Chapter 80 : Wrong Move.

Love Star.

Chapter 80 : Wrong Move.


"Be my slave." I said while smirking at my own bestfriend.

"BWOH?!" He exclaimed.

"C'mon chicken legs." I said while laughing.

"No." He pouted.

"Be my slave or don't you want me to. . . . spread this picture of you wearing bikini when you were young?" I threatened while showing him my phone that had his picture when he was young and was also wearing polka dots bikini.

"YOU STILL HAVE THAT?! Damn. . . I look so hot and y there." L.Joe exclaimed while whispering the last part which I still could hear it.

"Fine." He puffed while glaring at me.

"Bring me back to my room. PALLI." I ordered while he hurriedly went and started pushing me towards my room.

I smiled in victory while not knowing that Sunggyu Oppa and Kai had a plan.

 

Your POV :

 

I locked eyes with the person infront of me.

"What are you doing Kai?" I asked while looking at him with him on his knees and holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Just give me a chance ~~~~~-ah." Kai said while looking sincerily at me.

"Hm. . ." I looked at him, feeling a bit guilty as I remembered every single moment of me being naive to notice his love.

"Okay, I'll be your girlfriend." I said while giving Kai a small smile but was stopped when I heard something plastic-like thud.

L.Joe, Kai, Mine and Sunggyu Oppa's attention was brought to where the thud was from.

A shock gasp left each of our lips as we saw Luhan shocked along with Sehun.

"L-Luhan. . " I stuttered while my eyes widen.

His eyes then twitches, tears threatening to fall, a dry laugh came out from his mouth.

"Haha. So this is it ~~~~~? You just made me wait for 4 'effin damn years and this is what I get?! You accepting HIS confession?" Luhan asked with his voice getting louder and louder.

I stayed silent.

He then laughs then becomes cold.

"I hate you." Those three hurtful words came out from his mouth.

"L-Luhan. ." I stuttered.

"Well, thank you for breaking my heart ~~~~~. Making it all useless. It's goodbye then." Luhan said while storming of with tears falling down one by one.

"S-sehun. . . I t-thought Luhan was in C-china?" Kai stammered while looking at Sehun who was dumbfounded.

"He was and he came back really early just to ask ~~~~~ to be his girlfriend but. . . I guess it's ruined." Sehun said while not blinking.

I slammed my balled fist on the leather armrest of my wheelchair.

I ran my hand through my hair as a disappointed sigh came out from my mouth.

"I think its a No Kai. . . I need to. . . be alone first." I said while making Kai flinch at my words.

"O-okay. ." He whispers.

I started pushing the hand rim and started heading towards the elevator.

I pressed the 'R' button which stands for 'Rooftop' and pressed the '><' button.

I sighed and rubbed my temples.

*Ding*

The elevator indicated that I have finally arrived at the floor where I want to be.

I pushed the hand rim and pulled the Wheel Lock or the Break for short.

I stared at the view infront of me.

The birds chirping, happy couples walking down the sidewalk, children playing with their Umma and Appa, students at school and grandparents doing their stuff.

I looked up at the sky and whispered.

"What have I brought myself to?"

"You brought yourself to a effin messy problem." A person said which made me look at him/her.

"L-lay Oppa." I whispered as he walks towards me with his hands on his pockets.

He then stands beside me while not looking at me but at the view.

"You prettily did a bad move." Lay paused.

"You do know that you have made Luhan wait for 4 years or stuff?" He continued.

"I. . . know." I whispered, enough for him to hear me.

"Well, that was a very bad thing for you to do." He said.

"Wae?" I softly said while looking at the view.

"You know he treasures you from the core of his heart?" Lay asked while looking at me.

"Core? Are you even making any sense?" I asked while I raised a brow.

He then chuckles and said.

"I want to be extraordinary."

"Anyway, I know that." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Naahh." I said while getting hit on the head.

"Apa!" I yelped in pain.

"Aigoo, listen carefully ~~~~~. I'm gonna say this once and I ain't gonna repeat it. You better talk to Luhan before Sunday comes. He talked to me this morning and said that if he would be REJECTED, he would be going to China or to America to continue his studies and if he gets accepted by YOU, he will stay here and wait for the school year to end and ask you to marry him. Understand?" Lay said while making me look at him with a shocked look.

"What was it again?" I asked.

"I said I won't repeat it." Lay said while having his pokerface on.

I just stared at him with a '._________.' look.

"Aish. Just do something!" Lay exclaimed while flailing his arms up in the air.

"Okay okay but how can I do something when I'm on my wheelchair?" I asked.

"Then use CRUTCHES!" Lay exclaimed.

"Is there even a word 'Crutches'?" I stupidly asked.

"Well, DUH!" Lay said while rolling his eyes.

I just stared at him with a 'what's-up-with-your-genius-mode-?' look.

"Aish. Seeya!" Lay said while walking away.

"AAAAHHHH! WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO?! I NEED TO FIX THIS!" I screamed while clutching onto my hair with my not injured arm.

"Aigoo, the stupid one is having her love problems." A familiar voice went laughing behind me.

"What do you want KREEASEE?" I hissed while glaring at me.

"Yah Oppa, you shouldn't be mean to ~~~~~ eonnie." The younger Wu said while pouting.

"Eh?" I confusingly asked as I never saw her before.

"Eonnie! You forgot about me?!" The younger Wu whined.

"Eh?" I stupidly asked again.

Kris then slaps my head and said.

"It's mei mei you idiot." Kris said while rolling his eyes.

"You're really a Kris." I said while looking at him coldly.

"I know, I get that alot." Kris said while flashing me a sarcastic smile.

"OH! MEI MEEEII!" I beamed while smiling like an idiot.

"Don't change the subject stupid. You better make a move or else our Lulu would be flying to America or China." Kris said.

"Don't worry Eonnie, I'll help you." The younger Wu said while smirking.

"What? You have a plan?" I asked.

"Oh yes I have." The younger Wu smirked.

"Tell me, what is it?" I asked.

The younger Wu smirked and inhaled a large amount of air and said.

"It's. . . ."

 


 

Asakdsldhsadjhaskdjasgkdjgasdas.

I miss you Love Star! TT ^ TT

Ohohohohohoho >:{3

I'm gonna do some twist here ;) /wink wink/

So, I'm gonna try updating tomorrow, If I can.

 

Hope you guys like it ^^

 

-Winter_Breeze