Chapter 7: Opening Up?

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

 

As I sat down beside Kai, I can see his face becoming red as a tomato.

I poked Kai as I got an evil plan inside my mind.

I’m gonna start calling him Oppa and see his reaction >:D

“Kai Oppa~” I cooed as I stopped poking him

“O-oppa?” He stuttered as he looked at me with big eyes like D.O’s.

“Ne~” I smiled sweetly at him.

His face suddenly turned really red, redder than a tomato. He somehow had his own world. Spacing out exactly.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHA : )) How cute. LOL XD

I started laughing while looking at Kai’s face. I somehow fell on the floor and started rolling like a buffalo.

As I rolled like a buffalo, I remembered Kris oppa and Chanyeol oppa’s  Roll like a buffalo. I started laughing again like a crazy idiot.

 

KAI’S POV:

 

I noticed that ~~~~~-ah is beside me. My heart started beating really fast like it was going to explode.

Gosh heart! Could you please stop beating fast?! And also you butterflies in my stomach, STOP. IT! D:

I feel like someone is poking me, and that someone was ~~~~~~~.

She somehow stopped. Thank goodness you stopped : ).

“Kai Oppa~” She cooed after poking me.

“O-oppa?” I stuttered as I looked at her with D.O hyung’s eyes.

THE FISH?! Why am I stuttering? :U

“Ne~” She smiled sweetly at me.

I could feel that my face is heating up and I could feel that it be redder that a tomato. I somehow spaced out until I snapped out because of her laughter.

She fell on the floor as she started rolling like a buffalo. There was 5 seconds of silence from her then she started laughing again. She was laughing like a crazy idiot.

But I find it cute :>

“Kris hyung.” I could see Sehun shocked at what his seeing.

“N-ne?” I could also see Kris hyung really shocked on what his seeing.

I looked at all of them and their attention was on ~~~~~.

All of us were interrupted by the sound of the doorbell.

“I-I’ll get it.” Manager hyung said as he stuttered.

“What just happened Chanyeol?” Lay asked as his mind was somehow starting to break down.

“I-I don’t know Lay hyung.” Chanyeol said as he started blinking.

“Y-yah! What are you all looking at?” ~~~~~ asked she looked at us with big eyes like D.O hyung.

“I-t’s because it’s the first time we saw you smile and laugh. .” Suho said as he didn’t move an inch.

“A-are you opening up to us?” Baozi hyung asked.

“M-molla” ~~~~~ hunged her head low as her face turned alittle bit crimson red.

“I…..You…..I….” Sehun was on a state where he had the verge to cry and he was somehow speechless.

“Ssshhh, there there.” D.O hyung hushed him as he rubbed Sehun’s back.

 

SEHUN’S POV:

 

I was somehow on the verge of crying. Eversince after the day that accident/incident happened, she never laughed nor smiled at me. Even when she meet EXO, She never showed her smile but only her famous face.

Are you opening up again ~~~~~-ah? ; A ; ) I really missed your old self. I really missed your hugs and most of all the kisses you gave me like I was you prince.

(Sehun and ~~~~~ does not kiss in the lips but in the cheeks only)

I could see all of us were really shocked at what happened. I see ~~~~~ hanging her head really low not showing her crimson red face.

I stood up from my place then went to my room.

I locked my door and started crying as my heart really hurt like hell. It was because of ~~~~~~-ah that I never had a girlfriend.

All I ever wanted was to have a good term sibling relationship with her.

I punched the wall as I gave all my anger to it.

“Why? Why did you change?” I said as my tears fell one by one.

I grew exhausted. I feel like I lost a lot of water in my body.

I decided to go down and drink water. As I was already downstairs, I could see that all of my hyungs are looking at me with worry plastered on their face.

I decided just to ignore them as I continued my way to the kitchen.

I could hear Manager hyung telling the guys that they should go and he also left me and ~~~~~ some food on the living room.

“We’re going now Sehun!” Suho hyun and the others said as they closed the door.

As I was about to put my feet on the stairs, I could see ~~~~~ going out from her room.

I thought she was in the living room with hyungs. O.o Maybe she went to her room.

I just continued going up as I passed by ~~~~~, she whispered something edible to hear.

“Don’t think I’m opening up. .” And with that she went out to the backyard.

Could you just stop hurting my heart and be back to your oldself?

My tears started to fall. Little did I know that she was crying outside.

 

Will me and ~~~~~ be in good terms again? Its not like were a couple but were a sibling. Even thought were blood related, I’m still your Oppa.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And for that I hate myself seeing you like this. .


 

Awww : (

Sehunnie is hurt.

Well this is my last update for today since I updated 5 times already : )

So much drama, right? :\

 

Well, Enjoy le story!

Don’t forget to Comment, Subscribe and ENJOY : )

It wont hurt to comment right? : )

Thanks purpleanime for subscribing : )