Chapter 30

Hot and Cold

You are walking with Taemin today before you two seperate into two different roads. You asked him a question to avoid some silence

 
"Are you still close with MiSun?" You asked. Taemin pauses for some seconds before he answers, "Yeah, well" 
 
"Why? Why you don't like her?" Taemin asks with hos brow raised. 
 
"No, I don't say I don't like her" you said quickly. 
 
"I know, sis. No need to lie. Is it becaue of your past with her hyung?"   Taemin said as he folds his hand. 
 
"What kind of statement is that? How did you know?" You surprised that Taemin knew about your past. 
 
"Well, MiSun told me about that. And besides, about Siwon hyung played you, almost the whole school knows. My friends are hiding that rumor from me, but still I knew it soon" Taemin said. He explained everythig and he knew everything. 
 
*so, he knew*  all you could do is just looking at him with one of your brow raised. "Okay, bye" Taemin waves at you when he noticed you're not gonna reply anything or refuse the fact. That time you realized that you already have to seperate to him. He turned his back on you so you don't have to waves him back. You saw him walking to  a turn and  a girl came out from that turn. *Is that MiSun? Ugh, I must be overthinking* 
 
 
After seperating, less than 10 minutes you are there, in front of your school's gate. You saw Donghae's car on the parking lot which is mean he arrived earlier. When you get into your class, Minho, Jonghyun, JiWoo has came. Usually you are earlier than them, but when you see at the clock, it's you who are getting late. 
 
The sessions are just the same, even Minho, he become as friendly as usual again. You sigh a relief when it's the time for dismiss, not only you actually, the whole class like usual. As you walk out from the school gate, you saw Siwon is waiting under the tree in a distant. *what's he doing here?* 
When Siwon saw you, he walks towards you and it makes you feel...... Scared? The students around him, especially girls, are staring and drooling to him. Yes, he is too cool. The girls even scream. And you think it's disgusting. You turn around, avoids eye contact with Siwon, pretend that he is not there. 
 
*oh crap*  when you look back, you saw Donghae is walking to the gate but fortunately he didn't notice you and Siwon was there. *If these two meet together, I guess it will be a fighting zone* Just before you want to run away from that situation, Siwon is already behind you. *hell crap*
 
 
"Hey" he greets and you look back at him in shock. "What're you doing here?!" You ask in disbelief with his fast move. "I know you will not come, so I will be the one who meet you" he said while smirking, a smirk that every girl will melts but not you anymore.
"Let's find another place" you decide because you saw Donghae is coming closer to your spot. You pull Siwon's arm to make him move but he stood still there.
 
"Make me want to move" Siwon challenges HyunJae with his brow raised. "C'mon, don't play around" you keep pulling his arm yet didn't know what to makes him move. Meanwhile,  EunKyung or Tiffany whatever is watching on your right, quiet far from you. She is so shock by the time she saw Siwon with you, and gives him  a disgusting look. Tiffany then headed back from the school's gate to the classroom corridor, which Donghae is there. She quickly says something, whispers something to Donghae. By the time EunKyung run towards Donghae, Siwon noticed her presence.
 
"EunKyung?" he said while looking at her running to Donghae. As a reflect, you also turn your head back to the direction where EunKyung is running to. *Ohgosh, Donghae is already near* You hope that Siwon didn't notice that DOnghae is there, but ....he noticed it. "Oh look, is that your boy?" Siwon smirks while pointing to Donghae's direction. Donghae now is flinch by EunKyung's presence before she could whispers something. You turn back to Siwon who now is watching at Donghae. So, your back now is on Donghae.
 
Siwon is still looking at Donghae that time. *I must be quick, what should I do?* Finally, you kiss Siwon on the lip purposely to distract his attention. And you did. He fall into your kiss, and as soon as possible, you want to release your lip but you can't since he pulls you more to his passionate kiss. After you force him to stop, he says, "Well, I will move if it's like this. So fast"
 
And finally you could drag him to a place where no one is watching, including Donghae. No one could protect you again, so you are ready to protect yourself from enything unexpected. "What now?" you ask to him with a high-tempered tone and fists on your waist. Siwon did some aegyo to your question. "Hmmm......"
"Alright, start from; is Donghae really your boyfriend?" he asks suspiciously. That question makes you blush somehow. "Yees! N-no, I mean no" you answer. You couldn't lie since you are really not his girlfie, but you hope so.
 
"Why?" you ask to him, trying as calm as possible. "It means good. I have a chance" he said calmly. "What?!" you are shock at his answer. "I think you've heard" he said, and it's true. "Jae aaa~, I'm sorry for played you like that. I'm really really sorry. But now I realized that you really love me, and I ignored that thing. What I want to say is, will you be my girlfriend? For real? If you refuse, I think I deserve it" Siwon says. You couldn't react but disbelieve, yet you don't feel anything towards his words.
 
"Are you really mean that?" you raise your brow giving a suspicious look. He is pouting. "Yes, I really mean it this time!" Siwon said with a little hope in his expression. "Well......" you said, unfinished. Before you could finish your sentence, Siwon closes his eyes and lean closer to you. You know what is he gonna do, so you avoid his face and finish your sentence, "Well, true, you don't deserve it" and you start leaving. Siwon is a bit surprise by your reaction, he thought you will fall for him again. *I will not fall for you again, jerk*
 
Siwon didn't give up, he pulls you to his muscular chest. You are really close to him while you can't budge because he holds you so tight. "Look at me, I really mean it" he says with his face that's only an inch from you.
"Siwon, what're you doing! Let me go!" you said and punching his chest which he didn't mind.
 
Fortunately, someone is helping. "Hey! Let her go!" Minho's voice are heard from behind  you. "Oh, another boy" Siwon whispers. He let you go and face Minho. *No, not another fight*  "You" both, MinHo and Siwon whispers to themself. They seems already know each other. MinHo then gives you a signal, so you run towards him and hide behind him.
 
"MinHo" Siwon said  with his deep tone. "Siwon" Minho said like a fighter. As expected, they knew each other. "Glad you are here" "HyunJae, who is he to you? So, if it's not Donghae then it's him? Your boyfriend?" Siwon turns his question to you.
"Donghae? You mean my hyung? He knew him too?" MinHo asks in a low voice to you. "Oh well, an interesting drama! The brothers who look after one girl" Siwon said, this time with an evil tone.
 
Just then, both of them giving a death glare to each of them. Within some seconds, they attack each other. Both of them is the same, so fast and agile. You didn't know what to do in that situation, if you left MinHo there, it is so impossible. But if you try to stop them, you will get a punch from one of them. At last, Minho knock to the ground. Siwon lift MinHo's collar while he sit above MinHo.
 
"Let's stop this!" Finally you can make a move, you push Siwon to the side even though you don't have that much force to push him. But Siwon manage to stand up by himself. You help MinHo to get up and leave Siwon there. "See you in another time" Siwon said and Minho just replies with a glare.
 
You sit on a bench with MinHo in front of the medical room. You help him with his bruises on his face. "Ouch" he squeal. "Sorry" you apologize. "How did you know him?" you ask while curing his bruises.
"How did you know him?" MinHo asks back.
 
You let out a sigh to that question. Not wanting to tell yet don't want to explain again. *I have to explain this again? I hope you can ask to your hyung*   but finally you decide to explain. He is a good listener, as always. And now it's his turn to explain. But before that, "What did he meant by boyfriend and Donghae?" he asked, actually he is curious and suspicious, but he express it with a teasing expression.
 
*Why you have to ask this question to me?!*  "No, nothing. He is just joking haha" you said, and you know it's a stupid answer.
 
"So here is why I knew him" MinHo starts to explain.
 
 
(His explanation is in the next chapter)
 
 
(little present)
 
Donghae's POV
 
I ddin't meet HyunJae the whole day until I saw her in front of the school's gate with Siwon. That jerk.
If it's not because of EunKyung who told me, "Oppa, look, is that HyunJae?", I wouldn't notice her presence. So fool.
 
HyunJae's back is on me, and I could see SIwon is glaring at me. Just by the time I want to help to brush him off from my school and especially from HyunJae, unexpectedly she kisses him!
 
Oh really, what is she thinking?! I stop my steps towards that Siwon. And I saw HyunJae dragging Siwon to some place, and before that, Siwon gave me an annoying smirk. I feel angry yet confuse.
 
I confuse why HyunJae kisses him while she told me she hate him. And I don't know the reason why I angry. I couldn't follow them to protect HyunJae, I feel pain and confuse. I was so shocked.
 
Then I saw MinHo notice both of them and start to follow. At least, there's someone who could protect HyunJae.
 
 
 
Siwon's POV
 
My parent got bankrupt. They never give us (me and MiSun) money again. Well, they did but so little. I feel so bad for my little sister to experience this. She always hide her feeling, the feeling of sad, she hides it even in front of me. My parent can do nothing too.
 
So, then I take my friend's offer. I take a bet. They will pay me if I can get HyunJae back, become my girlfriend. Well, I really remember her. She is the girl once I ever played. I feel sorry for her, I was a jerk, and I did that just for fun. But this time, I did this because I need to. And I know it's not an easy job to do.
I refuse to take the bet at first, it's so harsh to play with HyunJae and besides she must be really hate me already. I asked my friends to change the task, but they didn't want to.
 
I HAVE TO take the bet. So, I start to stalk infos about HyunJae. And my little sister helps me too, fortunately her little brother is close with MiSun. Such an easy start, but didn't know what next. Everytime I try to get closer to HyunJae, there always be obstructions. Such as that Donghae, from what I see, Donghae likes HyunJae.
 
And now, it's MinHo, who WAS my rival. Seems that he likes HyunJae also. What so interesting is Minho and Donghae are brothers. Then it will make me one step easier to get HyunJae.
 
 
 
 
 
 
So sorry for late update :(((. And second sorry for make MinHo's explanation into the next chaptie! LOL I didn't mean to make you all confuse or anything, but I'm in a rush now, really. ENJOY THE 30 EVERYONE! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!
 
Check out my second story Mission Accomplished!. It lack of readers, so please help :DDD