Chapter 40 : The start of opening up to Oh Sehun Part 5

Love Star.

Chapter 40 : The start of opening up to Oh Sehun Part 5


Your POV:

"BWOH?!" Sehun almost spitted his juice at me.

"Well, I have noticed that you were checking her out. . . So. . ." I smiled at Sehun innocently while tapping my fingers on the table.

"I-i wasn't. . . I somehow saw her dress in the store we got yours." Sehun said as he started to look like a tomato becoming really ripe.

I looked at Luhan, Baekhyun and Sehun's clothes.

They were having the same styles.

[A/N: Something like this :))) Imagine Sehun having a white one, Luhan having black and Baekhyun having a combination of Sehun's and Luhan's :)))]

I looked at L.Joe's clothing, which was completely different from the three.

It looked like this.

[A/N: The one that L.Joe is wearing :))]

I looked at Sehun again who was still red while fanning his face.

I tried hiding my laughter btu failed at hiding it.

I started to laugh at Sehun who looked at me and began laughing.

Luhan, Baekhyun and IU started laughing along with me and Sehun.

Little did I know that L.Joe was just sitting on his place quietly.

We stopped laughing but started to laugh again.

I slapped Sehun's arm lightly while laughing.

'HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sehun you idiot XD Your so cute when your blushing.... BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH'

 

MRS. OH'S POV:

We were talking until we heard ~~~~~~ laughing with Sehun.

Suddenly a smile formed on my face as I thought of something.

'~~~~~ is opening up to Sehun slowly.'

Baekhyun, Luhan and JiEun followed.

I noticed that Byunghun was sitting quietly on his seat.

"Mr. Lee, why is Byunghun quiet on his seat? Did something happen?" I asked him while getting worried since I knew Byunghun since he was young.

"Well, something happened when ~~~~~ and Sehun went back to Kirin Arts. It was also the day when Lee Chanhee or may I say Chunji and Byunghun's arrival. When I announced two new students were going to be there at the same time, the students were somehow anticipating. I asked the two of them to go to the stage. Suddenly ~~~~ hid behind Sehun's back as IU and Sehun's expression darkened to see Chunji. It was somehow the incident that happened in the past, when Chunji left for America. So that happened." Mr. Lee said as he drank his wine.

I nodded while looking at the kids.

I could see happiness inside ~~~~~ and Sehun's eyes just like when they were little.

'I hope you two will always be the same like our past years before that unforgettable incident.'

 

YOUR POV:

We stopped laughing since our tummy started to hurt.

"Aigoo, My tummy hurts due to laughing really hard." I said while drinking a glass of water.

"Me too." Luhan said as he wiped the tear in his eyes.

"That was really daebak." Baekhyun said while smiling.

"By the way, what happened to D.O Oppa/Umma?" Sehun and I asked in chorus.

"We still have no idea." Baekhyun and Luhan said in chorus. . . like me and Sehun.

"Why are you calling D.O 'Umma'?" IU asked as she looked at the three boys infront of us with suspicious eyes.

"Well, he cooks and cleans for us. He takes care of us when we are sick and that." Baekhyun explained as IU nodded.

"Poor Suho oppa." I said while shaking my head.

"Yeah. . . I pity him since his the Appa. He was somehow WIFELESS." Luhan said while all of us looked at him weirdly.

"What?" Luhan looked at us with his doe-like yes widen.

"WIFELESS? Really Luhan, WIFELESS?" I asked him.

"Well, THAT'S what I CALL it. Why, do you like the sound of 'MOTHERLESS'?" Luhan said while emphasizing three words.

"Wifelethth ith better." Sehun's lisp was activated while saying those words.

"LISP ACTIVATED!" I announced as we started laughing again.

We were laughing like buffalos until L.Joe stood up from his place which caught all of our attention.

"Excuse me. . " L.Joe mumbled.

Good thing our tables were separated with our table or else they will be like 'Dear where are you going?' 'Are you okay'.

"What's with L.Joey?" I asked IU while raising my brow.

"He was like that since we went to the clothing shop." IU said while sipping on her tea.

"Okay. ." I said as dessert was served.

There was a cake and etc. on our table.

 

 

[A/N: Imagine there are more desserts in the table XDDD I dont want this chapter to be filled with FOOD 8DDD I would be like Xiumin :))) //facepalm]

We thanked the waiter who served the desserts as we drooled mentally on the desserts.

We first started on the the ice cream yogurt followed by the other desserts.

IU and I were smiling at each other since we stole L.Joe's ice cream since he hasn't came back.

We both finished the ice cream and started to laugh silently as the three boys infront of us were looking at us weirdly.

"Let's slice the cake!" I said as I got the knife for the cake.

"I'll be the one to slice it." I added while positioning my hand.

I stood up from my place since the cake will be hard to slice while sitting.

As I was slicing the cake, I could notice their stares at me.

IU was somehow poking my legs.

"What are you doing IU?" I asked her while not taking my eyes off the cake.

"Poking you?" IU said.

"Nevermind, unnie." I said while slicing the cake.

Atlast, I finished slicing the cake.

"I did it." I said while smiling at my work.

I still could feel stares.

I looked at the three idiots infront of me who was staring at me like I killed a person.

"What are you idiots looking at?" I asked them as I placed one hand on my hips.

"U-uh....Nothing." They said in unison and looked away.

"Tch." I said while sitting down on my sit.

"I know why they were staring at you. . . Its because of your goddess-like body." IU whispered to me as she wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"Psh, what are you talking about?" I whispered back as I got a slice of the cake.

"You know, your body is perfect. . and boys will be dying to have it..." IU whispered again like a ert.

"What do you mean, byuntae?" I asked her while whispering.

"I mean like you know... the bed thingy and stuff..." IU whispered while turning red.

I looked at her while my mind was processing what she said.

Then the thought hit me.

'THE ONE YOU DO IN BED THINGY?! O_O IU! WHO MADE YOU LIKE THIS?! OAO'

 


CHAPTER 40 IS HERE :DDDD

It's my 40th chapter but in the thing on the side it is said 'Chapter 42' because of the 2 chapters which was not an update.

Well, Here is my update for today :DD

 

I want to thank kerryflipstable for subscribing :)

 

I really want to ask you readers about something but nevermind. . maybe I might disturb you .______.

 

Well. . .Hello ? :))

 

-Winter_Breeze