Chapter 34: Lotte World [PART 1]

Love Star.

BAEKHYUN’S POV:

 

This morning was filled with a lot of drama.

It was unexpected actually ._______.

And I was somehow disappointed when we had our lunch since there were no Bacons.

My poor bacons can wait at home ; w ; ) Be ready to be eaten my precious bacons.

We were talking until IU said we don’t have classes.

“So, where shall we go?” Sehun asked.

“Lotte World?” I suggested as we made a circle formation.

“YES!” They all said except for ~~~~~.

“Lotte World? I never tried going there.” ~~~~ said innocently.

“Then it will be your 1st time to go there since we are going there.” Luhan hyung said as he made hand gestures.

“What?” We all said while looking at him.

“Do I need to explain it? If yes, I think we are just wasting our time.” Luhan said as he stood up and got his bag.

“No~!” We all said as we stood up and slung our bags on our shoulder.

I noticed that ~~~~~ and Sehun had the same shoes.

“Wew, ~~~~ and Sehun have the same shoes.” I said as got all their attention.

IU and Luhan looked at ~~~~ and Sehun’s shoes.

“Blame Sunggyu Oppa, it’s not my fault.” ~~~~~ said with a poker face plastered on her face.

“Who is he?” Luhan asked as IU and I became curious.

“Remember the 7 idiots who came inside our classroom awhile ago? He is the one with the smallest eyes and he is our cousin.” ~~~~~ said.

“Oh~ The one who looks like a hamster.” I said as I nodded my head.

“Good.” ~~~~~ said.

As we were wakling, we met Chunji and L.Joe on the corridors.

~~~~~ just walked pass them like they were invisible.

“Noona!” L.Joe shouted when we were far away from them.

IU looked at L.Joe as we all stopped.

“Mianhe!” L.Joe shouted as he turned his back at us.

IU was just emotionless as she turned her back.

We started walking again and heard screams as we pass by every classroom.

Sheesh, stop screaming ladies. Control your feels. .________.

We finally arrived at the school grounds.

Just in time, ~~~~~ received a phone call.

“Yeoboseyo?. . . Kris ge, how can I help you?. . . Right now with the oppa’s and IU?. . . Arasso. . . Lotte World?. . . Okay, see you there. . .Bye.” And with that ~~~~~ hunged up.

“EXO oppa’s want to meet us in Lotte World.” ~~~~ said as she faced us.

“Jinjja?!” We all exclaimed while IU was being confused.

“Could you translate it again ~~~~?” IU said as she started scratching the back part of her haid.

“Arasso. EXO Oppa’s. . . Meet them . . . in Lotte World.” ~~~~~ said like she was talking to a little girl.

“Oh~” IU’s mouth formed a ‘O’.

“Okay, lets go?” I asked.

“Yeah!” They all exclaimed as we waited for a taxi.

[A/N: There are taxi’s that are van-like]

Sehun called a taxi who was currently going to our way.

Sehun said the destination and we all went inside the taxi.

All of us fitted perfectly inside the van.

This was our sitting arrangement.

~~~~~ IU

ME LUHAN SEHUN.

We reached Lotte World in 35 mins.

As we got out of the taxi, we gave him our payment and walked inside Lotte World but first we bought our tickets.

We went inside and was welcomed by screams, laughter and chit-chatting of people inside Lotte World.

~~~~~ got her iPhone 4s out and called Kris.

“Where are you? . . . Arasso.” ~~~~~ hunged up.

“They are at the food court.” ~~~~ said as she looked at Lotte World with confusion inside her eyes.

“Where is the food court anyway?” ~~~~~ asked while looking at us.

IU linked arms with ~~~~ and said “I’ll lead the way! And be careful not to get lost.”

We chuckled as we saw ~~~~ looking like a kid.

“Kaja!” and with that we started walking as IU lead the way to the food court.

All people turned their attention to us as they were in ‘awe’.

I noticed guys were checking ~~~~ and IU out.

I elbowed the two idiots who were so naïve to notice.

They both looked at me and mouthed ‘what?’

I nodded towards the boys who were checking ~~~~~ and IU.

They both got the message as Luhan went to the left side of ~~~~, me in between ~~~~~ and IU while Sehun on the right side of IU.

“What are you idiots doing?” IU and ~~~~~ asked us while raising their brows at us.

“You two idiots are going to be thankful since boys are checking you out.” I said as I just looked straight.

“Arasso.” ~~~~ said as we continued walking.

After how many mins. of walking, we finally arrived at the food court.

I spotted the Hyung’s chatting and laughing while the girls around them were drooling and squealing by their hotness.

Wait o______o that just sounded really wrong for a guy like me.

As if it was on cue, Tao noticed us and waved his left hand at us.

We walked towards them and girls just squealed harder while giving glares at ~~~~~ and IU.

Psh. . . You jealous? :P

I noticed the clothing that the girls were wearing.

Some were wearing short skirts, Shirts that were really tight which made there more noticeable while their bra’s were somehow thin which made their s seen and others were just wearing clothes that were too revealing.

I could sense that they were s and stuff.

We all sat down as Kai pulled ~~~~ beside him and Lay while Tao and Xiumin pulled IU beside them.

I felt that my heart was on fire, wanting to explode just seeing ~~~~~ sit with other boys other than me.

I noticed the weird aura of the s around us.

I could see that they are glaring at ~~~~~ and IU.

If looks could kill, ~~~~~ and IU would be dead right now. .___________.

I elbowed Kris and whispered “Kris, we are surrounded by s, do you know that?”

“I noticed it ever since we got here.” Kris said as his face was emotionless but his eyes were filled with disgust.

“Lets go?” I asked him.

“Arasso.” Kris said as he stood up from his place which made the other members look at him and stood up.

We all stood up and started walking.

Kai and Lay linked arms with ~~~~ protectively, the same goes for Tao and Xiumin.

As we got away from the girls who were revealing too much skin, we all sighed deeply.

“GOSH! Girls this days, revealing too much skin.” Kris and Suho said as they both sighed at the same time.

Leaders this days. Tsk tsk tsk. .________.

“I know right?” D.O and ~~~~ said at the same time which made D.O blush.

“You okay, D.O?” Luhan asked D.O as he checked his temperature.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” D.O said as he fanned himself.

Kekekekeke~ You were almost caught D.O. *smirk* Good thing, you thought of a excuse >:D You should be thankful that Chanyeol and I didn’t double your trouble. Kekekekeke~ Trouble and Double rhymes. :))

 

-------------------------------

Chapter 34 here! :D

Plus, it's BAEKHYUN'S POV! //spazz

Kekekekeke ~ XDDD

I want to eat Krispy Lay's but I can't since my mom is giving me a warning because my tongue has been aching whenever I move it since last week.

I was eating Krispy Lay's like twice a week? //facepalm

I'm so desperate to put pictures right now but I cant.

Because I don't know how put pictures or gifs here 8D //doublefacepalm.

 

Kekekeke ~

So, Enjoy!

Don't forget to subscribe or comment :)

 

-Winter_Breeze