Chapter 29: The Cause of Baekhyun and Luhan's injuries Part 2

Love Star.

KRIS' POV:

 

"Well, isn't it amazing?" I said as I slumped on the couch.

"It kinda amazing but weird." Manager Hyung said as he scrathed the back part of his neck.

"Why does Baekhyun love Bacon? Wait.....that just sounded weird." Kai said as he looked at me and Suho.

"It's because Bacon is yummy.......What that just sounded so wrong!" Suho said as his eyes widen.

"Baekhyun is equals to BACON!" Xiumin Ge shouted as he kicked the door open.

When Xiumin Ge kicked the door, it suddenly fell on the floor.

What the heck happened BAOZI?! OAO You freaking killed the poor door D:

"YAH! You better fix that BUN." Manager Hyung shouted as he stood up with a bewildered expression plastered on his face.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?" Xiumin Ge aka. Baozi or Bun shouted back.

"I.SAID.YOU.BETTER.FIX.THAT.B U N." Manager Hyung stated as he showed us the eyes that could kill us any moment.

"Ne!~" Xiumin Ge said as his face was becoming red while he controlled his anger.

"So....." Kai said as he looked at us like we killed a fly.

"Where am I?" Luhan Ge said as he opened his eyes.

"Your here?" Lay said while dabbing the cotton with alcohol on his cut lips.

"Apa! Can we skip that 'dabbing of cotton with alcohol' on my cut lips?" Luhan Ge exclaimed as the alcohol made it more painful.

"Yah! Stop complaining since you caused a fight which was all about 'N O N S E N S E'" Lay said while emphasizing the word 'nonsense' at Luhan.

"Ara but be more gentle Lay. If you will not be gentle, I'll eat your Kripy Lay's." Luhan Ge said while looking at Lay with a 'I-WILL-EAT-YOUR-KRISPY-LAY'S-BWUAHAHAHAHA' look.

"Ge, dont you know that it sounded really wrong?" Tao said as he hugged Luhan's arm."

"I know, Panda." Luhan Ge said as he gave Tao a cheeky smile.

"GEGE! LUHAN HYUNG IS CALLING ME A 'PANDA'" Tao whailed as he looked at me.

I ignored Tao since I was having a headache.

"GEGE~!" Tao whined as he started rolling on the floor like a buffalo who was about to be eaten.

I rubbed my temple as I closed my eyes for awhile.

"I think we should do this tomorrow or the next day, Hyung." Suho said as he looked at me with a fatherly look but I didn't notice it.

"Arraso." Manager Hyung said as he went out of the room.

"Kaja." D.O said as he stood up while getting Baekhyun's arms as he placed it on his shoulders.

"Lay hyung, you'll be the one whose going to bring Luhan to the van." D.O said to Lay like he was our mom.

"Ne Umma~" Lay said as he wiggled his eyebrows at D.O

"Tch." And with that D.O left the room being followed by the others.

I followed after Lay as I looked at Xiumin almost finish with the door.

"Palli." I said as I stood at the wall near the door.

"Wait." Xiumin Ge said as he finished fixing the door.

"There! I'm such a good repair man." Xiumin Ge continued as he placed both of his hands on his hips.

Your such a good Bun :)) Kekekekekeke~ I'm such a meanie to Gege XD.

"Jal ga~" I said as I started walking away.

"YAH! Wait for the BUN!" Xiumin Ge shouted as he got his bag then locked the door then he started running.

 

MEANWHILEE......

 

LAY'S POV:

 

"Where are they?" Suho asked the boys who were sitting at the back.

"Mollasso~" Chanyeol and Kai sang as the smiled like idiots.

"Are you guys watching bad stuff?" Suho asked the two idiots who were smiling widely.

"Aniya~" they both sang again.

"Arasso, Your watching bad stuff." Suho said as nodded until he saw Kris running towards the van while at the back was Xiumin.

"YAHHHH!" Xiumin Ge shouted as it was heard in the van.

"Wow, the BUN still has a loud voice when he just got scolded." I said as I looked at the window.

"Didn't you listen to Xiumin Ge at the interview? He said his talent is shourting, remember?" Chen said as he got his earphones and mp3 out from his bag.

"I forgot." I said while poking Tao.

"May I help you Gege?" Tao said as he looked at me with his eagle like eyes at me.

"Nothing." I said as I had my poker face on.

Tao looked away as I poked him again but this time I looked at the window so I wont be suspected.

"WHAT IS IT G-........... Oh, who just poked me?" Tao almost shouted but was stopped as he saw nobody looking at him.

I stiffled a laugh as Tao looked away.

Kris and Baozi got inside the car as Suho hyung started to drive.

So we were in this sit arrangement.

Suho     D.O

Kai    Chanyeol    Baozi

Tao    Luhan   Kris

Me    Chen    Baekhyun

SPACE   SPACE   SPACE

Suho and D.O were like our parents as we were their children.

I started thinking about D.O being married with a girl.

I think that girl will be really lucky since D.O is a nice guy who can cook, sing well, dance well, clean well and nice. 8D

I laughed quietly as Chen looked at me weirdly.

"You okay Lay?" Chen asked as he looked at me.

"Yea." I simply said as I looked at the window.

 

KAI'S POV:

 

Me and Chanyeol hyung were smiling like idiots when we saw a video of ~~~~~ and Sehun when they were young.

They were being interviewed by a lady.

So, it was like this......

Video.

"Right now we have 2 cute young known children." the lady which was the host said.

"Let's welcome the 'Oh Siblings'" the lady said as she clapped her hands with the audience.

"Annyeong Haseyo." Sehun and ~~~~~ said as they were beside the lady.

"Jeonun Oh ~~~~~ imnida....." ~~~~~ said as she looked at Sehun.

"Jeonun Oh Sehoon imnida but you can just call me Sehun." Sehun continued as he smiled at the audience with ~~~~~~.

"Omo~! Kyepta. So, Sehun and ~~~~~ how old are you?" the lady asked as she smiled at the two.

"I just turned 13 years old last June 13 while Sehun is 14." ~~~~~ said while smiling at the host.

"Omo, ~~~~~ is really pretty like a goddess." the host said as she smiled at ~~~~~.

"Gomaweoyo." ~~~~~ said as she bowed 50 degress at the host.

"So, I heard that Sehun was almost kidnapped when you two were still young. Were you still 5 at that time ~~~~ and Sehun were you still 6 at that time?" the host asked as ~~~~ and Sehun's face darkened.

"Ne." ~~~~~ and Sehun said in unison.

"Was it a unforgettable moment for the both of you?" the host asked again.

"Ne." ~~~~~ and Sehun said in unison....again.

"S-" the host was cut-off when a guy went to the host as he whispered something.

"We will be right back after this commercial." the host said as she looked at ~~~~ and Sehun while her forehead was filled with sweat.

Sehun and ~~~~~ showed their famous look which was the 'Ice Prince and Ice Princess' look.

END OF THE VIDEO.....

Our eyes widen as we finished the video.

"What just happened to their faces when they were asked about the past?" Chanyeol asked as he looked at me with a confused face.

"It darkened?" I said as I wasn't sure.

"Well, we dont know." I continued as I closed my phone.

The van was filled with silence as the others were asleep, playing temple run and stuff.

My eyelids started to close as I was starting to get sleepy.

After how many mins. I fell asleep as my head landed on Chanyeol's shoulder.

 

--------------------------------------

Chapter 29 here :D

OUR TEST IS FINALLY FINISHED 8D

My brain is being drained 8D

I lost my imaginations ._______.

XDDDD

Sooooo, Here it is :D

 

Hope you like it :D

 

I'm gonna update later ?

XD

 

Ciao~ :D

 

-Winter_Breeze