Chapter 18

Hot and Cold

"Where are we he.." Then you realize you and Donghae stand in the middle of clearing, surrounded by shops.

It looks like a town in a forest, so amazing. The place is so cozy with nor few people neither lot people. You look at your surrounding then Donghae say, "Okay, now let's go get our clothes" he drop you down.

"Wait, with this wet clothes?" You point to your clothes. *entering a shop in wet?*

"Okay if don't want . I'll buy for you then" he say then point at a bikini, smirk.

Your face turn into an anger look. "Okay, I'll get it myself" you rush to a shop.

After picking up a comfortable t-shirt and sport shorts, you go to the changing room and wait for the person in there. The person come out and it was JiWoo.

"Oh JiWoo!!" You hug her *thanks God*

"HyunJae! Where were you? We thought you lost! And also Donghae sunbae" *yeah I was lost*

"Well, my feet got cramp and...." At first you decide not to tell but "Donghae sunbae help me"

"Oh. So now, quick, change. Then let's take a look at this place before we have our dinner" she grin.

You quickly change and find Minho waiting for you outside. His face looks pale. "HyunJae! I thought you lost!" He run to you. *well, I am*

He hug you making your face buried in his chest. "We all worried 'bout you and hyung. Thanks God, you two are alright"

"Yes, it's okay. I'm fine now" you smile.

 

You and JiWoo wondering around shopping. You doesn't feel like shopping, your mind are into another matter. Bikinis are sold everywhere and so swimming tools. *those bikinis remind me of Donghae* you facepalm yourself then blush.

21_Conrad_Bali.jpg

The dinner had come. The place where all of you had a dinner is so romantic. *It's nice if I have a date here someday* The eight of you surrounded the table.

"After this, let's go back home. I think my mom will start to worry. But that's fine since today is the last night for you all" Junsu said, like a single parent who take care the rest 7 of you since the vacation begins. 

You took a bite, and the taste is marvelous! Eunhyuk and Onew, for sure who really like to eat, must love the foods. Onew taste it and give a thumb up. The food is just so perfect, but the problem is in front of you is Donghae again. You hope it will be Minho, but it doesn't came true. Beside, you still afraid that he will burst water out again from his smelly mouth. *Nope, it's not smelly actually. Actually.........it does smells good*

By the way, the beverage is also fantastic. It's a fruit punch with syrup, and soda, and other else that make it so pretty. You take a sip, and yes, no doubt, it's fantastic. You wonder how all of you could pay all of these. Eunhyuk interrupt the silence as he can read your mind,

"Junsu! This must cost a fortune, eh?" he ask while still busy munching his food.

"Yeah....Umm, no. It's fine. You don't need to pay, all of you. My mom reserved this for us" he said. *He's totally like a single parent*

"Woahhh....big thanks to your mom" the others start to cheer including you. But Donghae only gives a smile.

You take a longer sip to your drink. You favorite the fruit punch the most. You hope you can have a refill. But suddenly, kinda like a fruit's pieces stuck in your throat. And you start to choke, and well, like Donghae did to you, you burst the drink out from your mouth. And SHOT!. Accurately hit Donghae's face.

You feel so sorry for him, and disappointed because your fruit punch is wasted. But you think awhile, *OH! Take that, choker sunbae!HAHA!" You feel like a champion. Actually you did it not on purpose. *Such a coincidence*

He try to dry his face by a really whit napkin that become dirty because he wipe it to his face. "YAH!" he shout suddenly and send you a death glare. You stop for a moment, not believing that he will be that mad and turn into a different person. You stay still, take your eyes away from him. *OMO, I'm not like that before, aren't I?*

The others stare at you and Donghae. Onew and Eunhyuk had their jaws open. Jonghyun looking both of you with a silly look. JiWoo just confuse, Junsu also. While Minho looks concerned and make a questionmark look.

"What is that for? Are you two dating or what?" Jonghyun said with his cute giggling.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk burst into laugh and the others followed to, except you, Minho, and Donghae. Donghae then whisper that only you could heard, "this isn't funny at all" then he leave the table. You feel a LITTLE bad because he turn that mad. Minho says,

"What happen, HyunJae? Are you alright?" "What's up between you two?"

You couldn't answer his questions and just look still at your food. Then you realize, that you just made most of the foods on the table wet. You give Minho a 'What should I do?'

 

Along the way to the ship that will take all of you back, Eunhyuk pout, "Agh, I cannot taste the dessert" "Yeah, so do I. I cannot taste the chicken!" followed by Onew, the chicken-freak. You feel so bad that it all turns into a nightmare.

"Sorry, sunbaes! I don't mean to" You bow to them and to Jonghyun, Minho, JiWoo, Junsu.

"No, it's okayy. We can get back here next time" Eunhyuk force a smile.

You also feel bad for Minho. He become quiet since the incident. "I'm sorry" you say to him.

He then smile, a warm smile that makes you better. "It's not a problem" then he pat your hair like a small child.

While all of you back into the ship, Donghae still nowhere on sight. Onew said that he'll just fine. Suddenly you feel a great guilt feeling and wants to apologize to Donghae tomorrow.

*Hope he accept my apologize*

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, readers such a hectic weeks these days! Tests everywhere and what it worse is..................final exam is next week! Ohgod.......*pass out*

Yeah, I will update the chapters again soon. And for sure no update for next week.

I will make a new story then, hope I can work it out! Hehehe