Flashback - Apologize

Hot and Cold

Super big apologize to all of you guys. I think it has been a year *really* since my last update. Yes, I feel it have been so long! I was super busy + I have my mid-term test in school. I will try to update again tomorrow. Thankyou for the subcribers and readers! I really appreciate all of you :* enjoooyy~~

 

*Last time I lost my bestiesm, then now I lost my boy* you keep wondering in your head on the way to your school. Your parent drive you to school today, because they're not that busy. You glad they have time. But somehow your mind was blown.

@Blossom High School

Mom and Dad kiss you on the forehead, "enjoy studying, sorry we cannot pick you up later."

You walk to the gate with head down. Taemin noticed it but he just ignored you.

Your class is a mess, boys throwing papers at each other. And Eun Kyung........ you saw her at the corner. But she's not alone now. She laughing with the other girl. *I'm the one who is alone* you put your bag and burried your face on the table doesn't want to watch a reality. Sessions had passed, you feel you doesn't get anything. You keep wondering and wondering, even doesn't pay any attention at you teachers. Fortunately the teachers doesn't notice.

It was lunch already, you walk out from the class tiredly. You prepare the books for the next lesson and walking towards canteen. Key join you walking and said, "I hope you hurry your lunch and go to the library, Hyun Jae" he said with serious look

Bad feeling, that's what you feel. But no matter what, you still go to the library after your lunch finished. You walk towards the magazines corner, your favorite magazines were there. Then someone pat your hair softly, turn you waist to that person. That person hug you tightly, your face was burried on that person's chest. You can guess, it's Siwon. Again. His muscular chest, his smell, and his hug style. You plan to refuse but he is too strong.

"I'm sorry, Jae" he said with deep voice.

"What are you talking ? Let me goo" you said, trying to look mighty.

"Listen, I was so mad yesterday. My mother died. I doesn't realize what I was doing. I'm really sorry, Jae" His voice become more deeper and deeper.

You can't hold your tears again. You cried on his chest. Siwon let go his hug and wipe you tears.

"I'm sorry....I don't know your mom......" you mumbled. Siwon hug you again.

You start not to look like a baby, you try to stop crying. Siwon touch your chin with his finger and put his mouth to yours. You were shocked, but you just let it flow.

Then it stopped and he said, "Maybe, from now I will keep this as a secret. Don't tell anybody. I'll promise too"

You force a smile and both of you walk back to the class because the ball has rang.

Every time you walk in the corridor, girls puke to you and mumbles. Sometimes they bump to tou purposely. Fortunately Siwon never saw it. You don't want Siwon become worried. So you just keep silent. Though, you glad Siwon is there for you.

You go back to the class and continue th sessions until the school's administrator come into your class.

"Is HyunJae here?" she asked loudly.

You raise your hand so she could recognize you.

"Please follow me" she said.

You walk nto the office led by the adminsitrator. A telephone seems wait for you. You pick up the phone

"Is this Miss HyunJae?" the man from the telephone asked

"Yes" You replied worriedly.

"Sorry for disturbing you. We are from the Medical Hospital, seems your family is injured. I'm sorry, you should come here anychance"

You saw someone walk into the office too, it was Taemin. You become more worried, doesn't know what happen.