Chapter 14

Hot and Cold

You wake up by the wave sounds, found yourself lean on someone's shoulder. Minho. You can feel his breath above your head. It's feel weird to sleep outdoor all night under the tree. And in other words, you indirectly sleep together with Minho. *Omo* You tilt your head a bit and try to move from his side, hoping he will not awake.

But still, he is awake. Minho slowly try to open his sleepy eyes. And after it's clear, he look at you,

"Umm...HyunJae?" he mumble, and look around him like saying 'I sleep here?' making unbelievable expression as you did.

He's still with his messy hair and looks cute.

"H-em. I know what you're thinking" you correct him and giggle

"Guess we're like the survivors from the pirate, huh?" he joke around and both of you laugh.

"Better go get shower, I don't want to be a sand man" he said

"You come in?" he said, turning back

"No, I'll be there for awhile" you said

"Don't take too long"

You are really willing to touch the sea water and you walk towards it. While Minho has gone to the village.

You kick your foot onto the water and make some splashes. Then you walk beside the shore and found there are more villages that are connected to the beach. It's so silent and peaceful, no one's there.

After several minutes, you headed back to Junsu's village. You found a person standing near the water, gazing at the horizontal. The posture seems so familiar.

You stop at where you step and stare at him in distant. Suddenly, th e guy turn his head and looks at you.

Omo, you know this guy. *Donghae?!!* *Why is he here?*

You feel so shock until you cannot stop staring at him. He did too.

But he starts walking towards you slowly with his hand in pocket. You turn back to reality when he starts to come closer.

*Ugh, it's going to be a bad vacation* You cannot wait there longer, your body order you to run. And you run quickly into the village before Donghae in front of you.

*Why I have to run?* It's just your body reflect. You panting along to your room and found out Minho just finish showering.

You walk towards him want to ask,

"Minho,..is y.."

"So you here too?" Donghae show up out of nowhere talking to Minho.

You look really surprised, your heartbeat race, it's so scary. And so do Minho, he look shock.

"Oh, hyung, what are you doing here?" MInho ask walking towards him.

"The same as you" he replied then reach his iPhone in the pocket and start to play with it.

*Does he have manner?*

"How do you get here?" Minho keep asking. *Ugh, no. Don't ask that one*

Donghae look up from his iPhone then turn to you and back to Minho.

"Mmm...a psycho lead me here" he said without looking at you.

*What?! psycho* you give him a glare and whisper, "Aisshh~"

"So you two have know each other, huh?" Minho smirk, knowing the situation.

You don't answer anything and walk into your room for bath leaving both of them talking. 

 

-Breakfast-

You sit on the chair alone, the others haven't there yet. Junsu's mom show up,

"HyunJae, I saw a guy just now with Minho, do you know who is he?" she ask

"Ne, it's Minho's hyung. He also here for vacation" you explain

Then Minho show up and Junsu's mom ask again,

"So, your hyung come here? Invite him for dinner later, I will make something" she said

"Umm, ahjumma, but he's with his friends" Minho reply

*Ahjumma, please say no* "Well, it's fine for me. It'll turn out to be a big dinner" she smile and go back to the kitchen

Few moments later, JiWoo come with Jonghyun laughing. Seems like Jonghyun just cracked a joke. They two really something.

JiWoo look at you curiously and ask, "Omo, HyunJae, where were you last night?"

"Umm..." you look at MInho, but he seems not bothered. "I was asleep on the beach"

"Whoa!" JiWoo shock. "Minho also gone last night" Jonghyun smirk, teasing you and Minho.

Then Minho said something else, "HyunJae, can you invite my hyung? You already knew him right? I have some work to do after this"

"Hmm?!" You shock *Wtf?!* "N-nee" you don't want to be a problem to Minho.

 

 

You walk along the shore and have no idea where the village is. So you just go to where Donghae standing last night. *Ohgosh, I cannot meet him again*

Glad to see, there's Onew standing in front of one of the gates. He turn around and look at you.

"Sorry, need a help?" he gives you a smile. Oh, his smile is too sweet, he is more like a tofu.

"Ani, I'm here to invite you guys to our dinner. I'm a friend of Minho, HyunJae" You give your hand

"Onew" he shake back. Although you already know who he is.

"Where's it?" he ask

"2 blocks to the right away from here" you pointing to the village.

Then, you see another figure come out from the gate. You guess it's Eunhyuk. But when he turn around, it's Donghae. *Ugh*

He looks confuse but he whisper, "oh, that psycho"

"Yah! I can hear that! I'm not a psycho!" you yell at him

"I'm not saying that it was you. I'm saying it's a person that run crazily when look at me" he said sarcastically.

You blush as you notice that you just embarrassed yourself. Onew looks confuse seeing the two of you have known each other.

*Ugh, last time, Donghae talk to me on the way to school. What is he actually?!*

"I can take you there if you want to join them" Donghae said to Onew.

"You're not going?" Onew ask

"Not sure" he headed back to his village and no turning back.

"Okey, we'll be there at 7 " Onew give you a smile then walk into his village.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myself got so confuse in the middle. Well, sorry for the boring and rather short chapter. Having such a busy week, I'll try to update it again soon! Muach :*