Chapter 55 : High Fever + Kris' facebook

Love Star.

Chapter 55 : High Fever + Kris' facebook


 

"Look, I haven't a slept since 1 am. Now give me 50 drops." ~~~~ said while pointing at the space beside her.

Baekhyun and IU obediently followed her orders and started to do the drops.

~~~~ went back to her sit and went back to sleep again.

Sehun looked at his sister weirdly and went beside her.

Sehun placed the back of his hand on ~~~~'s forehead and yelped.

"She's burning hot!" Sehun panicked as he carried ~~~~ bridal style and dashed out going to the clinic.

 

 

-SEHUN'S POV-

 

I ran as fast as I could.

I ran towards the clinic.

The clinic is just below our floor.

I arrived infront of the clinic door.

I opened the door open and saw Mrs. Jung taking care of one student.

"Mrs. Jung! ~~~~ is currently bu- I mean she has a fever!" I said while beads of sweat formed on my forehead.

"Put her here." Mrs. Jung said calmly as she went to this cabinet which was painted in blue and gray.

I placed ~~~ gently on the bed where Mrs. Jung said.

Mrs. Jung came back with a towel and a basin filled with water.

She soaked the folded towel water then squeezed the water out of it.

She gently placed the towel on her forehead as she began to check her temperature.

"Her temperature is really high. What happened to her by the way Mr. Oh?" Mrs. Jung asked me as she turned to face me.

"U-uhh... Awhile ago, our classmates were somehow bickering while she was sleeping in her desk. Then suddenly our classmate raised his voice which made he wake up. Then she gave them a punishment while saying that she haven't slept since 1 AM." I explained while doing hand gestures.

"What was she doing?" Mrs. Jung asked me again.

"Mollaseo. . I was asleep that time." I said while fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"Arasso. You can go back to your class. Give this to your teacher." Mrs. Jung said while giving me this paper.

"Ne." I said while bowing as I headed out.

I walked heading toward our classroom.

As I was near our classroom, I saw Mr. Kang writing something on the board.

I knocked at the door and opened it.

"Sehun-ah! Where have you been?" Mr. Kang asked me.

"I was in the clinic because ~~~~ has a high fever." I said while giving him the paper.

"You can go to your seat now Sehun." Mr. Kang said as I went to my seat.

I sat down and took my notebook out.

I got ~~~~'s bag and got her notebook out.

I took all the notes down first on my notebook then copied my notes on ~~~~'s notebook.

Suddenly, I felt Luhan hyung's hand behind my back as I felt something sticking on my back.

I got the thing from my back and it was a sticky note.

I read it with my eyes.

Is ~~~~ okay? - Luhan hyung <3

I brought out a box of sticky notes from my bag.

I got this sticky note which was lavender blush.

She has a high fever. . She's at the clinic right now, sleeping. ᄏᄏᄏ -Sehunnie <3

I placed the sticky note in Luhan hyung's table while not looking at him.

As I was listening to Mr. Kang, three sticky notes appeared.

The one was in color honeydew while the other light salmon and light blue.

I got Luhan hyung's sticky note which was light blue then IU's light salmon sticky note then Baekhyun hyung's honeydew sticky note.

What's with the ᄏᄏᄏ? -Luhan hyung OuO)

How's ~~~~? -IU

Is ~~~~ okay? What happened to her by the way? -Bacon hyung <3

I chuckled as I saw Baekhyun hyung's sticky note.

I started writing.

Nothing hyung~ :3 -Sehunnie

She's having a high fever. She sleeping right now. ᄏᄏᄏ -Sehunnie

Ani. She's having a high fever right now BACON HYUNG. ᄏᄏᄏ -Sehunnie

I gave them the sticky notes while looking at Mr. Kang who was answering his phone.

"Class, you can have your snacks now." Mr. Kang said as he ended the call.

"Ne!" We all said in unison.

I got my milk and chocolate croissant from my bag and placed it on my table.

I saw Baekhyun hyung bringing out a sandwich.

IU got her strawberry milk and ham sandwich while Luhan hyung got his milk and croissant.

We all formed a circle.

"So. . . " We all said at the same time.

"This is sooo awkward. ." Baekhyun hyung said as he took a bite from his sandwich.

"Hyung, what's inside that sandwich of yours?" I asked him.

"BACON!" He squealed.

"Your such a bacon lover hyung." I said while taking a bite from my chocolate croissant.

"What's with the two of you having the same snacks?" IU asked me and Luhan hyung.

"Mollaseo." Luhan hyung and I said in unison.

The atmosphere became dead silent again as we ate our snacks.

"Oh! You know, Luhan hyung made a poem." I announced as Luhan hyung choked on his croissant.

"Y-yah!" Luhan hyung smacked the back of my head.

"Jinjja?" IU and Baekhyun hyung asked.

"Mmmm, it was about Love~" I sang while sitting on my table.

"Ooooo~ Luhan oppa/hyung is inlove." We all as he became red as a tomato.

"Aniya!" Luhan hyung denied

"What's with you getting lovey dovey with my sister last week?" I asked him while smirking.

"Lovey dovey?! Bwoh?!" Luhan hyung asked me with a bewildered expression plastered on his face.

Baekhyun hyung came to me as we interpret his doings last week with ~~~~~.

"Say ahh~" Baekhyun hyung cooed as I opened my mouth.

IU was laughing her heart out while watching us while Luhan hyung was getting red.

"Stop!" Luhan hyung exclaimed.

We both stopped and smirked at Luhan hyung.

"Admit it hyung. You like her." Baekhyun hyung said.

"Aniya! I like her as a sister but not as a woman." Luhan hyung denied again.

"Are you sure?" We all asked while wiggling our eyebrows playfully at him.

"Yes." Luhan hyung said while chewing the last piece of his croissant.

"Ara ara." We all said while eating our snacks again.

Suddenly, all of our phone's vibrated.

It was someone's status in Facebook.

    Wu Fan

Going to Kirin Arts with Suho ^^ Time to see our dongsaengs.

3 minutes ago via iPhone.

Hwuang Zitao, Zhang Yixing and 816 people likes this.

   Hwuang Zitao Bring me with you Gege! Don't leave me here like a loner!

 Zhang Yixing I'm also heading toward Kirin Arts with Xiumin ge and Chen chen ^^

 Kim Jongdae Chanyeol texted me that he is also going there with Kai and D.O

 Oh Sehun write a comment . . .

I place my phone back from my pocket as IU, Baekhyun hyung and Luhan hyung followed.

"They're coming." I said while looking at them with big eyes.

"Do they even know that we hav-" IU was interupted by the principal speaking through the speakers by the hall.

"There will be no classes in the afternoon since the teachers will have their meeting, starting right now till 5 pm. All of you can go home. Thank You." Mr. Lee finally finished his little speech as ~~~~ came in.

"Oh! ~~~~, you okay now?" IU said as she ran to her side.

"Mmm, just alittle bit sleepy though." ~~~~ said as she went to her seat and rested her head on her facebook pillow.

Luhan hyung got ~~~~'s bag and brought out her milk and chocolate croissant.

"~~~~-ah, eat this first before going to sleep." Luhan hyung said as he shook ~~~~.

"Arasso.." ~~~~ said in a sleepy voice as she got the chocolate croissant and milk from Luhan hyung.

She took a bite from her chocolate croissant as she placed the straw on her milk.

She took a sip from her milk then bit her chocolate croissant.

Suddenly, all of our phones vibrated again.

There were new comments from Kris hyung's status.

 Kim Jongin Bwuahahaha! You shall be forever alone Tao~ :3 /smirk/ All by yourself~

 Hwuang Zitao Stop being such a bully Kai /pouts/

I placed my phone back in my pocket as Baekhyun hyung, Luhan hyung and IU placed their phones under their table.

My eyes averted to ~~~~ who was asleep already.

"~~~~-ah seems to be really tired." Baekhyun said while a deep sigh left his mouth.

"I wonder why she haven't slept since 1 AM." IU said while she placed her arm on her table with her hand supporting her head.

I just sighed deeply.

Suddenly the door slide open. It was Kris hyung and Suho hyung.

"Yo~" Kris hyung greeted us with his deep voice along with Suho hyungs angelic smile.

"Annyeong~" Suho hyung greeted.

"Annyeong." We all said in unison except for ~~~~ who was asleep.

"Look's like someone isn't greeting us Suho." Kris said as he looked at ~~~~.

"She's asleep hyung. She's not feeling well right now." Baekhyun hyung said.

"Not feeling well? Wae?" Suho hyung asked us.

"Mollaseo. She said she haven't slept since 1 AM." I said while a sigh left my mouth.

Suho hyung and Kris hyung just nodded.

"Annyeong~" Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Lay, Chen and Xiumin greeted in sync as they entered the room.

"Annyeo-" We were cut-off with ~~~~'s coughing.

"Gwaenchana?" Lay and D.O asked as they looked at ~~~~.

"She's asleep hyung. She has a fever." I said while looking at ~~~~.

"Eh?! Why don't you let her rest in the clinic?" Kai asked me.

"Uhh...." I lost words with Kai's question.

Why didn't she stay in the clinic?

Luhan hyung brought out this blanket from under his table.

"Eh?" I was somehow confused why Luhan hyung have a blanket from under his table.

He stood up and went to ~~~~.

He wrapped the blanket around her as ~~~~'s shaking body became calm.

"I think you should bring ~~~~ back home Sehun." Kris hyung said.

I nodded my head as I slung my backpack on my right shoulder while I placed ~~~~'s backpack on my left shoulder.

I went to her place and carried her bridal style with Luhan hyung's blanket.

"I'll return to you your blanket tomorrow, hyung." I said to Luhan as I walked towards the door.

Xiumin opened the door for me as I walked out.

I walked down the corridor while students were still in their classrooms.

Their attention was brought to us as Iheard whispers.

'Omo, what happened to ~~~~?'

'Woah, Sehun is lucky. I wonder what happened to ~~~~-ah.'

'I hope she's okay'

No, she's not okay.

As I was about to pass the last classroom, L.Joe and Chunji went out of that classroom.

"Oh! Sehun-sshi." L.Joe said as he looked at me with a confused face.

"I got to go." I said as I went downstairs.

I continued walking and saw a bench.

I walked towards the bench and sat down their for awhile as I called Mr. Wang to pick us up.

Mr. Wang said he was outside the school campus.

I placed my phone back in my pocket as I carried ~~~~ again.

Why didn't she stay at the clinic?

I remembered the picture of Chunji having alot of band-aids in his face and arm awhile ago.

 


CHAPTER 55 is here :)

My head is aching while making this XD

So. . Tell me you , is it nice or not? .________.

Well, you all can post any suggestions below in the comment section.

I want to thank loving-k-pop-j-pop for subscribing :)

 

I just updated right now since my brother told my parents that we will go to the mall while they were like "sure".

We were having breakfast that time. . I gave my brother a pissed look while getting my revenge.

I told my dad about the math problem he gave him and my brother was like.

 

I was like acting all innocent just to make my brother pissed.

 

After I did this, I gave him my derp face :3

 

 

Well, Enjoy! :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe ; w ; )a

 

Ppyong~

-Winter_Breeze /sigh/