Chapter 89 : Engaged

Love Star.

Chapter 89 : Engaged


My face turned red while looking at him. He just laughed while pinching my cheeks. "I was just kidding." He said while smiling playfully at me. I gulped down the pasta and grabbed onto the glass right beside my plate. I placed my lips on the corner and gulped down a small amount of water but was stopped when something caught my attention. I placed the glass down and pulled the thing out of the water.

As I pulled it out, it was a ring. A diamond ring. I gasped and looked at Luhan Oppa. He grabbed the ring and kneeled right in front of me. I covered my mouth as I was totally shocked.

"Oh ~~~~, will you be honored to be my wife, my first and last girlfriend and to be my Mrs. Xi?"

 

Your POV :

 

I looked at Luhan. He looked at me lovingly and sincerely. Tears were forming on the corner of my eyes. I tried saying something to him but not a word would go out from my mouth. I grabbed the glass and gulped a small amount of water down to my throat.

I placed the glass of water down and turned to Luhan. I smiled at him and made him stand but he was just too stubborn stand up. I chuckled and thought, Why don't I level myself to him? I squated and looked at Luhan Oppa's eyes.

"Yes, I would be honored and I would love to be your wife, your Mrs. Xi and to be my first and last." I said while Luhan Oppa's eyes lit up and went placing the ring on my ring finger before hugging me. Now, we are on our feet. He spun me around, making me squeal while he was laughing.

He then stops spinning me around. He hugs me closer to him, my hands on his broad chest. He smiles at me and gives me an unexpected kiss from him. He breaks the kiss while smiling widely at me. I laughed while pinching his cheeks.

"I love you." He lovingly said while I smiled at him. He is so childish. I wonder if our child would be as childish as him. Like the saying, 'Like father like son.'. Haha, I'm sure I won't regret being engaged with Luhan Oppa.

"I love you too, pabo~" I teasingly said which made him widen his eyes. I started laughing, getting out from his hug. I was already free from his grip. I started laughing loudly at him. He smirked at me and chased me. I started running for my life.

Who would not run away from someone who is chasing them? Haha, anyways. . .I ran from here to there. Over there. Over here. Run. Turn. Run. Laugh. Run. Turn. Turn left. Turn right.

I turned left but then I didn't know that it was already a dead end. I turned around and saw Luhan Oppa smirking at me. He started to corner me until he finally caught me. He wrapped his arms around my petite waist and pulled me closer.

"Gotcha!" He whispered teasingly while chuckling. I laughing while hugging him. He smiled at me and crashed his lips on to mine. The kiss was sweet and passionate. After a while the kiss became hot. He bit my lower lip, making me part my lips. He then pushes his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues battled with each other.

After after how many minutes, He broke the kiss. We were already gasping for air. I broke the kiss and patted him arm.

"Go change. We'll be going somewhere with EXO." He said while smiling at me. I nodded my head and went to the room. He then whisled making me laugh.

I went inside and changed my casual clothes into a pair of white loose denim shorts, white sleeveless with a navy blue cardigan. I went infront of the mirror. I grabbed my pack of hair ties. I tied my hair into a high ponytail. I placed my pack of hair ties aside and grabbed my Victoria's Secret Chiffon Peony Freesia. I sprayed it on my white sleeveless 2 times and sprayed it on my wrists. I rubbed my wrist together and placed it on my neck.

I grabbed my navy blue hand bag and went downstairs. I then heard Luhan Oppa's talking to the EXO Oppa's on the phone.

"Yes hyung, it's a celebration for my success in proposing to ~~~~. . . Yes, also invite Mama and Papa along with ~~~~'s parents." Luhan Oppa said while leaning on the wall. He was wearing a navy blue cardigan (for men), white shirt under the navy blue cardigan and white jeans.

I tiptoed towards Oppa and jumped on his back.

"Acckk! Jagiya, don't sneak up on me and-" I cut Luhan Oppa off by grabbing the phone from him. I placed the phone to my ears and heard the voice from the other line.

"Xiumin Oppa~!" I beamed while smiling widely. Yeah, Baozi is the one speaking from the other line. I could hear his laugh loudly. Then I heard Lay Oppa's voice.

"Oppa! Is Lay Oppa there?" I asked while smiling. I didn't know that Luhan was calling my parents and his parents for the great news. Luhan is really close to Umma and Appa.

"Yeah, he is here alright. Haha, anyways I got to go now. We'll get ready for our dinner together with the hyungs, Luhan and your parents and his parents." He said while I replied a 'yes'. He hanged up and I placed the phone down. I looked at Luhan Oppa and saw that he was staring at me with a smile.

"Oppa, kaja?" I asked while smiling at him. He nodded his head and linked arms with me. We went to the front door and wore our shoes. I wore a floral patterned rubber shoes while Luhan Oppa wore his navy blue rubber shoes.

We went out and I locked the door. We walked towards Luhan Oppa's car and Luhan Oppa opened the door for me. I laughed while Luhan Oppa chuckled. I got inside while he closed the door. He went to drivers seat and looked at me. He started the engine and drove off.

 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

 

We finally arrived right infront of the restaurant. The restaurant was a BBQ restaurant. Luhan Oppa parked the car and we both got out of the car. We went inside the restaurant. There was a waiter who lead us to the VIP section.

"Please go inside." He said while we grew curious. Luhan Oppa grabbed a hold of the door knob and twisted it open. He pushed the door open and the room was dark. Pitch black. We both went inside and closed the door. As soon as the door closed, the lights , confetti's were thrown, EXO oppa's were wearing party hats, and each one of them were howling and cheering.

I cupped my mouth as tears were forming on the corner of my eyes. I feel so happy right now. Seeing them after how many years. They went towards me with open arms. They engulfed me into a warm, tight and loving arms. I burst out of tears as soon as they hugged me.

 

 

"I miss you ~~~~!"

 

"I miss your scent and warmth!"

"I miss your innocent self!"

"I miss your hair!"

"I miss the times when we would go buy bubble tea!"

"I miss everything about you ~~~~!"

"I miss the times when we would buy baozi's!"

"I miss your coldness!"

"Panda misses you so much!"

"I miss your violent side!"

"I miss your love, care and smile!"

They all beamed while hugging me. I sobbed and sobbed as I felt my chest tighten from crying. I really miss this idiots so much. I couldn't hug them since I don't have long arms. I hugged the two persons infront of me - which is Suho and Layy. I hugged them as my tears flowed and flowed.

"I miss you guys so much!. . . sob. . . Why didn't you idiot's visit me in my Bakery?! . . . sob sob. . . Didn't you guys know that I was really lonely because of someone there?!" I sobbed while earning a chuckle from each one of them.

"Aww, our maknae misses us." Chanyeol said while the others started laughing. We broke the hug and one by one started hugging me. The last one was Kris. I started chuckling and said.

"Come here you big dragon!" I hugged him while he just laughed and hugged me back. I broke the hug while smiling at him.

I looked at my right and saw Umma and Appa walking towards me with s big smile on their face. I smiled at them and hugged both of them.

"I miss you so much Umma, Appa." I said while hugging them tightly. They hugged me back while I could hear Appa chuckle.

"Our baby girl has already grown up. Already engaged with the Xi's only son, Luhan." Appa said making Baekhyun, Sehun, Tao and Kai exclaim.

"WHAT?! ENGAGED?!" I broke the hug and looked at the four. Luhan Oppa looked at Xiumin with an explain look.

"I actually. . . forgot to tell you four." Xiumin nervously said while rubbing the nape of his neck. Oh, he is really dead.

"My sister is engaged already while I, myself, the older one is not yet engaged?!" Sehun said while looking at me with an unbelievable look.

"Aigoo, CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!" Everyone shouted, making Luhan and I laugh. They started clapping. I looked at my left and saw Mrs. Xi.

"Omonim." I said while smiling at her. She smiled at me lovingly and engulfed me in a bear hug. She gave me a small peck on the cheeks and rocked me side by side.

"Aigoo, I knew it. I'm so glad to have you as my daughter-in-law. You two better make lots of babies!" Mrs. Xi beamed making me blush while the others howled and clapped.

"Mama!" Luhan shyly exclaimed while his face was red as a tomato. We all laughed and I broke the hug with Mrs. Xi.

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" The boys chanted, making me and Luhan blush. I scratched the back of my head while looking at Luhan hesitantly.

"JUST KISS ALREADY!" Baekhyun exclaimed, making me and Luhan laugh. I gave Luhan a quick peck on the lips and flicked their foreheads.

We sat down and started eating. The food was already on the table. Suho Oppa and Kris Gege stood up and held their glasses up.

"This is a toast for our newly engaged couple, ~~~~ and Luhan. May their relationship last long!" The two beamed while everyone, including me and Luhan, brought our glasses up and listened to the two.

"CHEERS!" We all beamed and clanked our glasses with each others. We chugged the liquid material inside the glass and laughed.

We ate happily while sharing our stories for the past years as we got separated. We talked and talked until we went home late night.

I walked towards my room and went inside. I stripped my clothes of and changed into my pyjamas. I laid down on my bed and waited for Luhan Oppa. He went inside, wearing a white shirt with a pair of blue striped pajama.

"Aigoo, my jagiya is really cute." I teased while smiling at him. He chuckled and laid down beside me. I laughed and pinched his cheeks.

"So, when will we plan our marriage?" I asked while looking at Luhan Oppa. Well, who wouldn't be excited? We have been together 6 years already.

"We could have it next next week or next month." Luhan Oppa said while smiling at me. I nodded my head and smiled at him.

"I can't wait to have you on our honeymoon!" Luhan Oppa exclaimed while hugging me close to him. I spanked him while chuckling.

"You better hold those hormones of yours or else I'll let the sharks eat you!" I threatened while smiling evilly at him.

"Yah, I was just kidding jagiya~" Luhan Oppa cooed while kissing the tip of my nose. I chuckled and smiled at him.

"Aigoo, I love you Oppa~" I said while smiling at him. Luhan Oppa winked at me and laughed. He smiled widely at me and said.

"I love you too Jagiya~" I smiled at him and gave him a kiss on the lips. I broke the kiss before he could respond to the kiss.

"Yah!-" I cut him off by placing a finger on his lips. I smirked at him playfully and laughed after that.

"Aigoo, let's just sleep already." I said while laughing my heart out. He laughed along and nodded. I moved closely to Oppa. Luhan Oppa and I were already 5 inch closer to each other. We smiled at each other and drifted to dreamland.

 


Annyeong my beloved readers! :D

How are you? Summer is already fast approaching or. . . it's already summer? xD

Anyways, it's so sad to think that this story is already near to it's end

1 more chapter. ;-;

Haha, I'm thankful to have you guys supporting this story of mine! ^^

But don't be sad! I have some announcements anyway :3

There is more~! ;)

I will be posting a new story after this story is completed.

The story will be entitled as 'Whose my soon to be husband?'.

The main characters is You(the reader) and 4 handsome guys.

Well, you guys could comment down 4 guys as your suggestion.

I have no one in mind for now but I'll try thinking who to choose.

I'll make you guys vote! ^^

Anyways, I hope you guys like this chapter! :D

 

Please do enjoy, comment, subscribe and vote~! :D

 

-Winter_Breeze