Chapter 52 : A night to remember.

Love Star.

Chapter 52 : A night to remember.


YOUR POV:

I was definitely thinking that they love teasing me.

Suddenly, I felt a tug on my heart as Sehun's name came to my mind.

I think its the right time to open up to your brother ~~~~-ah. You can do it. I know you since the day you were born. I know you can't stay cold towards Sehun.

I was shocked when I heard my heart talk to me.

Jinjja?

I mentally asked while waiting for its reply.

Yes, now go! I know you have a plan ready in your mind.

I smiled as I pulled IU to the balcony, leaving the poor Lulu with our mothers.

"IU! I think I'm going to open up to Sehun right now." I smiled at IU.

"Jinjja!? Tell me your plan, palli." IU said as she smiled at me happily.

"Here's the plan. . ." I whispered the plan to her ears.

"DAEBAK! Now, off I go. Time to get Baekhyun and Luhan~." IU said as she ran off.

I chuckled as I went to the lobby and asked if I could borrow a vacant room, candles, card and flower petals.

They asked me why.

I told them about my plan in opening up to my brother and they gladly smiled at me and gave me the stuff and led me to the vacant room.

I smiled happily as the employee left me.

I turned the air conditioner off as I placed the candles on the floor, forming a key hole on the floor.

I placed the flower petals on the floor in a scattered matter.

I placed the box in the center as it was a box for gifts that were big.

I started writting on the card for Sehun.

I lighted the candles.

The door suddenly went open and it was Baekhyun.

"Good, your here." Baekhyun said.

"You probably need my help." Baekhyun added as I chuckled.

"Yes, I do need help." I said as I gave him a smile.

"Well, what can I do for you mylady?" Baekhyun asked me with a french like accent.

"Hahahaha, I want you to close the lights when Luhan or IU will give you a message when Sehun is near." I said while doing hand gestures.

"I also need you to put a music which is instrumental when Sehun opens that door." I continued while pointing at the door.

"Arasso." Baekhyun said as he took his iPhone out and searched for a music which is instrumental.

A nervous sigh left my mouth as I went inside the box.

I stood inside the box while waiting.

I don't want to get inside the box and suffocate.

"Did you find one Baekhy?" I asked him while getting bored.

"Yep." Baekhyun smiled at me.

"Good." I said shile giving him a warm smile.

 

IU'S POV:

I was somehow happy for ~~~~ since she was going to open up to her brother.

So, ~~~~ told me her plan.

I went running towards the boys and grabbed Baekhyun then I went to Luhan who was watching our mothers grilling and grabbed his hands.

I pulled them to the balcony.

I ordered Baekhyun to go to the lobby and ask for the vacant room that ~~~~~ is borrowing and help her there.

He obediently followed my orders and swiftly went to the lobby.

"Luhan Oppa!" I exclaimed as I saw him spacing up.

"N-ne IU-sshi?" Luhan asked as he snapped out from his thoughts.

"Help me get Sehun oppa." I said while clasping both of my hands.

"Why?" Luhan asked while looking at me suspiciously.

"Because I'm planning to fix their relationship." I said in a 'duh' manner.

"Why?" Luhan asked me again.

"Well as you can see ~~~~~ made a plan since she was ready to open up to Sehun. So you need to help me bring Sehun to the vacant room which ~~~~~ borrowed, then TA-DAH! they'll be back to normal." I said while throwing my hands on the air.

"Okay. I'll be waiting in the lobby since you'll be the one to bring him there." Luhan said as he walked away towards the lobby cooly.

I left a nervous sigh as I went towards Sehun who was staring at the water.

"Sehun-ah!" I poked him.

"O-oh! IU-sshi." Sehun said while standing up.

"Come with me, someone wants to see you." I said as I offered my hands to him.

"Who?" Sehun asked me.

"Its a secret." I said while looking at my hand then to him.

He was hesitant at first but held my hand.

I brought him to the lobby where I saw Luhan standing cooly on the wall.

"Luhan will lead you now." I said as removed my hands from his.

"Hwaiting!" I pumped fist as I walked away.

 

LUHAN'S POV:

Thank goodness Sehun is here.

"Sehun-ah!" I called out as I held his hands.

"Kaja." I said while I started walking.

"Hyung, where are we going?" Sehun asked me like a 5 year old.

"You'll know soon." I said as I texted Baekhyun to get ready.

"Ah, Sehun it will be your turn to lead yourself to that door. Hwaiting!" I said as I removed my hands from his and waved as I walked away.

 

BAEKHYUN'S POV:

My phone started to vibrate.

I looked at it and it was a message from Luhan.

"~~~~-ah! Get inside the box, Sehun is coming.

"Ara!" ~~~~~ said as she got in the box and closed it.

I turned off the lights and prepared the music.

 

 

SEHUN'S POV:

IU and Luhan are really weird.

Luhan asked me to go to the door on the left.

I followed what Luhan hyung said.

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it but i received no response.

I knocked again.

"I'm coming in." I said and opened the door.

(Play this : http://youtu.be/8huCE_PGOUc)

As I opened the door, there was a music played and candles that leads to a gift and flower petals scattered on the floor.

I continued walking towards the gift.

I saw that there was a note on top of it.

Open it Sehun~ :)

I opened the box revealing ~~~~~ with a bow on her head and handed me this card.

I pushed it back to her and told her to read it.

"Dear Sehunnie,

        I know that your curious why your here right now. Its because I'm here to apologize to you. I'm sorry for acting cold to you, for being a stupid sister that you have, a jerk and for being mean to you all these years. I never wanted it to happen but jealousy took over me. I was jealous of you being loved and care while I received nothing. But I was to blind to see that there were also people who are supporting me and loving me. I'm really sorry for being a bad sister. ." ~~~~~ paused for a bit and chuckled while holding back her tears.

"I really am sorry Sehun. Remember the times I said 'I hate you' when we were young or even now? I really didn't mean it, I always loved you Sehun as a sister. Everytime I say those words, it gave me a big impact which caused my heart to ache. I'm sorry Sehun. I really am. I know that I said sorry alot of times in this card right now but I really do mean it. I really hated myself for being such a jerk or a b*tch to you. It was only a way for me to show how I feel. Remember the time when it was my birhtday? You gave me gifts, right? Don't think that I threw it. I kept it inside a box under my bed. It has all of our memories in it. ." ~~~~~ paused as she began to sob.

"I treasured it. I always look at the box whenever I feel down or lonely. It gives me this feeling to open up to you again. Whenever I think of you, my heart keeps telling me to open up to you already. So, here I am standing infront of you reading this letter while crying. I am only going to ask you once, not twice. . . Will you accept me back as your one and only lovable, warm and sweet sister?" ~~~~~ finished reading the card while looking at me with tears flowing down her cheeks.

I hugged her tightly and I began to cry.

"I always accepted you ~~~~. I will always accept you in to my life. How can I live without you? Your a part of me ~~~~~. Your my sister." I said throught my tears as I felt ~~~~ hug me back as we both cried our hearts out.

"Thank you Oppa." ~~~~~ said as she hugged me tighter.

The lights were and heard people clapping while there were confetti's being thrown.

We both released each other and smiled at the guys along with our parents.

I could see that Umma was crying while Appa was comforting Umma with teary eyes.

"T-thanks guys." ~~~~~ said while wiping her tears.

"Thank you, if it wasn't for your help. I wouldn't be here right now." ~~~~~ said as she burst out crying again.

"Aww." They all said as they gave us a group hug.

They all released the hug as Luhan and Baekhyun went to ~~~~~ while IU went to me.

They wiped our tears and gave us a big,long,warm hug.

~~~~~ hugged them back as I hugged IU back.

"Aww, stop crying now." Luhan said as she rubbed his hands at ~~~~'s back in a comforting way.

~~~~~ was really crying her heart out.

She made me burst out crying again.

I can't stand her crying.

I'm really happy that were back to a good sibling relationship again.

"But how can I stop when you two are hugging me in a comforting way?! Its making me cry more!" ~~~~~ whined.

We all laughed at her.

Luhan and Baekhyun broke the hug and ruffled ~~~~'s hair.

IU broke the hug with me and gave me a light punch on my shoulder.

IU, Luhan and Baekyun smiled at each other and gave us a group hug.

"Ehem." Umma said while IU, Luhan and Baekhyun sheepishly broke the hug.

Umma and Appa gave them a smile then gave us a big tight hug.

"I knew that this was going to happened." Umma said while smiling at the both of us.

"Of course! How can I stay mad at Oppa?" ~~~~~ asked.

"Hahahahaha, for 13 years." All of us laughed as Umma and Appa let go.

"Kaja, the food is gonna get cold." Appa said as we all laughed.

We all followed them and went out.

This night is a night for me to remember.

I'll treasure this day.

Now I'm back with ~~~~~~.

I slunged my arms around ~~~~~'s shoulder and gave a her a squeeze.

~~~~~ smiled warmly at me and gave me a hug.

"Gomaweoyo Oppa" ~~~~~ said.

"Cheonmanhaeyo." I said.

"Saranghae!" ~~~~ exclaimed which made the guys laugh.

"Nado~ Piggy." I said while ~~~~ looked at me with a shock expression.

"I hate you. . .Nahh just kidding." ~~~~ said while laughing.

I smiled at her while going to the pool side.

We arrived at the pool side really quick.

Our mothers placed the food on the table as we sat on one long chair.

We started eating as our mothers sat down with us.

We all shared laughs, smiles and talks with each other.

This night is really a night for me to remember. :)

 



Chapter 52 is here!

And ~~~~ opening up to Sehun is also here! :DDDDD

Ohmaygash! I'm sooo happy for them *wipes tears*

I really felt stupid while typing and crying at the same time while making the card thingy XDD

 

Ohmaygash! I forgot to tell you! :D

I brought you all of a picture 8DDDDD

It's all for you! 8DDDDD

 

Kekekekekekeke~

Hope you'll like this :3

 

I want to thank kikoyui for subscribing :)

 

 

SARANGHAE! ; w ; ) /makes a heart sign above my head/

 

Enjoy!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe :D

 

 

Ppyong~ ; w ; )//

 

-Winter_Breeze