in a converstion with him. Then you see Donghae walking into the parking lot.

"Minho, his car was fixed already?" you asked, remember the conversation days ago.

"I think so" "How do you know the car was on service?" Minho ask

*upsssss* "Anii... I heard it from the girls" You causing. Minho look at his big bro and then look at you without you notice.

you staring through the parking lot and not realizing that Minho walk to your front.

"Eyyy~ did you need a ride to get home?" he asking

"Aniii, thankyouu. I'll just wait here a bit more. You don't need to wait me" you said

"Okey, be careful. Don't forget to prepare the things for vacation later!" he waves at you

"Yes, you too! Annyeong" You wave and he leave

You wonder what you gonna bring to the vacation. *I hope his brother not tag along(Donghae)* you thought, it will drop your mood.

 

*Home*

You knock on the door, waiting Taemin to open it up. Usually he arriived earlier. But there's no response. So you reach your keys in your pocket and try to unlock the door. Before you step in, there's a sound of a car behind you.

Taemin go out from the car. You wonder who is it. It's the white car you saw in the morning! It must be Taemin, but with who? He walk towards you in his unifrom and looks excited.

"Who is it?" you ask

"Pretty Mi Sun. SIs, I saw you walking in the morning" he said. *MiSun is SIwon's little sister, right?*

"She drive the car by herself? Or a driver?" you ask curiously

"No and no. Her borther of course. Siwon hyung!" he explain still with an excited face.

*idiot, now he knew where I am*