Chapter 81 : The Plan Begins.

Love Star.

Chapter 81 : The Plan Begins.


"I know, I get that alot." Kris said while flashing me a sarcastic smile.

"OH! MEI MEEEII!" I beamed while smiling like an idiot.

"Don't change the subject stupid. You better make a move or else our Lulu would be flying to America or China." Kris said.

"Don't worry Eonnie, I'll help you." The younger Wu said while smirking.

"What? You have a plan?" I asked.

"Oh yes I have." The younger Wu smirked.

"Tell me, what is it?" I asked.

The younger Wu smirked and inhaled a large amount of air and said.

"It's. . . ."

 

Your POV :

 

I stared at Wu Ran in agape as her plan was too cruel and hard.

"Bwoh?" I asked again, making sure that it was right.

She sighed and placed her lips near my earlobe and whispered.

"You will be going to his house, later, tonight. Go to his room. Lock the door if it's needed. Let him sit down on the bed. Kneel infront of him. Cup his face and tell him everything. Say sorry and ask forgiveness from him. Tell him how you feel. Look at him in the eyes and kiss him. If it won't go like the way I planned, well, Pin him down on the bed and look deeply into his eyes." Wu Ran backs away as soon as she finished.

I stared at her in agape.

"BWOH?! Shouldn't it be the guy pinning the girl?!" I exclaimed while waving my non injured hand frantically up in the air.

"What? What did you tell her Mei mei?" Kris asked.

"It's for me and Eonnie to know and for you and the others to find out." The younger Wu said while a playful smirk was plastered on her face, making the older Wu pissed.

"Yah, if you don't tell me I'll be killing all your stuffed animals." Kris threatened the younger Wu with a murderous look on his face.

"Well, kill them and say good bye to your precious golden credit card." Wu Ran smirked while showing the older Wu his golden credit card in between her index finger and middle finger.

"Where did you get that?" The older Wu hissed.

"From your closet." The younger Wu playfully said while smirking.

"Why you-" The older Wu was stopped when he saw that the younger Wu pulled out a pair of scissors and placed the golden credit card in between its blades.

"Move or I'll cut this." Wu Ran threatened.

The older Wu sighed in defeat and whimpered away.

"Well, what are you waiting for Eonnie? I'll send you- I mean Kris Oppa will send you to Luhan Oppa's house." Wu Ran said.

"Arasso but we must not tell nor let Sunggyu Oppa, L.Joe and Kai see us." I said while looking at Wu Ran.

"Okay but wait." She said while stopping me from the holding the hand rim.

"What?" I asked, confused on why she is stopping me.

"Here, use this." Wu Ran said while handing me a pair of Crutches.

"Eh, Wu Ran can you see that I have also a broken arm?" I asked while looking at her with my brow raised.

"Aish, then use one crutch." Kris said while giving me the partner of the crutch that Wu Ran is holding.

I gloomily accepted the crutch and stood up from my wheelchair and placed the crutch under my armpits.

"Now, let's go." Wu Ran said as she started marching towards the elevator leaving me and Kris behind.

"I'll help you, stupid." Kris said as he helped me steady my balance.

"Okay, ." I said while accepting his offer.

"Yah! Your nickname for me is just to harsh!" Kris pouted while we were getting near the elevator.

"Well, that's what you liked!" I exclaimed while smirking at him.

"AISH! CAN YOU TWO TORTOISES HURRY UP?!" Wu Ran exclaimed which made me and Kris hurry up our pace.

We got inside the elevator and Wu Ran automatically pressed the 'L' button which stands for 'Lobby'.

"You better not mess up the plan Eonnie." Wu Ran said while not looking at me.

"Ne." I answered obediently.

>>Fast Forward<<

I stared at the large door infront of me.

I gulped down a large amount of saliva and pressed the doorbell.

"Coming!" A lady's voice echoed.

I started becoming nervous and was planning to back out until the door flung open, revealing a forever-young-looking Mrs. Xi.

"~~~~~-ah! What brings you here?" Mrs. Xi beamed while smiling at me.

"Annyeong Haseyo Omonim. Uh. . . I'm here to visit Luhan Oppa." I said.

"Aigoo, come in." Mrs. Xi said while chuckling.

I went inside while not having a hard time.

Mrs. Xi closed the door and was about to shout Luhan's name but I stopped her.

"Omonim, I want to surprise Luhan Oppa." I said while smiling at her.

"Arasso. He is in his room." Mrs. Xi said while going to the kitchen.

I went upstairs, taking small steps.

I finally arrived at the long hallway.

I walked towards Luhan Oppa's room and knocked lightly.

"Come in." Luhan Oppa said.

I twist the golden door knob to the left and pushed it open.

I looked at Luhan and he was completely surprised.

I closed the door and locked it.

"Oppa." I said with a soft voice as soon as Luhan's facial expression turned cold.

"What do you want?" He coldly asked.

"I want to say-"

"Aish, I'm going out." Luhan said while standing up from his leather couch and started walking towards the door.

I wrapped my fragile fingers onto his wrist which made him to freeze.

I pulled him towards the bed and made him sit.

He looked at me completely shocked.

I knelt down infront of him even though my feet was aching in pain.

I absentmindedly scrunched my face in pain when I knelt.

I ignored Luhan's worried face.

I looked up at him and placed my non injured hand into his cheek and said.

"Oppa, I know that your mad at me. I'm sorry for making you wait for four effin years. I was still not sure of what I was feeling. I never knew that I was hurting you and the others. I was just too selfish about myself. I never knew that I could made lots of small things into a horrible mess. . ." I said while tears were threatening to fall.

"I'm really sorry Oppa. I really am. Will you forgive me Oppa?" I asked while looking through his almond colored eyes.

He just stared down at me with, his lips parted.

"~~~~~-ah, s-sit beside m-me." He said while making me stand and sit beside him.

As I sat down beside him, I held his hand and squeezed it lightly.

"Oppa, I have been keeping this for awhile from you. I have been having this feelings for you eversince the first day of our school year. I never knew that this feelings of mine would grow each single day of the year that I spend with you. I haven't got to answer your confession as I felt unsure of what I was feeling but I surely knew that there is this spark when I see you, touch you or even hear your voice. Everything about you amazed me from the start. You are kind of different from every guy out there. I like- I mean love you also Oppa. I was kind of scared to tell you about my feelings as I thought that you grew tired of waiting for me. . ." I said softly while looking down on Luhan Oppa's carpeted floor.

"I wasn't tired of waiting for your answer." Luhan Oppa said softly.

I looked at him and was greeted by two wonderful eyes.

"I never was ~~~~~." Luhan Oppa said while smiling.

I just stared at Luhan Oppa's almond eyes.

"Well, I was patiently waiting for your answer and that is how long my love longs for your answer." Luhan Oppa said.

"Oppa. ." I whispered as he inched closer to me.

He rests his forehead against mine and smiled.

"You know, I love you till now." Luhan said.

I noticed that his eyes starts trailing down to my lips.

He then inch more closer until I could feel his hot breath against my lips.

*SLAM*

Our heads went looking at the door that is being kicked open.

Our eyes widen seeing a angry person.

"YOU LEFT THE HOSPITAL WITHOUT ME KNOWING?!"


Hey guys! ^^

I'm here ;)

I said I was going to update xD

Since this story is almost near to it's end, Why not ask you guys if this story should last till 100 or 95 chapters?

 

Click this to direct you to the poll.

 

Lol.

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy this chapter! ^^

 

-Winter_Breeze