Chapter 46

Hot and Cold

After what MinHo told you, about everything he knew, you don't know anymore what you should do. *Shall I meet up with that Siwon? Shall I just pretend not to know? Shall I just keep this going?* *this is insane. He is insane* You somehow felt guilty too, you should have know about Siwon's presence and that he made Donghae suffered that day. You should have known. If yes, you could have been helping him out of Siwon's control.

MinHo's arm encouraged you. and you realized that your body was weaken. You felt like you nerves were stopped working. MInHo pulled you in to a hug as if you may cry as many as you can on his chest. And you did.

"Hey, hey. If you want me to make it clear, I will make it up to him" MinHo said as he patted your back. You stopped your cry and look up to him. His eyes were so sincere and full of concern.

"No" you said. "You aren't supposed to. I will solve this with him. Personally" you said, firmly that you doubted yourself for your own confindence. "But-" "Please" you begged as you know MInHo will not let you go alone to Siwon. It was the first time you begged him. "Okay, but I will drive you to his place" he said, concernly.

 

-

"I'll be waiting here. Don't take too long, take it easy" MinHo said as you get out from the car. You knocked on Siwon's door for twice until someone opened it for you in the third knock. And that person was MiSun. She was surprised at first but then she flashed a smile at you.

You smiled at her too and pitied her in some way. MiSun's expression was not as bright as before, there was tiredness on her face somehow. And MiSun's swollen eyes make it even obvious. "Is your borther home?" you asked.

"Yes, unnie. He is inside. Please, come in" she said and open the door wider for you. "I'll call him for you" MISun said and run upstairs. Siwon's room is completely new to you. You have never been in his house before. It was totally an opposite of what you have imagined. Siwon's apperance was an elegant, tidy, and a man with class style. But no for his house.

The sofas were still good but some stain was remained. like it never been cleaned  for months. The family photos and frames were some scattered around. His house was still huge though. There's no presence that his parent was there, yet it was a relief. Footsteps were heard from the upstair, portend someone is coming down.

"Oh, HyunJae" Siwon greeted. He wore a plain blue t-shirt and basketball pant, totally in his relax zone. He managed to pull out a smile, a weak smile at you. Of course, you didn't want to show any happiness on your face. Instead, you stare at him with your cold gaze while he is coming down slowly. MiSun is peeking from the top of the stair, to see what have brought you here.

"....can we just talk alone? Just us two?" you asked. He flashed out a smile, a satisfied smile and really pleased if you come in to his room. He thought you are interested in him now. He bring you to his room and he lock the door as if not letting you to go out. You saw what he did and you just let he do what he want. He turn to you and smirk, "so you are miss-"

SLAP!

A slap landed on his face. It was really a hard one. You even feel that your palm is burning. He must be shocked for the slap, he rub his cheek and he chuckles instead. "What was that for?" he asked. "You asked what for?!" you yelled.

"That was for what you did!" you yelled again. "What?" he shrugged, still managed to be the innocent. "For all that you did to me. Since you played along with me, since you not letting me become happy on my own, since you beat the one I love!" you said, bravely. "What? You mean that Donghae, uh?" he asked, in an annoying way and then annother annoying chuckle.

"So what, Jae?! Why don't you hate him for that he beat me up before I did?! Well, not even someone care for me" Siwon said. "And then you blame us for that? What is the relevant thing with me and him? You don't just live for your own happiness" you said and made him starring on the ground, looked lost.

"I tried to make my sister happy though....If people care, I wouldn't be like this" he said and fall on his bed. He punch his own bed for several times and didn't dare to make any eyecontact with you. "Seriously, what's wrong with you?" you asked, raising a bow.

"Anything is wrong! I admitted I played you long ago, and I did that without even thinking. And now, I didn't want to...I saw you was hurt and it was my fault. I apologized for what I have done. But this time, the situation insisted. I'm in an economic crisis, and I cant bare myself to see my sister sad all day. My parent? They became don't care. And here I am, I took a bet from my friend for money...."

"Just...you just need to show up in front of them and I can fix the things for a while" Siwon said and looking at you with his teary eyes.

You are angry, totally angry, even though you heard the truth form his mouth. You, again, become a bet. "You think after all that happened, it is fair? I am a human too, I do have feelings. Seriously, I hate you Choi Siwon. So selfish" you said.

-

You are in a yellow costume, just like the other students. MInHo is beside you, sitting, waiting for his name to be called. You can clearly see that he is beyond nervous. He seems uneasy and can't calm himself down. "Hey, just relax" you give him a smile and it affect him.

"Please welcome, one of our talented students, Choi MinHo" the teacher said and the audience applaud. The girls are cheering enthusiastically. MInHo step up on to the stage and face the audience.

"Good morning parents, teachers, and friends. It had been a long way of experience that we made through these years....." Minho said and continue the speech. You couldn't concentrate on what he was talking about, even though you are looking at his direction.

And another daydream hit you. You wonder what he is doing right now, out there, on a place that you don.t even know. You miss him and you miss a christmas with him. He was gone to an unknown place. You shed tears at first, but realized that it was better to be like that. If fate really lay on you, you may meet him another time, that you didn't know. If fate really did exist on both of you.

"......As you can see in this room, we are all in yellow. We are one family and this doesn't mean a goodbye. I hope all of you here may have bright futures and make proud of the people that you love. May God bless you always, thank you" MinHo finished his speech and the audience once again made a big applause.

*It doesn't mean a goodbye...*

*I miss you*
 

*Donghae.....*

 


I guess a short chapter for today. Enjoy and wait the next one. You might  wondering what actually happened. But just let your curiosity there, it's fun to make people curious. *UGH*

Right, end of author's note,

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE