Chapter 90 : Our Happy Every After pt. 1

Love Star.

Chapter 90 : Our Happy Every After pt. 1


"Aigoo, I love you Oppa~" I said while smiling at him. Luhan Oppa winked at me and laughed. He smiled widely at me and said.

"I love you too Jagiya~" I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips. I broke the kiss before he could respond to the kiss.

"Yah!-" I cut him off by placing a finger on his lips. I smirked at him playfully and laughed after that.

"Aigoo, let's just sleep already." I said while laughing my heart out. He laughed along and nodded. I moved closely to Oppa. Luhan Oppa and I were already 5 inch closer to each other. We smiled at each other and drifted to dreamland.

 

Your POV :

 

 My eyes fluttered open as the sun beamed happily right in my face. Another happy day. I looked at my right and saw Luhan Oppa's cute, angelic face. I chuckled as I traced my finger on his nose, cheeks then on his lips. I froze as Luhan Oppa grabbed my wrist and opened his left eye.

My eyes widen as Luhan Oppa stared at me with a smirk. "Do you know that it's bad to stare at someone who is sleeping?" He asked while pulling me closer to him. I chuckled as my cheeks started to heat up. He laughed and gave me smack on my lips.

"Aigoo, you and your moves Oppa. So you were already awake by the time I woke up?" I asked while smiling sweetly at him. He nodded and chuckled. Aigoo. I laughed lightly and gave him a peck on the lips, which caught him off guard. He stared at me, shocked.

"It's my morning kiss for you Oppa. Anyways, get up. You'll be late for work and your Papa might scold you for being late." I said while getting up. He groaned and got up. He looked really hot with his white sando and his white pajama pants. He ruffled his hair while the sun shined, making his muscular body shining before my eyes.

"In love with my body already?" He teasingly asked me while smirking at me. My cheeks started to hear up, showing a tint of pink. He laughed and pulled me into an embrace. I chuckled and hugged him.

"When did you get all muscular? You were so skinny before Oppa." I asked while staring at him. He looked at me and chuckled. To be honest, I just noticed it now! As in, right now. I was just so busy to notice his hot body. Haha, why am I talking about body early in the morning?

"My jagiya is just too busy with work to notice my awesome body. Aigoo, don't worry. You'll see all of them on our honeymoon." Luhan Oppa said while poking the tip of my nose. My face went all red, red as a tomato. Aigoo.

"Oppa!" I exclaimed while poking his sides, making him laugh after squealing like a little girl who just got scared. I started laughing loudly while he turned all embarrassed as his face turned red.

"Yah, I was just k-kidding!" Luhan Oppa stuttered, making me laugh alittle bit louder. He pouted, making me stop but I couldn't so I laughed really hard. After minutes passed, I finally stopped laughing. I wiped the tear on the corner of my eyes and sighed.

"Aigoo, Oppa! Go take a bath now. I'll prepare your breakfast." I said while pushing him towards the bathroom. He chuckled and nodded. He went inside the bathroom and locked it. I chuckled and went downstairs. I went directly to the kitchen and grabbed my white apron and wrapped it around my petite waist.

Luhan Oppa and I transferred to another house which Luhan Oppa's Papa, Mr. Xi prepared for us. Isn't Luhan Oppa's family sweet? They actually insisted. Anyways, I pulled two eggs out from the fridge and some bacon outs. Baekyeol. Haha, I miss those two idiots. They have been busy, along with Sehun Oppa. I barely could meet up with them.

I cracked the eggs open as it started to cook on the hot frying pan. I sprinkled a pinch of salt on top of the eggs. After minutes passed, I finished cooking the eggs and placed them on Luhan Oppa's plate. I placed the bacons on the frying pan and cooked them.

After minutes passed, I finished cooking it and placed the crispy bacons on the plate where I placed the eggs. I pulled out a carton of orange juice from the fridge and opened it. I pulled out a glass and poured orange juice inside of it. I brought the plate of Luhan Oppa on the dining table along with the glass of orange juice. As I placed the plate and glass on the table, Luhan Oppa arrived just in time.

"Come here." I said while chuckling. Luhan Oppa went to me and I started fixing his neck tie. I could smell Luhan Oppa's sweet scent. He always smells like Vanilla. It has been 6 years and I still don't know what he is using!

"Still wondering where I get the Vanilla scent?" Luhan Oppa asked while chuckling. I nodded and chuckled. I finished fixing his tie and he sat down on the chair. I sat across him and he looked at the food. His eyes sparkled as I could hear his tummy grumble in happiness. I guess he is hungry.

"Eat up." I said while chuckling. He smiled at me and started eating. I stared at him as he eats the eggs and bacons happily. I still believe on the saying 'Watching someone eat your food happily can make you full of happiness.'. Umma used to tell me that when I was small. Whenever Sehun Oppa and Appa would go to work and Umma would have her break, she would wake me up and bring me to the kitchen. I would watch her make my breakfast. I was really fascinated at things really fast.

After minutes passed, Luhan Oppa finished his breakfast. I looked at his plate and it was squeaky clean. I smiled at it as Luhan Oppa chugged his orange juice down to his throat. I stood up and went to Luhan Oppa's side. I grabbed his empty plate and glass and placed them on the sink.

"I'll be going now, Jagiya." Luhan Oppa said. I went to him and gave him his suitcase, his car keys and his blazer. He chuckled as he wore his blazer first then grabbed his suitcase and his car keys. I chuckled as I gave him a peck on the lips. He chuckled and left for his work.

I went to the kitchen and cleaned the utensils, plates and glasses I used. After I finished washing the dishes, I went upstairs and went to the CR to take a bath. I took a bath as soon as I entered the bathroom. After I finished taking a bath, I wrapped my towel around my chest and grabbed a small towel to dry my hair. I went out of the bathroom and went to my closet. I pulled out my undergarments and wore them. I was about to pull out a white longsleeve until I received a text.

 From : Sunggyu Oppa

To : ~~~~~

7:30 am.

~~~~-ah, come to the office. We will be having a meeting with INFNITE, EXO and some people. Wear formal clothes, ara? Well, not literally formal but something you would wear in a office. Aigoo, Baby Chris is already jumping up and down. He couldn't wait to see you again after how many months. Along with the boys. Haha, anyways. Palliwa. 

I chuckled and threw my phone on my bed. I pulled out a black blazer, white button-up collared sleeveless top and a vertical striped pants (like what Woohyun wore in Man in Love). I applied a natural-type of make up. I just let my hair down, doing nothing to my wavy hair. I grabbed my RayBan sunglasses and wore it. I grabbed a pair of black heels and wore it. I grabbed my White Handbag and my phone. I went downstairs and grabbed my car keys and the house keys. I went out of the house and locked it.

I went to my car; Porsche TechArt Carrera S Cabiolet. I got inside and placed my bag on the shotgun and my phone inside my bag. I started the engine and drove off. I drove to where my destination is located. And the place I'll be going is going to be my parent's company. The drive only took me 30 minutes.

I parked my car on the VIP part and got out. I locked my car while holding my handbag. I pulled my phone out and started walking towards the entrance. As I got inside, everyone's attention went to me. Well, I'm the daughter of the owner. . . ;-; ). Anyways, everyone started to bow 45 degrees. I stopped them from bowing and told them not to bow.

I walked towards the secretary and asked where the boys are. She told me where they are and I left. As I walked, my heels clicked as it meets with the marbled floor. As I got near to the room where the boys are, I could hear them laughing and talking so loudly. I sighed as I thought that they never changed.

I grabbed the gold door handle of the room and pushed the door open. As I opened the door, everyone became silent. They actually froze on their seats. Their eyes widen, mouth hanged open and their hands on the place they are right now. I chuckled and closed the door. I crossed my arms on my chest and waited for someone to move. And the first person to move is Woohyun.

"~~~~-AH! YOU'RE HERE! AND YOU'RE WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES WITH ME IN OUR MUSIC VIDEO!!" Woohyun beamed happily while smiling really widely. The others then followed. All in EXO Oppa went attacking me with a big hug. The last one to hug me was Leo.

"Aigoo, my baby boy has grown up handsomely. Like Sunggyu Oppa." I said while chuckling. I was carrying Leo in my arms. Everyone laughed while taking my words as an insult for Sunggyu Oppa.

"Anyways, why are we all here?" I asked as I took a seat beside Luhan Oppa. He smiled at me and held my right hand. Leo was on my lap, playing some games on Sunggyu Oppa's phone. Everyone looked at the person who was the mastermind of this and it was Luhan.

"You guys are brought here because I'm here to announce something to you guys." Luhan Oppa said while looking at his dongsaengs and hyungs. I looked at Luhan Oppa, waiting for him to say what he was going to say.

"My wedding with ~~~~ will be. . . next week. And you guys are invited!" Luhan Oppa beamed as everyone stared at him with a speechless look. I looked at Luhan Oppa blankly, trying to remember what we did this past weeks. Oh! We were planning for our wedding. It will be held next week already.

"JINJJA?! THEN THEN THEN. . . I WILL BE THE BEST MAN!" Sehun beamed making everybody glare at him. Well, they want to be the best man but. . . Luhan Oppa has already chose his best man; Kris aka Wu Fan.

"YAH! It's already me." Kris said while looking at Sehun with his face. Gosh! I miss his face.

"GOSH! I MISS YOUR FACE KRIS!" I beamed, making everyone laugh. Sehun was looking at Luhan Oppa with a 'explain' look. Guess Luhan Oppa would be explaining it to him. I chuckled and looked at Luhan Oppa.

"Well, Kris did help me in making ~~~~ mine with the help with her evil sister." Luhan Oppa said making Kris laugh and high five with him. I laughed at Sehun Oppa's priceless look.

"WHAT?! WHYY?!" Sehun wailed while looking at Luhan Oppa. He started crawling on top of the table, going towards Luhan Oppa. I stared at him like he just lost his mind. We all stared at Sehun. As Sehun Oppa was getting nearer to Luhan Oppa, Kris pulled Sehun's left foot and placed him back to his seat.

"Wait ! I forgot to give you guys this." I said while handling them the invitation to our wedding. They gladly accepted the scented invitation except for one person. And that is Oh Sehun. He crossed his arms on his chest while pouting angrily.

I chuckled and pinched his cheeks. His hands automatically went hugging my waist. I was standing, he was sitting - that was the position. He looked up to me while pouting. He looks like a stupid kid with some mucus running down his nose.

"~~~~-ah, Luhan Hyung is fighting me!" Sehun whined while looking at me. I looked at him with a '(_ _'')' look. I smacked his head, making him shriek. He removed arms around my waist and pointed his finger at me.

"My own sister is betraying me!" He cried while we all looked at him. We started laughing like the way we used to be. Dongwoo Oppa patted Sehun Oppa's shoulder.

"It's okay Sehun, Now you know how I feel when everyone in the dorm do this to me." Dongwoo Oppa said, making the others laugh a little bit louder. I chuckled and looked at the INFINITE Oppas.

"INFINITE Oppas, who wants to be a part of the Groom's Men?" I happily beamed. Woohyun Oppa, Sungjong Oppa, Sungyeol Oppa, Hoya Oppa, Dongwoo Oppa, Kai Oppa, Chanyeol Oppa and Tao Oppa raised their hands.

"Uhm. . . She only asked the INFINITE, guys." Kris stated, making everyone snicker at the three. The three placed their hands down on the table. They bowed their heads in embarrassment. I chuckled and looked at the INFINITE Oppas.

"Oh, Myungmyung Oppa don't you want to be a part of the Groom's Men?" I asked while tilting my head to the left. He looked at me then back to his lap, fidgeting on his fingers.

"I'll be a part of it. . " He softly said, making me and the others say 'What?'. He repeated what he said, a little bit louder this time. We all clapped our hands and his cheeks started to heat up, showing a tint of rosy pink.

"So, did you guys planned already about the flowers and stuff for the wedding?" Suho Oppa asked. Luhan Oppa and I nodded our heads. They nodded their heads and started thinking.

"The venue?  The cakes, desserts, main course, appetizers?" D.O Oppa asked, making me chuckle. "Yes Oppa, they are already being prepared." I said. He nodded his head.

We stayed on the room for 3 hours and went out to have dinner with each other. We bonded with each other for how many hours with each other.


________________________________


The day has come. It's the day for me and Luhan Oppa to get married. I stared at Luhan Oppa's sleeping face. It was still 4 in the morning. I continued staring at Luhan Oppa until his eyes fluttered open. I chuckled and looked up at the ceiling. He hugged me on the waist, pulling me closer to him. He brought his face close to mine, resting his head on my shoulders.

"Your already awake this early, baby?" He asked with his husky voice. I nodded as I could feel his hot breathing glossing themselves on my neck. He buried his face on my neck.

"Today's the day Oppa. . .We're gonna be officially married." I softly said, still looking at the ceiling. He nodded, his eyelashes tickling me as he blinks. I giggled, making him look at me with a questioning look.

"Your beautiful, thick, long eyelashes tickles." I said while looking at Luhan Oppa. I chuckled while looking at his cute face. He chuckled and gave a peck on the lips. Right now, we are both facing each other.

"I love you~" He said with a smile. He chuckled after that and gave me another peck on the lips. "I love you too Oppa~" I said while chuckling. He pulled me closer to him and buried his face again on my neck. I noticed that he is going back to sleep.

"Oppa~! Don't tell me your going back to sleep." I teasingly said while laughing. He groaned and pulled me closer to him. A lot more closer to him. He kissed my neck and replied.

"Yes I am. . ." He whispered it, making me chuckle. My phone suddenly rang, making me pat Luhan Oppa on the arm. He removed his arms but he held onto the end of my shirt. I grabbed my cellphone near my lampshade. I answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said while Luhan went pulling me back closer to him. He buried his face again on my neck. I chuckled and waited the other line to answer me.

"~~~~-ah, It's me Mrs. Xi." Luhan's Umma said from the other line. I smiled and looked at Luhan Oppa's sleeping face.

"Oh, Umma. How are you?" I asked while smiling. She chuckled from the other line as soon as she heard that I called her 'Umma'. I started calling her Umma when she knew that we were engaged.

"Aigoo, I'm fine dear. How about you? Are you excited? Today is already the big day." She said from the other line. I chuckled and started to think about it. I am really excited with a mixture of nervousness.

"I'm also fine Umma. Ne, I am really excited with a mixture of nervousness. Haha, ne. It's is already the day for me and Luhan Oppa to be sealed as Husband and Wife." I said while smiling. I felt Luhan Oppa smile.

"Aigoo! You two better prepare now since the car will arrive there in about 30 minutes from nwo." She said. "Ne, Umma. We better prepare now." I replied while smiling. She chuckled from the other line.

"Arraso. I'll end the call now. Bye~" And with that she ended the call. I looked at Luhan Oppa and tapped him hard on the arm. He groaned and looked at me.

"What?" He asked while looking at me. I rolled my eye and looked at him.

"We better start preparing. The car will arrive in 30 minutes." I said while getting up. He groaned and got up. His hair was a mess. It was like a birds nest.

"I'll take a bath here, you take a bath in the other room." I said while grabbing my towel. He nodded while nodding his head. He stood up and grabbed his towel and went out. I went to the bathroom and took a bath.

After 15 minutes, I finished taking a bath. I dried myself up and went out of the bathroom. I walked towards the closet and wore my undergarments. I grabbed a white button up long sleeve and a pair of navy blue short shorts. I wore white button up long sleeve and the pair of navy blue short shorts.

I folded the sleeves up to my elbow and grabbed my white belt. I dried my hair with a small towel and sat down on a chair that is facing the dresser. I stared at myself while drying my hair. After how many minutes passed, my hair has already dried up. I brushed my hair and tied it up into a messy bun.

I went out of the room and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw Luhan Oppa already dressed up. He was wearing a white v-neck shirt and a pair of navy blue skinny jeans. He was eating a loaf of bread with strawberry jam on it. He was spacing out while eating the bread.

I smirked and grabbed the bread and ate it. He then noticed that he doesn't have the bread anymore. He looked up to me. I gulped the bread down and looked at him like I was innocent.

"You ate it, didn't you?" He asked while looking at me. I shook my head. He then smirked and stood up. He walked towards me. He then stops right in front of me and wiped something on the corner of my mouth with his thumb. He then his thumb.

"You have strawberry jam on the side of your lips." He said while smirking evilly at me. I chuckled and smiled. "Yes, I ate it." I said while turning my back at him. I grabbed the pack of bread. I opened it and pulled out four breads and placed the two on the toaster.

Luhan Oppa chuckled and leaned on the marbled table. "Oppa, can you get the milk?" I asked while looking at him. He nodded his head and went to the fridge and brought the milk out. The bread went popping out from the toaster.

I grabbed the breads and placed them on a plate. I placed the other two on the toaster. I placed the plate on the table and grabbed the strawberry jam. I grabbed the bread knife and took a large amount of strawberry jam and spread the jam on the bread. I did the same thing to the bread.

The other bread came out and I placed then on another plate. I did the same thing what I did to the other two. I grabbed two glasses from the cabinet and placed them down on the table. I brought the plates on the dining table and placed them on top of the table. I went back to the kitchen and saw Luhan Oppa pouring milk on the glasses.

He looked up to me and smiled. He held on to the glasses. We both went back to the dining table and sat down on our chairs. We sat across each other and started eating. I took a bite on my bread and munched on to it.


____________________________


"There! Finished with the make up. Now for the gown." The stylist said while smiling at me. I looked at my reflection. I look really really pretty!

"Wow. . . I look so pretty." I said while staring at my face. I could hear Umma and Umma(Luhan's Umma) chuckle. I looked at them and giggled.

"Your transformation hasn't finish yet." Umma said while smiling at me. The stylist came back with my gown. I stared at it with joy in my eyes. I walked towards her and looked at my wedding gown.

"Wear it." The stylist said and handed me my wedding gown. I went behind the curtains and removed my clothes. I wore my wedding gown and called the stylist to help me with the zipper at the back.

After that, I wore the white stilettoes that the stylist gave to me. The stylist started counting up to three. As soon as she said three, I went out of the curtain and turned around. Umma and Xi Umma clapped.

"You're so pretty !" Xi Umma said while hugging me. She looked at me with loving eyes and smiled. Umma smiled at me with teary eyes.

"Aw, my baby has grown up really fast. It feels like you were just 10 years old yesterday and then now your a fully grown young lady." Umma said while smiling happily at me. She wiped the tear on the corner of her eyes.

"Aigoo, Umma~ I'll still be your little princess." I said while smiling at her. She chuckled and hugged me once again. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Umma hid me behind the curtains and Xi Umma went checking who the person was.

"Auntiee~ Can I see my little sister?" I heard my brother's annoying voice chimed. I chuckled when I heard Umma's answer.

"No. You'll just see her later." And with that I heard the door close. I went out of the curtain and chuckled.

I was about to say something when the director knocked on the door. Umma opened the door and nodded. Umma turned to me and said that it was already time for me to go outside. I nodded and went out.

I could see the flower girls, brides maid, maid of honor and groom's men. I smiled at them as they complimented me. I stood beside Appa who wasn't able to notice me. I looked at him and poked him. He looked at me, startled. He smiled at me and we both linked arms.

I was about to say something to Appa but the doors went open, the organ went playing in harmony. The bells were ringing, they people were cheering. Everyone was smiling at me. I looked at Luhan, who was wearing his tux. His smile shined so brightly. Melting me with his lovable and sweet smile.

We walked in the aisle with Appa, arm to arm. "My little princess is getting married." Appa whispered. I looked at him and smiled. A tear rolled down on his cheeks, making me chuckle.

"Aigoo Appa, I will always be that little princess of yours." I said while smiling at him. After how many seconds, we finally arrived in front of the altar. Appa handed my hand to Luhan Oppa and said, "Take care of my little princess.". Luhan Oppa nodded and smiled. We both stood in front of the priest.


________________________________

 

The priest turned to me and asked me while reading the words he says every time when there is a wedding.

"~~~~~, will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live together?"

I smiled and said.

"I will."

Then he turned to Luhan and asked.

"Luhan, will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together in covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live together?"

"I will." Luhan Oppa said.

We both spun and faced each other. We took the rings. He took my left hand and placed the ring carefully in my ring finger. I did the same and placed the ring on his ring finger.

"Now that Luhan and ~~~~ have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with joining hands and giving and receiving of a ring, I pronounce that they are husband and wife, in the name of the father, and of the son, and of the holy spirit."

"Those whom God has joined together let no one asunder, Amen." The priest said.

"Amen." All of the people in the church chorused.

"You may now kiss the bride."

And with that Luhan Oppa placed a finger on my chin and pulled it near to his face and gently placed his soft, pinkish lips onto mine. Everybody went clapping and cheering. Both of us broke the kiss and smiled at the people.

 

_____________________________________

 

Luhan Oppa and I linked arms and thanked our guests for attending our wedding. We thanked every single person in the venue. We went to our parents as soon as we thanked everyone. Our parents hugged the both of us.

"Congratulations kids!" Our Umma's chimed while smiling happily. Luhan Oppa and I chuckled while looking at our parents.


"Yah, tomorrow is your honeymoon. And your honeymoon will be in-"

"Jeju Island. We know that Umma/Mama." Luhan Oppa and I chorused while smiling at them. They started chuckling.

"Since we're already growing old soon, We want lots of grandchildren running around when they'll visit us." Appa and Mr. Xi said while making me and Luhan Oppa blush.

"Appa/Papa!" Luhan Oppa and I chimed while looking away, embarrassed. We were blushing hard, turning red as a cherry tomato.

"Aigoo, let's go eat." Umma said while guiding to table. We sat down on our chairs and ate with everyone. After eating, INFINITE Oppas and EXO Oppas went to us and took pictures with us. The Oppas would distract Luhan Oppa just to have a selca with me.

The day passed by really fast. Luhan Oppa and I are already here in our rooms, packing our things. Well, I was the only one who was packing while Luhan Oppa was just lying down on the bed, watching me pack by myself.

I looked at Luhan Oppa and said, "So you are just going to watch me pack our things? Aren't you going to help me just a little bit?" I pouted while looking at him. He chuckled and stood up. He sat down beside me and started helping me pack. I nudged him and chuckled. He chuckled.

"I love you Oppa." I said while smiling at him. He gave me a peck on the lips and said, "I love you too ~~~~." He smiled at me and we continued packing our things.

 

 


Hi my beloved angels from the heavens above ! :">

This story is almost ending ! And I'm gonna post the last chapter after this . ;)

KYAAAAA! I CAN'T WAIT TO POST MY NEXT STORY XDDD :"">

But I have been thinking between 'Whose my soon to be Husband' and 'My butler is in love with Who?'.

Which do you guys prefer, having four hot handsome guys fall in love with you or your butler falling in love?

-Winter_Breeze