Chapter 31

Hot and Cold

First of all, I'm sorry because I accidently deleted this chapter. And I was like "Seriously? Why I did this to myself?!" Yeah such a surprise and annoying moment. I have to spend my time again just to rewrite the same chapter.

I changed the stroy a bit. For the one who already read this chapter, you can reread it also. But if you don't want, it's just okay, the point is just the same. And for the one who haven't read this chaptie yet, well you know what you have to do.

So sorry sorry sorry, I know it makes a useless notifications on your profile.

Actually chapter 32 is finished. But I decide to update it tomorrow since I have to edit some story again and make the POV that you've voted.

ENJOY! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!

 

 

 

MinHo feels bad for you after he heard what you told.He is a good listener. "So here is why I know him" he starts.

"Well, actually he was....my rival haha. We like the same girl. Yeah, she is beautiful, cheerful and kind" he said. Hearing those descriptions, you remember that Donghae ever told you about the girl that MinHo ever love. But then what shocking you is, "Actually it's not just Siwon and I, it's also Donghae". Hearing words 'Donghae' made your head ringing, but you didn't expect MinHo to see your surprise face. Donghae ever told you about the girl but he never told you that he also loves that girl.

He continues, "I think we had a silly war after that. At last, that girl chose me. Siwon gone mad and situation getting worst. 'till one day I was in my training camp, I left her with my hyung, I believe in him to protect her from Siwon. But then that girl died in car accident when I was in my training" he pauses. 'died' that word wondering in your mind. *It must be her. The one Donghae ever told* A sad glint are showing on his eyes. But he manage to smile.

"The world turned opposite since that incident. Hyung become a person who is not like him, so cold. Siwon made many problems. Donghae feeling guilty to me, even 'till now. I lost my trust in him at first, but not long lasts 'till I found out who is the one that make Yoona died." he said and flame like burning inside him when he remember who is the killer.

"Yoona?" you ask him. "Yes, it's her name" he said. "And who is the one killed him?" you ask and make a silence in Minho.

"That was Siwon. Only me who knew about he killed Yoona. I don't know what he was thinking but for sure I beat him. He refuses to tell the truth and we became enemies since that day" he said. You feel an awkward situation while Minho falling deep into his memory.

"Hey, let's get some ddeukbokki" you turn him to another topic. "Oh yeah, let's go. You hungry?" he replies with a smile, you are glad to see his smile again, not a rare frown on his face. "A bit" you said, then he laugh.

"Ma'am, 2 deukkbokki please" MinHo ordered after both of you arrived on the food streets. The streets is getting busier as it getting dawn. You and MinHo eating your deukkbokki until you arrive at your house. "Okay, guess here" MinHo said.

"Bye, MinHo! Thanks for today" you said and waving him goodbye. He waves back and watch after you until you got yourself in the house.

"Oh! Taemin" you greet your brother who is watching the television. "Oh, hi" he greets back and quickly stands up then walking towards you unusually. "What's up?" you ask him, curious seeing his unusual act. "Ummm" he rubs the back of his head.

"I'm sorry for this morning...I shouldn't talk to you like that" Taemin said awkwardly. You tried to remember your conversation with him this morning, almost, almost you forgot it. "Oh, yeah. Nevermind, not a prob" you said and taking off you socks.

"You have a possibility that you're right. Maybe he is not a good girl, just the same like her brother" Tamein said innocently and look on the ground. You want to laugh but you don't want to make him feel more uncomfortable. "Hey, if her hyung bad that doesn't mean she is bad. I'm sorry too, to treated her bad in the first meeting". you said sincerely.

He just nods and continues watching the television, too awkward to continues the conversation.

 

School

"HyunJae!" JiWoo's voice ringing into your ear. It's a rare thing again for JiWoo to greet you that enthusiastically in the morning. "Oh hi!" you greets her back. MinHo is already on his seat, he just greets you with his usual smile. Suddenly JiWoo frown and burried her head in her arm, "JongHyun is sick. He is absent for today".

Minho and you look at her with a strange look, Minho then chuckles. "Guess you have to spend today with us, uh?" you said. "Yes, would you mind?" JiWoo said, pleasantly. She felt bad that she always left you and Minho when Jonghyun is around. But now Jonghyun is absent.

MinHo raises his brow then you said teasingly, "Umm.....I don't know. Maybe you will be a disturbance for both of us". MinHo has a grin on his face. You are just joking with JiWoo but JiWoo seems take it seriously, "Yaaa! Pleaseeee HyunJae pleaseee. I promise I will not leave you anymore!" she yelling and shaking your shoulders. Both, MinHo and you laugh.

 

At the lunch, JiWoo comes up with topics as always but you can't hear a single word she said, Minho is the one listening. Actually you can, but you can't concentrate on it. Your mind is going somewhere, daydreaming. You haven't meet Donghae today. Usually he is visible when you're in the canteen. *Is he absent?* you want to ask that question to Minho, but you brush that thought away.

"HyunJae" Minho calls you and you just awake from your daydreaming. "He called you like for hundred times" JiWoo exaggerating. "3 times" MinHo corrected. "Umm. sorry" you said. "You haven't eat your food" JiWoo alerts you and you start to eat by then.

When the three of you done having the lunch, you walk back into your class through the crowded corridor. Students are passing by, returning from the canteen. JiWoo and MinHo are walking in front of you, having a chitchats while you left behind because of your decision. Then you saw Donghae for the first time in tha day from a distant which walking opposite of your direction. You look at him, expecting he would look back at you so you can greet him.

Instead, he just walk pass you like he see nothing. Though his chest from your body only inches in distance. But he decide to look forward, not looking another way. Onew and Eunhyuk who walking behind him choose to greets you. *Something's strange* What you could you saw is a sight where Tiffany approaches Donghae like so annoying.

"Oppa, have you eaten?" Tiffany's cute-wanna-be voice echoing in your ear.

"I'm not eating"

"I haven't. C'mon accompany me!"

Just before he could refuss, Tiffany pull his arm to the canteen. Donghae told his friends to help him, but Onew and Eunhyuk just puking at him and leave him with that annoying girl.

After thought what Donghae just did to you, you feel hurt like no reason and jealous seeing Tiffany looks so close to him, though she always did that. You try to brush his presence away from your mind but it just getting back and back.

 

Until it's dismissal, you have to stay late in school for some addition lesson. You went home late. And when you pack your books in your locker, you hear an echoing footsteps in that corridor. You took a peek from your locker's door and saw it was Donghae.

Donghae didn't look at your direction but he looks away to his right and left, avoiding eyecontact from you. He just walk pass you like that, like didn't you were there. Before he leave the corridor, you finally greet,

"Hi" you said. He stop his step with his back on you before he turn his head to you. "Oh, hi" he said, with a weird tone. It seems like he just take a deep breath and sigh. He seems awkward either because he is just awkward to you or awkward because you give no reply anymore. "Okay, then. Bye" he waves at you and continues walking to the other end of the corridor.

"Why so arrogant" you whispers, but you sure it could be hear by him. But Donghae just pretend like he didn't hear and continues his pace.

*Weird. Strange.*