Chapter 12: Sharing rooms.

Love Star.

SEHUN’S POV:

 

I was completely shocked when she stood up from her place. Her eyes was filled with anger and sadness.

She bumped my shoulder and went out of the place we were in.

“Yah! What did you do?” Manager hyung asked me as he looked really mad.

“I don’t know.” I said as I went out of the place and followed her.

I see her calling a taxi. Good thing there was also a taxi behind her taxi.

Just what I needed : )

I went inside of the taxi and told the driver to follow ~~~~~’s taxi.

As I was sitting at the back, I could remember all the past we had.

I rejected every single girl who confessed to me just to have a good sibling relationship with my sister.

All of the people at school started calling me the Ice Prince and my sister as Ice Princess.

~~~~~~ and I never showed emotions to other people but only to the people we are close with.

The taxi stopped at my house. I gave him the payment and went out of the car.

I waited for ~~~~~ to get inside of the house. As I waited, I could see that Appa has visitors since the curtain in the living room was widely open.

I walked towards the door, almost pressing the doorbell but stopped when I heard Appa Congratulating ~~~~~.

I rang the door bell, being welcomed by Appa.

“How are you my handsome son?” Appa asked as he placed his arm on my shoulders.

“I’m fine Appa.” I said as I smiled at him.

“I’m going to my room now Appa.” I said as I took the stairs going to my room.

“What the?! My rooms locked. Sh**.” ~~~~~ cursed as she tried opening her room.

“APPA!!!” ~~~~~ yelled as she passed by me and went to the living room.

“My room’s locked.” She said as Appa went to her.

“Oh. . . Sehun!” Appa called me as his eyes were averted to the place where I am standing.

“N-ne?” I said being nervous and all.

“Starting from now on, You and ~~~~~ are sharing rooms!” Appa said as he shooed ~~~~~.

This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! :D

I could see ~~~~~ mumbling stuff as she went near me.

“Open the door, fish.” She said as she glared at me.

“Ara.” I said and opened the door for her.

As the both of us went inside, I noticed something. There were 4 doors on the right and 2 beds on the left being separated with a curtain.

The one with the Pastel color on the very end was ~~~~~’s and the one with the Light Blue was mine.

I opened first door with the WC sign.

What the fish is ‘WC.’?

As I opened the door, I was surprised seeing a lot of clothes, shoes, accessories and etc. organized in each corner.

Now I know what’s WC. Walk in Closet. : )

Next, I opened the second door with the SB sign.

What the fish is SB? How did they create with these type of short cuts.

I opened the door and my eyes sparkled as I could see my Bathroom. It was filled with stuff for bathing and etc.

There was also a place where I can apply a concealer when I have eye bags like Tao hyung’s.

Thanks to him I learned placing concealers under my eyes. : )

 

YOUR POV:

 

Here I am standing infront of 2 doors. Door One has a sign with WC and Door Two has a sign of ~B. (~ means the first letter of your name.)

I opened Door one and entered it. My eyes couldn’t believe what’s inside Door one.

It was filled with clothes, shoes, accessories and etc. organized in each corner.

Next, I opened Door two. My eyes sparkled seeing my own Bathroom filled with cosmetics for good skin and etc. It also has stuff for Bathing.

One of my shampoo’s smelled like strawberries.

I want to take a bath right now. = w = ) ~

“I should take a bath.” I said as I closed my door and locked it. Just in case someone opens it and see me .

I started removing all of my clothes, got my bathrobe and went to the bathtub.

“hmm, strawberry or apple?” I asked as I started picking for my bubble bath.

Pick Strawberry!

My conscience said as I got the Container of the Strawberry bubble bath.

“Ara.” I said and started making my bubble bath.

“Hmmm. I should get my shampoo.” I said while going to the Shampoo category near the sink.

I opened the Shampoo Category and picked Vanilla.

“I’ll smell like food.” I chuckled as I went to the bathtub.

I removed my bathrobe and went inside the bathtub.

I starred doing the things I do in taking my bubble bath.

After how many mins. I was finished.

I started drying my self and wore another bathrobe and got a small towel for me to dry my hair.

I opened a door near the mirror that is used for make up and stuff.

It was a connection to my Walk in Closet.

I went to the PJ’s section and picked a PJ that looks like this.

(http://www.womanwithin.com//clothing/Woven-short-pjs-by-Dreams-Co.aspx?pfid=171613&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=J&pref=npc&rec=Certona ßclick this)

I also went to the under garments section and picked a good type.

I went to bathroom and wore my undergarments and my PJ’s.

I went out of the bathroom and started drying my hair with my small towel.

“Dry dry dry dry.” I said as I continued drying my hair.

I looked at my right side and saw Sehun half with a towel covering his lower part and a small towel to dry his hair.

“What are you looking at?  

 

------

Last Update for today : )

Hope you like it.

Time for me to go to bed : )

Don't forget to Enjoy, Comment and Subscribe : )

 

-Winter_Breeze