Chapter 36

Hot and Cold
Morning came so fast. Your face is still swollen and overall it's like a pig. Messy hair is on your head and you can't stand to smell your own breath. You quickly brush your teeth and take a bath. At least your appearance is better than before. You can't meet Donghae with that look, it's scary. 
 
You've knock on Taemin's, and there's nothing to worry about. There's no Donghae's presence in front of your house. And you have woke up early just to be ready for him. But still, no message or sign of him. *maybe he woke up late* you thought. Maybe Donghae is not a morning person. 
You wait by the stairs in front of your door but what you got is an empty and silent road. 
 
It's only 30 minutes more to the bell rang. And it took around 15 minutes for you to walk. Just like that, uou received a message from Donghae. Seeing his name pop out on your phone screen, make you feel mad yet happy.
 
Jae, I'm really sorry. I have some problem to resolved. 
 
Seeing that text, you sure you're mad. You've been waiting for him there and he said that he can't pick you up. "Oh, why are you still here?" 
 
Taemin's voice came up behind you, just when he want to go to his school. "Oh Taemin, I was waiting for someone. Let's just walk together" you said and anger boiling up inside you. Luckily, Taemin didn't say anything instead just nod. You end up walking with Taemin to school. 
 
What makes you mad is that there's no sign of guilt in Donghae's text. He just said that easily. At least, he have to ring you to confirm. But he send a cold text. *what a cold Dongdong* 
 
 
Donghae is happy because he remembered the first time HyunJae called him Dongdong, it's when they're quarreling in the car. He also find it silly because he really didn't like that nickname from the beginning but he manage to call himself Dongdong.
 
He take a look again at his text last night when he called himself Dongdong, *How can I did that?* That's what he is thinking of the whole time. He keeps smiling by the time he look at his own text.
 
Today, he woke up earlier because he knew he have to pick up HyunJae. His heart is beating fast to remember that he will walking with HyunJae together this morning. Since when he had this kind of feelings and butterflies. Even himself, he think that he is a cold person and intimidating in front of people's eyes. (Of course since Yoona died). But when he is around HyunJae, he can change his personality automatically. He always try to hold himself back, not giving himself easily. But he just can't.
 
An unfortunate just came in time. He even think in his mind whether he just had a bad dream or what. "Oh, Donghae!" his mom calling from the kitchen by the time he walk down the stairs. Tiffany is sitting there in the living room and smiling at him innocently. MinHo also confused of her presence.
 
"Now, you three walk to school together, alright?" his mom said and it's too obvious that the three were Donghae, MinHo, and Tiffany. "Walk? But that's too far" Donghae complains and he ever suffer that walk. Unless he walk with HyunJae. Tiffany also nods agreely at Donghae's statement.
 
"Okay,okay, you can drive your car as long as Tiffany is with you, okay?" His mom said with her beautiful smile. Donghae rolls his eyes. "Why are you here?" Donghae ask to Tiffany, but too harsh. *ups*
 
"Stop behave that way. She is here because his parent is in hurry" His mother said before Tiffany could say anything. And again, that Tiffany nods while pouting. "But I have an appointment, I will walk to school with someone" Donghae try to refuse, expecting his mother will agree. But no.
 
"With who?" Tiffany quickly ask, seems cautious. "HyunJae" Donghae said and he think himself as stupid after he said that. He just remember that MInHo is still there, listening to their conversation. Donghae can't make any reason anymore since he already said that. And what worst is, it will be a war for Tiffany, more. Tiffany just want to open and quickly Donghae cut her,
 
"Just go with MinHo, can't you? MinHo can drive her to school too, mom!" Donghae said, towards Tiffany then to his mom. MinHo still seems a little off guard when Donghae mentioned 'HyunJae'. MinHo quickly escape from that moment to the front door, before he have to drive that Tiffany to school.
 
Again, Donghae rolls his eyes and glare at Tiffany. Blame to her that she is the reason of all these happened. Donghae feel lost to his brother, he feel guilty after then. He ever trailed HyunJae and MInHo when they're dating. (ups, that's secret) and now he make his brother look hurt.
 
Then, his mom come out from the kitchen and look for MinHo's presence. "That boy, his behaviour is getting worst" Mrs. Lee mumbled. Actually, before she marry Donghae's father, it should be Mrs. Choi. Donghae and MinHo become brothers because like a faith.
 
Donghae's and MinHo's real parent divorced. Donghae live with his father while MinHo with his mother. But in no time, all of them become like a real family. So that's why, none of them brought family things up. They even almost forget to that fact.
 
Afterall, Tiffany follow Donghae to his car. She hops happily but Donghae just ignore her. She quikcly take the front seat while Donghae just glare at her and sigh. "Okay, I will let you off at the front crossroads then you can walk by yourself"he said.  Again, she pouts. "Oppa, you're so harsh. Waeee?" she ask with an aegyo also.
 
"I have to pick up HyunJae, I promise to her already. Arraso?" Donghae said with a high patient. Suddenly, Tiffany's expression become serious. "Then, let me borrow your phone" she said. Donghae seems usnure to lend his phone but Tiffany again said, "I have to inform at least my friend to pick me up there, It's still far from school" she said and finally Donghae lend his and start driving.
 
Tiffnay text something which Donghae also didn't know to who. "Here" Tiffany give it back. "I think you have to drive me to school" she said seriously which make Donghae confused.
 
"Okay then, but after I pick HyunJae up" Donghae said coldly. "No need, MinHo is with her" Tiffny said and compete with his coldness. Donghae want to punch her on the face then punch himself. Why he let her have his phone?!
 
 
 
________________________
 
Sorry, short chaptie. ENJOY 36!
By the way thanks to yoriskazou and Mizuki1987 who upvoted my story! You are daebak!
 
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!