Chapter 33

Hot and Cold

Minho a bit confuse by Tiffany's sudden presence. "You must be Minho" she said before Minho could tell his name. "Maybe we can find a place to talk?" Tiffany said and they are heading to a restaurant. 

 
 
"Thanks" Tiffany said to the waitress as she finish with the order of her and Minho's. Minho keep silence like for long, but weirdly he just follow Tiffany to that restaurant. "What do you want?" Minho finally speak up, with his supicious tone. 
"Just easy" she smirks. 
 
"Don't let your hyung get closer to HyunJae" she said and waiting for his answer. Minho raise his brow, confuse by a sudden topic, "Why?"
 
"Just don't. Don't you know, he can't take care of Yoona that time. How if HyunJae....." she pauses and sure that MinHo knows what she meant.
 
"It's not his fault! Someone killed her." Minho said back and his anger began to rose up.
 
"Well, who then? If Donghae took care of her, he would prevent her death, isn't it?" Tiffany said.
 
Minho pause. His anger is rising. He just know this girl, and she knew too much about his life. "What do you want from me? How did you know so much? What's your problem?" MInho said and start to stand up, plan to leave her.
 
"Of course I know so much. I'm Donghae's girlfriend. And I can't stand seeing my boy close with someone else" Tiffany words stop him from leaving. He always saw her with Donghae, yes. But Donghae never tell that he has a girlfriend. That's still a possibilty.
 
"What??!" Minho asking in a shock. "Yes, he is my boyfriend. He is kinda a .....player. Did you want HyunJae got played? I knew you like her. But even though Donghae is palyer, I still love him and I'm sure he will back for me as soon as he suceed in playing" she said.
 
"Don't you dare to lie. Donghae isn't that type of man." Minho said seriously. But in his mind, he is a full of doubt. *Is that true?* Of course he can't let you got played again, especially after heard to your past with Siwon. Minho is still confuse at how Tiffany knew so much, even too much.
 
"Lie for what? I want my Donghae to come back for me. Is that wrong? And beside, it's better than waiting for him to suceed in playing with pity HyunJae" she said. The anger and tense inside Minho is very high. But he didn't know what to say, what to do, and what to trust. Finally, Minho decide to leave her there. Before he leave, he left some money and threw it to the table in front of Tiffany. The money for the food. Then he start leaving.
 
 
 
 
*flashback* 
 
"You" Tiffany whisper to herself in a shock. Just before she gonna leave, Siwon took a grip oh her wrist. 
 
"Wait" he said in the empty road, the road that usually Tiffany took for home. "Let me go, you jerk" Tiffany said and began to resist. She remember how Siwon played her in the past, and she couldn't forget even she have tried to.
 
"Listen" Siwon said firmly yet calm, give a warning gaze. So, Tiffany start to stand still there, she is like obeying his order in sudden. "I know you hate me, I'm a jerk, yes I am. But here, let me help you. You like Donghae, right?" he said while raising a brow.
 
Tiffany caught off guard when SIwon asked her like that in sudden. "What's your business?!"
 
"Okay, I take that as yes. We could work together" SIwon said and smirks.
 
"What did you mean?"
 
"I want to get HyunJae and I'm sure you know how she get closer with Donghae. With working together, I can get my HyunJae and you can take your portion. But, that will work if you deal" Siwon folds his arm. Now, Tiffany stood still even without Siwon's grip. She think for a moment, and think that was a good idea.
 
"How?" Siwon ask again.
 
"Deal"
 
*end of flashback*
 
 
Donghae caught off guard by the time you asked him that question. He is like shock a bit but then cold again, like usual. "Me? Avoiding you? What did you expect?" 
 
Now, you don't know what to say to him. It's true, what could you expect from him. ".......Nothing" you mumbles but still manage to continue, "Something must had happened. Just tell me" you said.
 
"Nothing happened" Donghae said quickly but you still quiet, expecting more answers from him.
 
"Okay, okay. I'm not a good hyung, you know. MinHo took a wrong understanding, and I think it's my fault" he said, but you had no idea what's he talking about. You frown, "What is this all about? Minho took a role too?" you said. The eyes of people walking in the mall are staring at both of you. "Let's just find a place" Donghae said, knowing it's kinda disturbing to be in that crowd. They look like a quarreling couple.
 
Both of you sitting in a small cafe outside the mall. It's a relief for you that you could breath some fresh air from the tension that you got. None of you start talking first, and just wait for the ordered drink to come. "So.....?" Finally you gave in and start to talk.
 
"Is it really matter that I'm avoiding you?" he said. *Yes, it's a big matter* but you couldn't say that to him, "Not really actually. I'm just thinking if I did something wrong, and you're acting weird these days" you said.
 
"You sure want to hear? It's just......silly" He said and burried his face with his palm.
 
"You haven't told yet. How I consider it as silly?" You raises a brow.
 
"MinHo seems suspicious toward us. He may think something else, and well he did. He thinks that .......I like you" Donghae said, a bit ashamed in his last sentence and so awkard to say those words. You want to burst into laughter after what he said, and you did.
 
Donghae was embarrassed for being laughed. He gives you a cold glare, so intimidating. Finally you stop your laugh, "Well, I think that was silly" you said. His shame rose up more that you could see his cheeks are blushing. And you are satisfied by it, since most of the time he is the one who made you embarrassed.
 
"I just want to become a good hyung, is that wrong?" he said as cold as possible. But you didn't flinch but smile at him, "I think it's fine, since it's not sure that I will love him back and you will not love me" you said, even though your words are a bit awkward but it already came out. You are a bit sad that he probably will not love you, somehow. There's a pause after you said those words.
 
"Then, what're you doing here?" you manage to ask that question again. Because it's just too obvious to meet him again in the mall. He flinch a bit then rolled his eyes. "Is that wrong that I'm here? Besides, I saw Tiffany is also hanging around here" he said.
 
"Uh, guess she is following you around?" you said but he just shrug your shoulder. You are still unsatisfy with his answer. Somehow, you believe he is here for some reason that has something to do with you and Minho. *Stop wondering around*
 
Seeing Donghae keep silence as well, you stand up and said, "C'mon, since we're here let's not waste put time". He look up to you and start to stand up too. Without you realize, you give him a little tiny bit skinship. You pull his arm so he will move from that place as well. But then after walking a while, you let go his arm and blushing. It's not a big matter for you now, since you miss spending the time with him.
 
"Where should we go to?" you ask and looking around through the mall.
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry, late update again -_______- This is kinda short and too fast? Yes, I know.
I need your advice guyss, whether I should rewrite the old chapters or not. And whether you like it more in 'you' POV or just 3rd POV just like my other story?
Check this out, just click ------> Mission Accomplished
 
 
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! UPVOTE IS BETTER LOL