Chapter 28: The Cause of Baekhyun and Luhan's injuries.

Love Star.

 

KAI'S POV:

 

"What just freaking happen?!" Manager Hyung grew furios while being worried about Luhan Hyung and Baekhyun Hyung.

"These two idiots just got theirselves punched and kicked by guys who stole Baekhyun's bacon." Kris said while rolling his eyes like a boss.

"Could you tell us the story?" I asked as I drank a water which was beside me.

"Well it all started....."

Flashback......

Luhan and Baekhyun were walking going towards the building until a boy got Baekhyun's 'precious bacons' when Baekhyun was about to eat it.

"Yah! How dare you get my bacons?! Do you want to die?!" Baekhyun shouted as he fumed in anger.

"Me? Die? Maybe it's you who want to die." the boy said as he cracked his knuckles.

"Baekhyun you shouldn't ca-" Luhan was cut-offed when he received a punch on the face.

"You Bastard!" Luhan shouted as he ran towards the guy who punched him as he gave him a big punch on the face while Baekhyun was already tackled down with another person as he received a punch on the face.

The two boys faught with the boys with pucnches and kicks until Suho and Kris saw them as theyjust came from Seoul University.

"Kris, shall we?" Suho said as he looked at Kris with a pissed face.

"I think we should ." Kris said as he started walking towards Baekhyun and  Luhan.

As the boys saw Suho and Kris, they let go of Luhan and Baekhyun then ran off.

Luhan and Baekhyun were almost knocked out as Kris and Suho carried them going towards the building.

 

End of  Flashback.....

 

"What the?!" all of us exclaimed as we heard the Flashback.

"Could we put them first?" Suho and Kris asked in unison.

"Yeah, sure" we all said as we looked at them.

"Lay go get the first aid and heal them since your the unicorn." Manager Hyung said as he looked at lay with puppy dog eyes. 

"Fine." Lay Hyung said as he stood up to get the first aid kit.

"Shall we continue?" Manager Hyung said as he looked at Kris and Suho.

"Well...." 

--------—--–

Chapter 28 here.

Just a short update since I'm in cellphone mode -.-

Well I'm going to edit this chapter later after I finish studying for our last exam tomorrow

 

Enjoy! :D

 

-Winter_Breeze