Chapter 22: 2 month's with Sunggyu, Leo, Auntie and Uncle!

Love Star.

BAEKHYUN’S POV:

Mr. Kang decided to have no classes since he wants to have fun.

He told us that we were going to a dance studio which was really big.

I wasn’t in the mood for talking, so I just kept my mouth shut.

As we entered the place, I saw Manager Hyun talking to Mr. Kang while smiling.

Mr. Kang was speaking when we shouted “Manager Hyung/Oppa” except for Jieun.

We walked inside this big door which 12 people can fit.

As we entered, I saw the hyung’s and the maknae’s.

Mr. Kang and Manager hyung was speaking which was somehow I forgot.

Then Mr. Kang told us to get a piece of paper and I got a paper with #2 on it.

I’LL BE THE SECOND ONE TO PERFORM!? D: I’m tired.

“Ok, Jieun please tell me which song you’ll dance.” Manger hyung said gesturing Jieun to go near him and tell the song.

“I’ll be dancing You and I.” She said as she put down her bag on one of the couches then went infront.

As the song was playing, she started dancing which was really DAEBAK!.

She even sang with the song which was on minus 1.

The hyungs were really amazed with Mr .Kang and Manager Hyung.

The song ended for how many mins. Jieun went to the couches then sat beside ~~~~~.

“Okay, Baekhyun your turn.” Manager Hyung told me.

“I’ll be dancing MAMA.” I said as Manager hyung pressed the button which indicated ‘PLAY’.

I started dancing which I haven’t presented to other people.

Their eyes were sticked on me as some of the hyungs were processing the dance moves in their heads.

Mr. Kang was smiling at me while his arms crossed in his chest.

The song stopped as I went to the couch and sat beside Luhan.

“Okay Sehun.” Manager hyung said.

“I’ll be dancing What Is Love.” He said as he had his poker face on. [A/N: The dance steps in their teaser :D]

I noticed Jieun and ~~~~ were really processing each moves of Sehun which was somehow DAEBAK.

“IU, did you get the steps?” ~~~~ asked while not removing her eyes from Sehun.

“Alittle bit.” Jieun said while looking closely to Sehun.

After how many mins. Sehun was finished, which was Luhan hyung’s turn.

“No need to tell me hyung, I’ll dance History” Luhan said as he was ready.

The song started playing as my eyes were really amazed.

He danced gracefully. I noticed that it was the same with Sehun’s performance awhile ago.

After how many mins. of watching Luhan, it was finished.

“DAEBAK!!” Jieun, ~~~~~ and the others shouted while clapping their hands.

“It’s my turn.” ~~~~~ stood up and went infront.

“I’ll dance Only One by BoA.” ~~~~~ said as she positioned herself infront.

I thought BoA just released her song last last week? O.o How did ~~~~~ get the dance steps?

We were all shock since we all know that BoA just released her song just last last week (not sure).

I could see Mr. Kang looking at ~~~~~ with a smile on his face since ~~~~ is already the last one.

~~~~~ finished her dance gracefully like Luhan hyung.

“DAEBAK!” The hyungs started clapping while Jieun was left speechless with Sehun and Luhan.

“Alright! So were finished.” Mr. Kang said as he smiled at us really big.

“Since I saw all of you danced already…..ALL OF YOU ARE WORTHY TO BE MY STUDENTS AND A STAR STUDENT!” Mr. Kand continued as he clapped his hands.

“Jinjja?!” We all said except for the hyungs and the maknaes.

“Ne~! Your all dismissed, you can now go home.” Mr. Kang said as he smiled at us.

“YEAY~!” ~~~~~ and Jieun shouted as they ran towards the door.

“KAMSAHAMNIDA SUNSAENG-NIM!” They both bowed then went out.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

YOUR POV:

I just got home since Mr. Kang dismissed us early.

I pressed the door bell and was welcomed by Sunggyu Oppa.

“Oppa!” I said as I hugged him.

“~~~~-ah why are you here?” Sunggyu Oppa asked me while he hugged me back.

“Why? You don’t want me here? Okay then.” I said as I released the hug then faced my back at him.

“Yah! I’m just kidding.” Sunggyu Oppa said as he grabbed my hand.

“Hehehehe, Arasso.” I smiled at him then went inside.

“I’m HOMEE!” I said as I dropped my bag on the floor.

“Oh! ~~~~-ah your home early.” Uncle said as he was carrying a sleeping-handsome Leo.

Kekekekekek~ Cute right? :3

“Ne, since Mr. Kang dismissed us early.” I said as I sat on the floor with my iPhone on my hands.

As I was playing with my iPhone, I felt someone’s head on my lap.

I looked at the person and it was Sunggyu Oppa.

“May I help you Oppa?” I looked at him with a brow raised.

“Nothing, just continue what your doing.” Sunggyu Oppa said as he closed his eyes.

“Arasso.” I said as I continued playing.

As how may mins. passed, Leo woke up.

“Noona!” Leo said as he smiled while running towards me.

“Omo! Leo.” I said as I closed my phone.

“Noona….What is hyung doing?” Leo asked as he pointed at Sunggyu.

“He is….” I was thinking of something evil until a word popped out from my head.

DEAD >:))

“I’m Sorry Leo-ah but your hyung is….DEAD.” I looked at him, waiting for his reponse.

Leo suddenly ran towards Sunggyu’s side then started shaking him.

“Hyung! Hyung!” Leo said as he was hugging Sunggyu.

I started laughing until Sunggyu woke up.

“Leo-ah, what’s wrong?” Sunggyu squinted his eyes.

“Noona told me you were dead.” Leo said as he pouted at Sunggyu.

“YAH!” Sunggyu looked at me with a ‘what-the-hell?!’ look.

“BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!”  I laughed really hard and started rolling like a buffalo.

“~~~~~-ah, we are going to stay here for 2 months.” Auntie said as she went in the living room.

I looked at her with a ‘what-did-you-just-say-woman’ look.

My mind started to process what Auntie said then it hit me

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

SUNNGYU + LEO + ME = FUN! 8D WORLD WAR III IS GOING TO START! >:D BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

 

-------

CHAPTER 22 HERE! :D

Hope you enjoy reading this story of mine XDD

I know its getting boring and stuff :\

Well, Don't forget to Comment, Subscribe and ENJOY! :D

A comment doesn't hurt :))

 

Ciao~

 

-Winter_Breeze