Flashback

Hot and Cold

"I just wanna tell you that.... I love you. It's been long ago, but I need time to confess." He paused again.

"So, would you be mine?" He asked

You kept starring, shocked. You hod your lunchbox more tight.

"Silence means 'Yes'" he raised one of his eyebrow.

You whisper to yourself, "I love you too, Siwon"

But unfortunately he heard it. In sudden, his face getting closer to yours. He's planning to kiss you. So, you closed your eyes. His arm is on the wall. UNFORTUNATELY, before his lips touch yours, .... the bell rang.  *stupid bell!*

You start to open your eyes again. He said, "You still owe me one kiss" Then he kissed you on your forehead.

"See ya, my Jae" he said then leave. *MY JAE?! AAAA* you blushed.

You then went back to the class with unbelievable expression.

 

After it was dismissed, you waited for Taemin to walk home with you together. You waited for a quiet long time, so you decided to check his classroom. The school is empty now, only a few students still in the school. You met Siwon on your way, and he smiled at you.

"Need me to brought you home?" He asked

"Umm.. no. I have to wait for my brother"

"You have a brother? I never saw him"

You saw a girl is watching on you two with a suspicious look.

Then you whispered to Siwon, "Umm... about that time. Keep it as secret, okay?"

"Secret? Why? Should I?"

"Just keep it. Eyes on 6 o'clock" You said like you're an agent.

Then he turned back, to see who is it. You left secretly.

 

You looked through the window where Taemin's classroom is. You saw Taemin is talking with his teacher. Then, his teacher spotted you and asked Taemin about something. Then Taemin look back at you. And you can see he replied "yes" to his teacher by his lip moving.

His teacher went to the door and asked you to come in. So you came in.

"Is he your brother?" the teacher said.

"Yes, miss" you said

"Okay.. here we go" She took a deep breath

"Your brother had disturbed the class session. It was because he tried to do silly things to our teacher. And it causes the chaos in our class. So, at the end our teacher felt that she had been humiliated. I hope you, as a sister, take a look at your brother. He need to have a good manner. Please tell this to your parent. They need to know"

You gave Taemin a glare, then said to the teacher, "Gomawo" you bowed

 

You walked home with Taemin.

"So, you gonna tell mom and dad?" Taemin asked

"I think so. Why do you did that anyway?" your voice tone higher

"It's boring! Don't you feel the same? Ergh, I thought you were a good sister"

"I am!" You hit your brother's head.

 

 

 

Author

Sorry, readers! I've been busy these days. Very sorry for the very late update :(

Hey, you guys can check my friend's fanfic 'The Story of Secret Admirer, and One Side Love' :) Thankyou