Chapter 13: Luhan and the Guy who looks like a Puppy?

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

 

“What are you looking at?” Sehun asked me as he raised his eyebrow.

“N-nothing.” I said as I looked away.

My face was turning red since its my first time to see Sehun half .

I didn’t know Sehun has abs o//o.

“Tch, I know this is your first time seeing me half .” Sehun said as he went inside his Walk in Closet.

Khjkhsdahaoifsaidfho O A O ) How did he know? o///o

I continued to dry my hair as I went to my bed.

“hmm… 10 messages from…” I said to myself as I looked at my phone.

(http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/miko_sia3/ab/iPhone4s.jpg  <- pick from the both of them :D )

I threw my phone on the other side of my bed as I lay down.

“I should explore my Walk in Closet.” And with that I went inside my Walk in Closet.

 

 

SEHUN’S POV:

 

“Tch, I know this is your first time seeing me half .” I said as I went inside my Walk in Closet.

I started chuckling as my mind replayed what happened awhile ago.

“What should I wear?” I went to the boxers area.

I spotted a Mickey mouse boxers and a Donald duck boxers.

Pick Donald Duck. You know both of you have a lisp :3

“Don’t be so mean conscience.” I pouted as I picked the Donald duck boxers and wore it.

I started going to the PJ’s area and started picking what I would wear.

I decided to wear a wife beater and a PJ pants that looked like this.

(http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c392/maggiej117/DSCN2716.jpg <- click it )

I went inside the bathroom and went to the part where you could put cosmetics on your face.

I started observing each one of them as I remembered Kris hyung.

I wonder how Kris hyung use this stuff. . . . I should take a picture of it and send it to Kris hyung 8D

I took a picture of all the cosmetics I have and sent it to Kris hyung.

Kris hyung replied for how seconds.

Yah! Where did you get those? :\ -Kris hyung.

I chuckled as I replied back.

You can have some of it hyung since I don’t use any of these cosmetics. –Sehunnie <3 : )

I walked out of the bathroom and closed the curtains. I went straight to bed as I closed the lights on my side and went to sleep.

 

YOUR POV:

 

I finished my tour inside my Walk in closet and went out . I saw that the curtains were now closed.

I decided to text Kris oppa. Oppa!  Which school are you going to attend? -~~~~~ :3

I waited for Kris oppa to reply and just for 8 seconds he replied.

Can’t tell you since Suho told me to :P –Krreeeaassseee >:D

I started chuckling and replied.

Ara, don’t tell me then :P Well, I’ll go to sleep now Oppa :]. Night night~  - ~~~~~~

I closed the lights and went to my bed as I drifted to dreamland.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY ~

 

(Still your POV)

I woke up as my alarm started playing its song.

Time to go to Kirin Arts.

I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. I picked the vanilla scented bath soap and the raspberry shampoo.

After I finished taking I bath, I dried my self and wore my bathrobe with my small towel in my hand.

I opened the door to my Walk in Closet and went inside it.

I picked the right under garments and wore this.

(http://www.asianfashion.com/cap-sleeve-striped-top-1024763709.html <---- without the hat and glasses )

I went to the shoe category and picked this.

(http://www.yesstyle.com/en/smoothie-crocheted-panel-flats-beige-39/info.html/pid.1031204591)

 I went out of the room and got my phone and my backpack.

(http://www.yesstyle.com/en/haru-canvas-backpack/info.html/pid.1031196797 <-backpack)

I opened the curtains and passed by the person who’s still sleeping.

I went out of the room and went downstairs.

“Umma! Appa! I’m going now!” I said as I left the house.

I decided to buy a cup of coffee just 2 blocks away.

As I was walking, I received a text from L.Joe.

YAH! Take a BATH and change now! Before you’ll be late. BTW don’t reply. –Your BestFriend L.Joey :3

I chuckled as I stopped infront of the coffee shop.

I went inside and bought a cup of coffee.

I waited for 5 mins. for my coffee to be finished.

After 5 mins. the guy who was incharged in making my cup of coffee gave me the coffee I ordered and smiled.

I smiled back as I bid goodbye. I went out of the shop as I continued to walk going to Kirin Art just 5 blocks away.

I drank my coffee while walking going to Kirin Arts.

After how many mins. of walking, I arrived infront of the school.

I went inside the school and looked for the place to get my uniform, schedule and books.

I went to the secretary and asked if where I could get my uniform, schedule and books.

The secretary gave me my uniform and schedule but she told me that we don’t need books since we will take notes.

As I was talking to the secretary, someone opened the door revealing 2 handsome boys.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Isn’t that Luhan who was introduced by Kris? And who’s that guy that looks like a puppy? O.O

------

Chapter 13 has arrived! :D

Hope you enjoy reading my story :)

1st update for today :D

I want to thank those who subscribed. . . . AGAIN :D

 

Well, Don't forget to Comment, Subscribe and ENJOY :D

 

-winter_breeze