Chapter 10: Kai? Food? War?

Love Star.

LUHAN’S POV:

 

I saw Sehun and ~~~~~ shouting at each other. I looked at Kris and Baekhyun and they were shock. We saw that Sehun pulled ~~~~~ going to the audition room.

“H-hyung, will the girl be okay?” Baekhyun asked Kris.

“Molla.” Kris said as he looked at the audition room.

As if it was on cue, we could hear people yelling but we couldn't understand what they were saying.

After how many mins. we saw that ~~~~~ went out of the room with Sehun. But ~~~~~ just walked away with a poker face plastered in her face.

“I think we should go wait for Sehun outside since both of you are already finished with the audition.” Kris hyung said as he pulled mine and Baekhyun’s hands.

“Guys, I want to introduce to you Luhan and Baekhyun. Baekhyun and Luhan, the person with big eyes is D.O, the one smiling is Chanyeol, the one who has angelic face is Suho, the one who’s darker than you is Kai, the one who looks like a panda is Tao, the one beside Tao is Lay, the one who looks like a bun is Xiumin and the one beside him is Chen.” Kris introduced us to EXO.

“Annyeong! Its nice to meet you.” We all said it together and started laughing.

As we waited outside, ~~~~~ suddenly went out totally ignoring us. I noticed that Kai went to her and grabbed her hand.

“What do yo-“ ~~~~ was cut-off when Kai suddenly hugged her.

We could hear ~~~~~ crying as she was on Kai’s chest.

“Ssshhh, You can cry all you want. Always remember that we are always here by your side.” Kai gave ~~~~~ to D.O as he went somewhere.

“It’s okay ~~~~-ah. If you have any problems, just tell us. We'll help you solve it.” D.O hyung said as he rubbed her back.”

“N-ne.” She said between her sobs.

After how many mins. passed, she stopped crying. We were looking at her and noticed that she feel asleep.

“Hyung, help me. I’ll piggy back her.” D.O said as Suho went near him and positioned ~~~~~ on D.O’s back.

“I pity her. . .” Kris said as he looked at her with soft eyes.

“She’s like Suho. . “ He said while looking at Suho and ~~~~~.

Kris gege’s phone rang. I looked at him and he said it was Kai.

“Hello?” He said while looking around.

“Tell all of them that we’ll meet at this address : xxxx xxxx xxxx” Kai said as I heard a ahjumma asking him what to oder.

“Ara.” And with that he hanged up.

“Guys! Kai said lets meet him in xxxx xxxx xxxx.” Kris said as he started walking.

“Ara.” D.O hyung followed as he was carrying ~~~~~.

One by one we started following them.

As if it was on cue, Sehun texted Suho.

Hyung! Mianhe but I can’t meet you right now, I have something important to do.

-Sehun<3

Suho showed us the text message from Sehun.

I wonder what’s his personality. I never met him in person.

 

KAI’S POV:

 

I somehow searched for a place where we could eat. I found a place that is somehow warm and comfortable.

As I entered the place, a Ahjumma asked me “Table for?”

“Table for 12 please.” I said as she brought me to the table.

“What would you like to order young man?” She asked while getting her pen and a paper.

“Uh…I’ll order later as my friends get here.” I said.

“Arasso, just call me if your going to order.” And with that she left.

I tapped my long, slender fingers on the table as I waited.

After 30 mins. passed they arrived.

I waved my hands as they turned their heads to my side.

I noticed that ~~~~~ was on D.O’s back. They walked towards my direction.

“Hyung! This place is warm and cozy.” Tao’s eyes sparkled.

“I searched for it PANDA.” I said while smirking at him.

“Y-yah! Gegeee!” Tao started whining beside Lay.

“Kai.” Lay glared at me while I was looking like I was innocent.

“Suho hyung, could you hold ~~~~~-ah for awhile as I’ll position her in her sit beside mine?” D.O hyung asked Suho hyung like they were a couple.

Tch, Umma and Appa in action.

I chuckled at my own thought as they started sitting.

“I could see you picked the right place Kai.” Kris hyung said as he looked at me impressively.

“Of course!” I said while smiling at him.

“Ahjumma! We’re ready to order!” I said as I could see the Ahjumma heading towards our place.

“Ara, ara. I’ll be there in a min.” she said.

After mins. passed, ~~~~~ was somehow waking up already.

She started rubbing her eyes like a little kid who just woke up.

I took a picture of her as she was rubbing her eyes.

Aww. . . How cute :’’> WAHHH!! Author-nim is making me gay like D: (Soorryyy Kai D: )

“Where are we?” She looked at D.O who seemed to be beside her.

“We are in. . . Where are we Kai?” D.O asked me as his eyes were usually this big ‘O.O’

“We’re in a Ramyun place?” I said not sure of what I’m saying.

Chanyeol hyung smacked the back part of my head.

“Yah! What was that for?” I asked him.

“Nothing.” He said while smiling like an idiot.

“I’m here! What would you like to order” The Ahjumma asked us.

Kris hyung said all of our orders to the Ahjumma.

After that the Ahjumma left.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung started playing with each other.

How fast. O.o

I Could see Kris hyung and Luhan hyung are talking with Baozi, Lay and Chen, while D.O, Suho, ~~~~~ and Tao are talking about food.

I looked at them with disbelief.

Their making me a loner ; m ; )

Suddenly a voice popped out of nowhere started singing in my head.

All by myself~ Don’t wanna be, ALL BY MYSELF!!!! –someone

Who the fish are you? –me

I’m your conscience. –that someone

Oh. .-me

I noticed that the hyungs are looking at me like I killed someone.

“What?!” I asked as I looked at them.

“Nothing” they said and continued what their doing.

The orders arrived and we started eating.

“It’s. . . so. . . .yummy.” Xiumin hyung said as he ate a bun.

“Look, Baozi is eating his bun.” Lay said as all of us started laughing like idiots.

I could see ~~~~~ eating really fast like she hasn’t eaten for how many days.

Suddenly a thought popped out of nowhere.

Did she eat Lunch or not?

“~~~~~-ah did you eat lunch or not?” I asked her as all of the attention was onto her.

“A-ani…” She said as she chewed like a little kid.

Tao suddenly let go of his fork like he has seen a ghost.

“H-hyung’s look.” Tao said as he pointed at the door.

“Who’s that girl with Manager hyung?” Kris asked as he squinted his eyes.

“Molla.” ~~~~~ said as she drank her milkshake while looking at Manager hyung.

I could see that Manager hyung noticed our stared boring in his back.

He turned his head at us and we were like waving and smiling at him like idiots.

As if it was on cue, we saw Sehun walking inside pouting at Manager hyung.

“Hyyuuuunnnggg~ Baegopa.” He looked like a little kid begging for food at his mother.

“Go sit there and order something, ara?” Manager hyung instructed Sehun and the girl.

Manager Hyung started walking towards us.

“What are you doing here Oppa?” ~~~~~ asked as she chewed on her noodles.

“I’m here with my Noona and Sehun.” Manager hyung said.

~~~~~~ started coughing as she heard Sehun’s name.

“Here drink this.” D.O hyung gave ~~~~~ a glass of water.

“That’s your Noona hyung?” Kris asked as all of our attention went to his Noona and Sehun.

At the time we looked at them, We could see that Sehun saw as his eyes were wide.

He stood up and walked towards us.

“Why do you have food while I don’t?” Sehun asked as his stomach started to grumble.

“Because I don’t know?” Chanyeol said not sure.

Sehun somehow averted his eyes towards D.O and ~~~~~~

He somehow stopped at ~~~~~ and they started to make an eye contact.

I could see fire in their eyes.

~~~~~~~ stood up and stared at him like she could kill him any seconds now. . .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Are they declaring World War III?! OAO