Chapter 70: Like it or not, I'm going to know.

Love Star.

Chapter 70: Like it or not, I'm going to know.


I got a small towel then started to dry my hair with it.

I went inside of my walk in closet and wore a white wife beater along with grey sweatpants ofcourse my boxers.

I walked out of the walk in closet.

I plopped myself on the bed while tucking myself on the bed sheets.

My mind started to think about how I'm going to say it to ~~~~ or when will I say it.

I shook those thoughts off while drifting off to my dreamland.

Little did I know that ~~~~ was watching me from the little hole on the curtain.

 

Your POV :

 

So his just going to sleep there, eh. I thought while smirking.

I stood up from my position and walked towards my study table.

I sat down on the chair and opened my laptop.

I looked at any news or emails but to my prevail, there we're no emails nor news.

I closed my laptop and brought my diary out.

I pulled out the pen with was placed on the side of my diary.

I opened a blank page of the diary which was beside my latest diary entry.

I started writing stuff in my diary.

 

October 5, 2012.

 

Dear Diary,

             Today is somehow confusing yet depressing. Today was also the birthday of Chunji. So, Sehun Oppa has been avoiding me. . . . I felt like he changed ever since I forgave him. Did I do something wrong? Or am I just to late to realise that. . . . I'm also ruining the relationship between me and Sehun Oppa? I want to know why he is avoiding me! If he could just tell me, I would do the right thing for him. /sigh/ I wish that he could just tell me. I don't want the accident from the past to happen again. I missed him. . . I missed the times we had when we we're young. Well, this is the end of this diary entry of mine.

 

                                  I hope I'll know the reason. . . . . . Ppyong~! <3

 

I closed my diary and placed the cap of my pen back.

I placed my diary on the drawer and closed it.

I turned of the lampshade on my study table and plopped myself in my bed.

I flipped from left to right as my mind was somehow messed up.

I kept thinking, unable to notice that I was already drifting to dreamland.

 

The next day came and it was already weekend.

I opened my eyes as the sun beamed brightly.

My pupils started to adjust from the brightness of the sun.

I groggily pulled myself up to a sitting position.

I glanced at the time and it was 6:30 in the morning.

I got off my bed and head directly to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and wore a denim short along with a baby blue colored tank top.

I went out of my Walk in Closet and picked my phone up from my bed.

I swiped my iPhone open and saw 48239028139038120982 messages.

Nah, just kidding. Only 2 messages.

I opened the messages and it was from Baekhyun Oppa.

I dried my hair with a small towel while opening the message.

 

From : Baeky Puppy.

To: ~~~~.

10/6/12  6:35am.

 

~~~~-ah! Meet me in the Heaven Cafe. I need your help! GO.NOW!

 

I rolled my eyes and went back to my Walk in Closet and pulled out a white cardigan.

I got my handbag, filled with stuff like my wallet, lipbalm and etc.

I opened the curtain, just to see Sehun Oppa watching something in his Laptop.

He was about to greet me when I just ignored him and went out of the room while slamming the door closed.

I went downstairs and saw Appa and Umma in their formal attire.

"Good Morning Umma, Appa." I greeted them while giving them a kiss on the cheek.

"Why so early, young lady?" Appa asked as he fixed his tie.

"Going to meet Baekhyun Oppa." I casually said while fixing Appa's uneven tie.

"Are you two an item?" Appa asked me while giving me a suspicious look.

"Aniya! He just needs help. Since I'm a guru of LOVE, I'm helping lots of people." I said while fixing Umma's suit.

"Well, take care." Umma said while smiling at me.

I nodded my head and went out of the house.

I went out of the gates and hailed a taxi.

I told him the address of Heaven Cafe.

Just 5 minutes, we arrived infront of Heaven Cafe.

I paid the taxi driver and went out of the taxi and was greeted by the cold breeze of the morning.

I walked towards the glass door of the Cafe and pushed it open as it went tinkling away.

They employee's greeted me and bowed as I gave them a smile.

I looked around the Cafe and spotted a puppy looking Baekhyun Oppa pouting while looking at his phone.

I just chuckled and walked towards his table.

Since he was to busy looking at his phone, I decided to startle him.

I tiptoed towards him and was about to scare him when he scared me while looking at me.

"Omona! Aissh, I was going to scare you!" I exclaimed while planning to smack him.

"Palli, sit down." Baekhyun Oppa said while pointing at the chair infront of him.

I obediently followed and sat down on the chair infront of him.

"What is it now? Love Guru ~~~~ is here." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Wait, let us order breakfast." Baekhyun Oppa said while calling the waiter.

The waiter gave us the menu.

I ordered chocolate waffles and a cup of hot chocolate since winter is coming.

Baekhyun Oppa ordered the same and the waiter left.

"So, what is your 'PROBLEM' Oppa?" I asked while quoting the word problem.

"Well, I'm-" Baekhyun Oppa was cut off-ed when our orders came.

We thanked the waiter as I gave him a smile.

He nodded his head and left.

"Continue." I said while taking a sip on my hot chocolate.

"I'm planning to court IU." Baekhyun Oppa said while making me spit my hot chocolate.

Baekhyun Oppa dodged the spit.

Good thing it landed on the floor, not on the food.

"YOU SURE?" I asked as I felt alittle bit happy for him.

He nodded while plopping a fork full of waffle on to his mouth.

I pumped my fist and plopped a piece of my waffle on to my mouth.

"So, when? I'll plan about it later." I said while smiling goofily at him.

"Um. . . on Mon-" I cut him off.

"It should be tomorrow since. . " I paused as I looked at my notepad.

"IU is free tomorrow." I continued while smiling.

Baekhyun Oppa's eyes widen.

"B-but, I-im not yet prepared." He stuttered.

"Nonsense! I'm going to help you prepare." I said while hitting his arm.

"Could I just confess on Monday?" Baekhyun Oppa asked.

I looked at Oppa with a 'are-you-kidding-me' look while he started showing me his puppy dog eyes.

I sighed as I couldn't resist his cuteness like Tao's aegyo.

"Fine." I said while slouching on my seat.

"Yes! So, I heard that your. . . inlove with our Lulu." Baekhyun Oppa said while wiggling his eyebrows teasingly at me.

"Aissh, don;t bring that subject up Baek." I said while eating my waffle.

"C'mon, I know you love him. It has been years ~~~~." Baekhyun Oppa said while eating his waffle.

I sighed and said.

"I know Oppa but. . . . I just can't bring myself to say my feelings to Oppa."

"Psh, your not the ~~~ I know. Where's the spirit ~~~~? C'mon, I know that your still there. Hiding inside that thick shell of yours." Baekhyun Oppa said.

"Aish, I don't feel like it. Maybe someday, I'll earn the courage to tell Oppa." I said while sighing deeply.

"Fine but don't come running to me and say that your too late." Baekhyun Oppa bluntly said which made me glare at him.

"Sheesh, fine. I'll tell him through notes." I said while putting the last piece of waffle inside my mouth.

"Good." Baekhyun Oppa said while smiling at me.

We continued to talk and talk for 3 hours.

Suddenly, Baekhyun Oppa got a call.

"Yeoboseyo?. . . . Arasso. . . Bye." Baekhyun Oppa ended the call and looked up to me.

"I got to go ~~~-ah, It was nice talking to you." Baekhyun Oppa said while standing up from his place.

"It's okay Oppa. It was nice talking to you too Oppa." I said while standing up from my place also.

"See you tomorrow. We'll be preparing the things for my confession." Baekhyun Oppa said while winking at me.

I just chuckled and nodded.

We both hugged each other and went out of the cafe since we payed awhile ago.

We both went to our separate ways as I went home.

The guard opened the gate for me.

I went inside and smiled at our guard.

I walked towards the main door and punched the pin code.

As I the door went open, I was greeted by a mad face of Sehun Oppa.

I went inside but Sehun Oppa blocked my way.

I tried passing but he won't bulge.

I grew irritated which made me yell at him.

"What's your problem?!"

Sehun Oppa was taken aback.

He still didn't move which made me glare at him.

"YAH!" I shouted again while startling our maids.

He still stared at me with his black eyes that looked like orbs.

"Now you doing this to me after you avoided me!?" I shouted again.

"I-" I cut him off again with a shout.

"Whether you won't tell me. I'm going to find out. Like it or not, I'm going to know!" I shouted and pushed him aside with all my strength.

I stomped upstairs as Sehun Oppa was left on the floor with big eyes looking at me.

 


 

Update is here! :D

Omo! Baekhy is planning to court IU?! 8DDD

It's a must for me to UPDATE TOMORROW! :DDD

Are you excited? :DD

 

Well, I might be twisting it alittle bit but  I'm gonna keep quite :)

 

How's the story so far? :)

 

81 subbies! :DD

Let's party! :D

WOHOO! :DD /party/

I want to thank all of you, my dear readers for subscribing to my beloved story :)

 

 

Well, Ppyong~! :D

-Winter_Breeze