Chapter 25

Hot and Cold

"So, who is he?" Donghae asks again when you two are in the car while he start the engine. You decided to tell him in the car earlier. Actually you don't want to tell anybody that embarrassing experience, espsecially to Donghae. Minho knew it already, and he knew that he shouldn't talk about that again to you, even though he really want to.

"He's Siwon" you said, as calm as possible. Donghae keep looking at you, expecting some more answers. You also keep looking down, avoiding an eye contact.

"Just a friend" you said. But your answers did satisfied him. He continues driving. "Really?" he said, raises a brow. You keep quiet, and look down. If you tell the truth, he will asking bunch of questions.

"So you don't want to tell? That's fine" he said.

"That's my ex" you finally said, those words just slip out from your mouth. *ups, ready for his questions*

"He's not bad. Be careful next time. I will not let him touches you and so you will not let him, that's my wish" He smirks at you then continue driving.

At first, you look a bit confused but then you realized that you will do everything he wants. You think, he will asks sort things like; buy him pancakes, piggyback again, become his housemaid. But instead, he asks you to be careful. Day by day he shows his manly side, and you love it when it brings the butterflies in your stomach.

"N-ne" you answer nervously.

After several minutes, you arrived at home. Your dad is sitting in the living room.

"How is it?" he suddenly asks, making you flinch a little. You know what he meant but you pretend that you don't know.

"What do you mean by how is it?" you raises a brow, fortunately you dad ism't looking at your face expression.

"I mean just now. Don't pretend that you don't know. Confirm me your marriage's date later" your dad joking, chuckles.

"Yah! I'm still young! Besides, we're just friend" You said.

"Oh eh? Freinds can be lovers, you know. He's handsome. Just like I meet your mom when I was in your age. That's normal, Jae" he smirks at you.

"Stop it, dad." you smirks back, prevent you from smiling shyly. "Sorry I cannot accompany you, dad" you give him a hug from the back.

At the time, a knock was heard by the door. "Go get it" your father said.

Then you saw Taemin by the door. Before he could come in, you asked, "Dating with MiSun?"

"You know my answer. And you? With MiSun's hyung?" Taemin gave you a stare.

"Mwoh?! No! How can you have that statement?"

"MiSun told me that her hyung is going to a mall, for.....stalking you?"

"What?! Jishh....." you have a disgusting expression on your face.

"Wae? Something happened?" Taemin look closely to you.

"Long story, Minnie" Minnie is the most nickname that Taemin hates. He gives you a glare. "Hey, don't talk behind me back there! Jae, bring him in" you heard your dad yelling back there. Both of you walking into the living room and have a little family time together.

"So, you're dating with someone too, Taemin?" your dad suddenly come up with dad question to Taemin. Taemin give a look 'you told him' to you then look back at your father. You give Taemin a sign that you doesn't told him anything.

"Uhm?" Taemin finally speak up. He pretends like don't know *stupid*  "Yah, you are still immature. Chill out a little more, Minnie. Aisshh~ my children grown up already" your dad said.

You cannot help but giggling at Taemin's expression when your dad called him 'Minnie'. Then the three of you have some family talk, the togetherness. By the time you want to go to sleep, you receive a message from Minho,

Are you free tomorrow??

Guess so. Got some place to chill out?

Yeah, we will go picnic tomorrow. Fetch you at 7 a.m.

JiWoo and Jonghyun are coming too?

Haha, for sure, they planned it. I bet we will be left, the two of us.

Hahaha, true! See ya tomorrow

* What a day* You close your phone and looking forward to your sleeping. Bye Saturday.

- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --

You went to a grassfield where you have your picnic on. Minho did some sweet things to you but you feel nothing. Then someone pulls you by the arm, and it was Donghae. He is riding a couple bicylce and put you behind him. He leads you to the opening, where trees are everywhere and where sunlight brighten up the plcae through the trees.

"HyunJae, I love you"

"I love you too"

He lean closer and take a passionate kiss on you. No one was there. Only the two of you.

 

 

You are really a shock by the time you wake up from your beautiful dream. You are a bit disappointed since it's just a dream. You hope that it will just come true *Jishhh* But the true one is, you will have a picnic today. It's nearly 7 a.m. already and you need to wash up before Minho pick you up. Or else, Minho will see you in your messy hair and swollen eyes. *That's disgusting!*

You finished your morning routine. Because it's a picnic, you plan on wearing somethin cute or soft either. So you wear a pastel sleeveless shirt and a short brown flared skirt. Somehow, it's suitable and comfortable.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYk6QHxjZA86XLtKBlS5S     3bf097dcd4cbf00391fd3005a77972dd.jpg

 

A doorbell and knocks are heard from the front door. Before you could open it up, Taemin walk towards you from his room. It's rare to see him waking up this early. He is already in his shirt, shorts, and a hat. "Why dress up like that?" you ask.

"Why have to ask? You also well-dressed. I'm going with you, sis" Taemin said.

"What? But you're not invited" you said while open the door for Minho.

"I have much boredom here, sis. Dad is still sleeping, maybe he's still sleeping when we came home" Taemin said.

You whispers, "Like father like son" fortunately Taemin didn't hear. "But I haven't told my friends. It's better you here to take care of dad" You try to make some reasons.

"Please, sis~ " he beg and surprised by Minho's presence by the door. "Oh! Beside, this hyung invited me!" he claps.

You look at Minho for a sure "Is it?" you narrowed your eyes.

"Y-yes" Minho seems unsure. But after all, Taemin is coming along. *PFTT*

 

Minho becoming awkward in the car. Usually he can come up with a conversation with you but this time he is a bit quiet. Maybe because there's Taemin. *smirk* Minho open the car's door for you as you arrived. It's a usual thing for you, but not for Taemin. Taemin look suspicious on Minho's acts and attitude. *This is why I didn't want him to come along* Taemin might  think another else. Suddenly Taemin reach your shoulder and whispers,

"Is he the guy you dated yesterday?" he asks.

"Mwoh? How did you know I'm dating?" You surprise because Tamein knew that you are dating yesterday. But not with Minho.

"So, it's true it's him? Dad told me you are dating someone handsome yesterday. He's good looking" Taemin gave you an evil smirk and nod to Minho who's not looking.

*Dad!* "No! I'm not dating with him. It's different. N-no, I mean I'm not dating any, n-no" You talk messyly. Suddenly, Minho made you more nervous than before, "What date?" he asks cheerfully towards you and Taemin. Seems like Minho only heard the word 'dating', you let out a little smile. Taemin look at you nervously on Minho's question. Fortunately, Minho jokes around and circle his arm into yours. "Yeah, we're dating now, Taemin. Right, Jae?" Minho give a mehrong to Taemin.

"Y-yeah, right!" you force a cheerful intonations. Taemin look at you more suspicious than before.

Yes, Minho likes to joke around like that since Jonghyun and JiWoo are in a relationship. Because you two always left alone and both of you must spent most of the time together.

"HyunJae yaaaa" You heard a familiar yell. It's JiWoo, as cheerful as usual. You give her a wide grin and then all of you choose a spot for the picnic. The spot is far away from the other family and it's under a big tree. "He is your brother?" Jonghyun pointing at Taemin.

"Yes. He force to come." you give Taemin a glare again.

Taemin gives his hand to Jonghyun and JiWoo also. JiWoo had prepared everything for your picnic. She is really something, she prepared for the vacation last time and now the picnic. Her sandwiches also not bad, it's great. Unfortunately, one person only got one. *I hope to get three*

You feel a bit lone somehow, the morning breeze flow on your soft skin. Taemin's beg bring you back from your daydreaming.

"Sister, let's ride that bicycle. I never try that before. It must be fun" he point at a couple bicycle.

"You ever tried it, Taemin. Why like a kid?" You raises a brow. Taemin just stay quiet unusually. You sure if you both were home, Taemin would do something unexpectedly or give you a glare. Besides, you don't know how to ride, it's a shame.  Taemin answers, "I've forgot"

"C'mon let's ride with me. HyunJae, do you mind here alone?" Minho asks you while standing up. Minho is a saviour. He knew that you cannot ride. *Okay...alone*

"Yes, it's okay" you force a smile. JiWoo and Jonghyun already gone awhile ago riding a bike also. And now Minho and Taemin. Taemin and Minho walk together to the bicycle's rent and they rented one. You have no idea where they'll ride around. You lean your back on the tree behind you.

You close your eyes and relax all parts of your body. Not wanting anyone to disturb you at that peaceful time. Not until you feel a tap on your shoulder. You flinch and turn backward. You saw Donghae is standing there. *it must be that dream! After this he will kiss me, uh?*  you shakes your head and pinch your cheek hardly. But it do hurts.

"Pinch once again" Donghae said. You look at him deeply. *Is this real?* You cannot believe so you did what he said, you pinch your cheek one more time, harder. And makes 'ouch!' voice from you.

Donghae burst into laughter. *So, this is not a dream* Donghae is still laughing even you realized what happened. You give him a glare that makes him shut.

"You though I'm your dream? You are not dreaming HyunJae" he smirks then walk towards the thing behind him. It's the bicycle. Only a bicycle.

You stand up and just look at him. Donghae then noticed that you are still standing. He turns his head to you, "You are not coming? Besides you felt lonely, right?" he smiles, almost his real smile. The sincere smile.

"No I don't feel lonely!" you disagreed, eventhough yes you are. *How can he kmow that well?*

"Yes you are. Your friends can ride the bicycle, but you......." he chuckles, hiding his laugh. "C'mon, I'll teach you"

You walk towards him, feel suspicious. "How did you know I can't ride this thing?" You raises a brow.

"Because if you can ride this thing, you will want to ride it in this place" he said and pat the seat, told you to sit down.

"No, I can't. Beside, there's only one bicycle" you glare at his stupidness. But he answers,

"If there are two, how can I teach you? If we ride the couple one, you want the people to think that we're couple?" Donghae now is the one who raises his brow. You think carefull at his answers. *Okay, he is right. Face palmed myself!* You feel curious on how it feels to ride the bicycle in this place, just like Donghae said.

You sit on it and put your feet on the pedal. Donghae helps you move forwards, he have a grip on the bicycle and he walks on feet.

"Let's see how fast you learn" he said, still walking beside you. He is so close, his chest is beside you, right beside you. You want to take a peek at his abs but you have to concentrate on the road. *Focus!!*

*two days consecutively with him, will not be bad.....right?*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, quiet long chapter.............for me. Hehehe. And sorry for the cliiffhanger things lol. I'm used to it. Keep reading. Comment and subscribe, new reader! :DD