Chapter 27: '4th Day with Sunggyu Oppa and Leo 1.2' + Kim Ki Bum (Key)

Love Star.

 

 Previous chapter. .

"Omo! Sehunnie and ~~~~~ are already asleep?" Umma said as she sat on the couch.
"Yep, Something happened to Sehun so he is now asleep" I said as I leaned over the wall.
"Sunggyu, thank you." Auntie said as she came near me and hugged me.
"Your welcome Auntie." I said as I hugged her back.
"I wish that ~~~~ is not Sunggyu's cousin." I looked at the person who just spoke as my eyes widen.
"What are you doing here?"

 

SUNGGYU'S POV:

 

"What are you doing here?" I asked the person who just spoke awhile ago.

"I'm just here to visit my pityful cousins." the person smirked as he looked at me.

"Shut the up Key!" I shouted as I looked at Key with anger bulding up.

[A/N: Its Key from SHINee 8D Well, I made him the villian because my mind somehow lost its memory about KPOP artist having Kim a family name]

"Oh my! Sunggyu still getting anger issues?" Key said as he laughed evily.

Fine then if you want it that way. Your going to be ing dead. = =

I got my phone out as I called gaurds to get Key out of the room.

"Well, who are you calling Grandpa Gyu?" Key smirked at me

I smirked at him as I pointed at his back.

Before he could turn around, the guards pulled Key by the arms as they sent him out.

I noticed Appa and Auntie rubbing their temple.

"Key. . . What happened to the young boy I know?" Auntie asked herself as she hanged her head low.

"It's okay dear, Everything just happened unexpectedly." Uncle said as he patted the back of Auntie.

"I know dear, I know." Auntie said as she shook her head from side to side.

"How come ~~~~ slept early? Its still 3 pm." Umma asked while looking at her clock.

"She was somehow shocked from what happened to Sehun awhile ago. So I comforted her and then she just fell asleep." I said while looking at my phone.

"Oh." Umma said.

 

>>AT SCHOOL<<

 

IU'S POV:

 

"IU~ Can we buy bacon?" Baekhyun asked complained while he pouts in his desk.

"IU. Can we visit Sehunnie and ~~~~?" Luhan asked while rolling his head on his desk.

"IU!" Baekhyun and Luhan said at the same time while looking at her with pleading eyes.

"Why is always IU?! IU?! Could you atleast stop! Sheesh, your hurting my freaking ears." I said while glaring at them

"Its because Sehunnie and ~~~~~ is not here." Luhan reasoned out as he looked at ~~~~'s table and Sehun's table.

"By the way have you heard any news about ~~~~~?" Luhan added.

"I got a call from Sehun and ~~~~~'s  cousin that ~~~~~ sprained her ankle.." I said while letting out a tired sigh.

"When will go home?" Baekhyun asked while tapping his long, slender fingers on the table.

"Mollasseo!" Luhan sang as he stood up from his chair.

"Yo-" I was ctu-offed by the sound of Luhan's phone.

"Yeoboseyo?............Bwoh?!...........Ara ara............Right now?............B-ut..............Fine...........Okay Bye!" and with that Luhan finished talking to the person on the phone.

"Who was that?" Baekhyun asked as he raised both of his eyebrows.

"Manager hyung." Luhan said as a sigh came out from his mouth.

"We're going to have a meeting." Luhan continued while packing his stuff.

"And we need to go right now." Luhan added.

"B-" Baekhyun was cut-off by Mr. Kang.

"Kids, you may now go." He said as he disappered.

"Okay! Let's go!" I said as I stood up from my place and grab my bag since I already placed all of my things after Ms. Kim's class.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Baekhyun whimpered as he hurried.

"Your such a child, Baek." Luhan said as we both went out the room.

"YAH!" Baekhyun runs outside where we were waiting.

"I'm not a child." Baekhyun pouted as he looked at Luhan.

"Yah! You know, you two are annoying since Sehun and ~~~~~ was brought to the hospital! Sheeh." I said as I stomped my feet while walking away from them.

"Did she just?" Luhan looks at Baekhyun with 'Oh-No-She-Didn't' look.

"I think she just did it pal." Baekhyun smiles at luhan as he patted his shoulders.

Luhan was left dumbfounded.

"Y-yah! Wait for me!" Luhan starts running towards Baekhyun.

 

>>AT SM BUILDING<<

 

KAI'S POV:

 

Sooo.....HELLO EVERYONE 8D

I looked around just to see some of the hyungs here while the others are coming.

I think its time for me to introduce myself again 8D

Annyeong haseyo! Jeonun Kai imnida!

I am 19 years old :D

I'm single but ready to mingle *wink wink*

So I am ~~~~~ and Sehun's childhood friend but I think forgot me already ._____.

I am--

ALL BY MYSELF~ DONT WANNA BE! ALL BY MYSELF~ -someoneisinteruptingyourintroductionKai~

I looked at the person who just sang.

And it was............CHANYEOL.

YOU IMPOS-THOR! >8U Wait....what? THOR? You know Thor right? 8D

"YAH!" I shouted making Chanyeol look at me with a big grin on his face.

"What?" Chanyeol asked me with his deep voice which didn't suit his face.

"Your face doesn't suit your voice and heigh." I said as I looked at him with poker face.

"Well, I'm not.............. ALL BY MYSELF! DONT WANNA BE! ALL BY MYSELF! and which is you." Chanyeol hyung gave me this diva like face which I dont know where he got it.

"You k-" I was cut-off seeing Luhan and Baekhyun with a bruised eye and a cut lip while being carried by Kris and Suho

"WHAT JUST FREAKING HAPPEN?" Someone shouted as he saw Luhan and Baekhyun injured and stuff.

 

------------------------------

Chapter 27 here! :D

I just love cliffhanger 8D *wink wink*

I made Key a bad guy D:

My mind somehow lost its memory about KPOP Idols having a Kim as a family name e  u e )

Forgive me Key fangirls! D:

LOL XD

Well since I love you readers, I made this 8D

Im sooooo cheesy or may I say corny 8D //facepalm

I'll give you a clue about the person who just shouted 8D

His name starts with letter 'M' 8D

 

So here it is!

Hope you enjoy this chapter :D

Don't forget to Subscribe and Comment~! :D

 

Ciao~

 

-Winter_Breeze