Chapter 36: The start of opening up to Oh Sehun

Love Star.

Chapter 36 : The start of opening up to Oh Sehun


Your POV:

As days pass, I felt like I want to be nice to Sehun but my brain keeps telling me ‘Follow what your heart tells you.’.

It was really hard to understand my brain.

Even though I was a TOP student, I can’t understand words that are like that.

Right now, I’m here in the classroom with Luhan since IU, Sehun and Baekhyun went to the canteen to buy Lunch.

Well something happened actually. . .

 

FLASHBACK. . . .

“Okay class, you can have your lunch now.” Mr. Kang said as he got all his things and went out of the room.

“THANK GOODNESS!” Baekhyun exclaimed as he stood up and started walking towards the door.

“Anyone coming?” He stopped and looked at us.

“Me~!” Sehun and IU said at the same time as they glanced at each other then looked away as their faces turned slight pink.

“Kaja!” Baekhyun said as he walked while the two followed him from behind.

I looked at my bag and searched for my bento box.

“Aissh….where is that box?...” I mumbled to myself as I searched my bag.

I didn’t know that Luhan heard it.

“You can always buy in the canteen.” Luhan said as he looked at me.

“W-“ I was cut-off when I heard a familiar voice.

“HYUNG! I’ll just go get ~~~~~!” Sehun shouted as we heard footsteps going to our direction aka. to our classroom.

I quickly hid behind Luhan’s back.

“What are you doing?” Luhan asked as he looked at me.

“I’m trying to hide from my brother.” I said as I looked if Sehun was there.

“Why?” He asked as he munched on his sandwich.

“Because I hate him. . .” I said as I continued to look out for Sehun.

“Why?” He asked again as he took a big bite on his sandwich.

“Because. . “ I stopped as I saw Sehun at the door.

“~~~- Oh. . .she’s not here….” Sehun said as he went out towards Baekhyun and IU.

As Sehun was gone, I stood up as I let out a sad sigh.

“Because?” Luhan asked as he raised a brow at me.

“Because I think he placed a spell on me since my heart keeps telling me to ‘Open UP’ to him.” I said as I emphasized ‘Open UP’ while doing quotations with my fingers.

“Oh. . Want some sandwich?” Luhan asked me as he placed a sandwich infront of me.

“Ne~” I said as I got the sandwich from him.

“Gomaweoyo.” I added as I gave him my famous smile.

“Your always welcome ~~~~~” Luhan said as he returned a warm smile at me.

I felt that my heart skipped a beat.

‘What is this feeling?! O.o Am I going to die?! I MUST SEE MR. I-AM-A-LOVE-DOCTOR-IDIOT CHANYEOL LATER! 8U’

I still noticed that Luhan was looking at me.

I looked away and munched on the sandwich.

I looked at Luhan’s lunch box and saw 6 sandwiches left.

“Why do you have a lot of sandwiches, Luhan-ssi?” I asked while looking at him with a curios face plastered.

“Oppa.” He corrected me as he bit his sandwich.

“Why do you have a lot of sandwiched, Luhan OPPA?” I asked again while emphasizing ‘Oppa.’

“Well, I just thought that you might not have any lunch today so I made 8 sandwiches” Luhan said as he finished his first sandwich and took another one.

I ate the last piece of my sandwich and noticed that Luhan placed a sandwich on my table.

“There, I know that your still hungry.” Luhan said as he munched on his sandwich.

As minutes pass, Luhan and I finished all of the sandwiches as we waited for Baekhyun, IU and Sehun to come back.

“When are they coming back?” I asked myself as I yawned.

“Mollaseo.” Luhan said as a poker face was plastered on his face.

END OF FLASHBACK…..

 

We waited for how many minutes since our Lunch break was going to end about 1 hour and 45 mins. more.

I yawned as I felt my eyelids closing.

I continued to yawn while Luhan noticed it.

“You sleepy?” Luhan asked as he looked at your sleepy eyes.

“Mmm.” I said while nodding my head.

“I think I’ll take a quick nap, Luhan Oppa.” I continued as I placed my face on the table.

Before I placed my face on the table, I got this pillow from my bag.

I placed it on the table and placed my head on it.

I closed my eyes as I heard Luhan saying ‘Good Night~’ before going to LALALAND~.

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

As ~~~~~ was asleep, Luhan looked at her peaceful state.

A smile crept on his face while looking at ~~~~~.

His eyes went to her hair then to her eyes then to her nose then to her cheeks and lastly her small and pinkish lips.

‘A guy would be really lucky to have ~~~~ as a girlfriend. She’s perfect in her own ways. Her hair that shines from day and night, her eyes that sparkle, her nose that is perfectly formed, her cheeks that are pinkish and her lips that are kissable. She’s like a goddess who can make me wild. One day she’ll be mine.‘ The young Chinese boy thought absently while looking at her.

The young Chinese boy didn’t notice that someone was looking at him with anger burning in his eyes as his fist curled up into a ball.

“Your not meant for her. She’s mine.” The mysterious guy said as he looked at Luhan who was staring at ~~~~ absently as he hid behind a tree.

~~~~~ felt like she was being stared as she started to wake up.

Luhan started to panic until a bright idea came up to his mind.

‘I’ll act like I’m asleep!’ The Chinese boy smiled at the thought and placed his head on his table as he started to act asleep.

When ~~~~ opened her eyes, she saw Luhan asleep on his table.

‘I felt someone was staring at me. . . Well, maybe its nothing.’ ~~~~ thought as she shrugged the feeling being stared at.

She went back to sleep and finally went to LALALAND~

Luhan looked at ~~~~ is she was finally asleep and to the looks of her peaceful figure, she has finally went to LALALAND~.

Luhan sighed as he smiled at her sleeping figure.

As if it was on cue, EXO came kicking the door open as Luhan panicked.

Luhan ‘Ssshhdd’ them as he placed his index finger on his mouth which the members got the message.

“She’s sleeping.” Luhan whispered as he pointed at ~~~~ who was mumbling stuff which the members and Luhan listen attentively.

“Sehun. . . Will…. I be…..able . . .to…. op….” ~~~~~ mumbled as she scratched her face while being asleep.

All of the boys flinched at her sudden actions.

The same thoughts came rushing in to their minds.

‘Did we hear it correctly? ‘Sehun, Will I be able to op? Does the op means open up?’ The 10 boys thought as they looked at each other.



CHAPTER 36 here ~ :D

Kekekekeke~ :))

I want to change the font of my story but I think I'll just use another font for my next story after this. :))

Well, Here's my update for today :)

 

Bye bye~

 

Time for me to SLEEP~ 8D

 

Ciao~

 

-Winter_Breeze