Chapter 37 : The start of opening up to Oh Sehun Part 2

Love Star.

Chapter 37 : The start of opening up to Oh Sehun Part 2


Baekhyun's POV:

Sehun, IU and I went to the cafeteria since we don't have any lunch.

As we entered the cafeteria, we heard alot of screams and spazzing.

'BAEKHYUN OPPA! SARANGHAE!'

'IU! YOUR SO HOT! BE MY GIRLFRIEND'

'SEHUN OPPA! YOUR SO HANDSOME!! MARRY ME!"

When we heard the comment for IU, I could see that Sehun's expression became dark all of the sudden.

All of the boys spazzing over IU became dead silent and terrified.

The girls continued to spazz over me and Sehun.

We both ignored it and continued to walk to the food section.

As we trio arrived at the food section, all of the students who formed their lines made way for us.

I noticed that the 'Chunji' guy and the 'L.Joe' guy were looking at us since we came here.

Sehun and IU were too naive to notice the stares.

Sehun was the first one to order followed by IU then by me.

"Can I have a bowl of spicy ramen and spicy Ddeobokki?" Sehun asked as he looked at the lunch lady with his poker face plastered.

"Sure thing, dear." the lunch lady said as she set a bowl of spicy ramen and a spicy ddeobokki on Sehun's tray.

"Gomaweoyo Ahjumma." Sehun smiled and thanked the lunch lady as he got his tray from him.

"What can I do for you, honey?" the lunch lady asked IU as she smiled at IU.

"Can I have 2 plates of spicy ddeobokki and a small bowl of spicy ramen, Ahjumma?" IU asked as she looked at the lunch lady with her innocent face of her's.

"Sure thing." the lunch lady said as she got 2 plated of spicy ddeobokki and a small bowl of spicy ramen.

"Gomaweoyo Ahjumma." IU smiled at the lunch lady and turned her head at me.

"Me and Sehun will wait for you on that table near the window." IU said as she smiled at me.

"Sure thing IU." I said as I smiled back at her.

"What can I do for you, young man?" the lunch lady asked me as she gave me a warm smile.

"Can I have a spicy ramen and a spicy kimchi?" I asked her as I gave her my famous smile.

"Sure thing, dear." the lunch lady said as she got a plate of spicy kimchi and a bowl of spicy ramen.

"Gomaweoyo Ahjumma." I said as I gave her another smile before walking towards IU and Sehun.

I saw that IU and Sehun were not yet eating.

"Did you guys wait for me?" I asked them as I sat beside Sehun.

"Ne~" They both said in unison as they gave me a smile.

I heard girls screaming and boys spazzing as they saw the two of them smile at me.

"Thanks guys." I said as I gave them a warm smile.

"No problem Hyung/Your welcome Baekhy." They both said as they gave me a thumbs up.

"So, Lets eat." I said as I got my chopsticks while they both followed.

We all started to eat while sharing our laughters, talks and smiles at each other.

We shared some of our foods to each other and finished them for 45 minutes.

After finishing our foods, we placed our plates and bowls on our tray and brought it the place to put it.

I mostly noticed that the students would just leave their plates or bowls on the table and leave.

"Tsk tsk tsk, people are just to dirty and just dirty." I said as I shook my head disappointedly.

I actually said it loudly so that students could hear it and feel ashamed of themselves.

"Hyung you just said it twice." Sehun said as he looked at me.

"I know." I smiled at him cheekily.

I noticed that the girls and boys turned red due to embarrassment.

We three chuckled as we left the cafeteria.

We walked towards the direction to our classroom.

As we were near to our classroom, we heard boys shouting, laughing and talking which came from our classroom.

Our eyes widen as we thought of ~~~~~ and Luhan.

We started to ran towards our classroom.

"Hyuunnggg, do you think ~~~~~ and Luhan hyung are okay?" Sehun asked while running as a worried expression was plastered on his face.

"Mollaseo." I replied back as I ran alittle bit faster.

I arrived first and my mouth widen while Sehun and IU came and their mouths were hanged open.

"WHAT.THE.FISH.IS.HAPPENING.HERE.KIM.JONGIN?!" ~~~~~ exclaimed as she saw Kai hugging D.O hyung from the back as a 'O_O' expression was plastered on D.O hyung's face.

Kai looked at ~~~~ while having marker inks on his face with Lay hyung, Tao, D.O hyung and Kris hyung as he looked away while looking at Kris.

"I wruvv you~" Kai said seducively while going near to Kris hyung.

I could see that Kris was holding his laugh, trying not to get another mark on his face.

"We could make one tonight, baby~" Kai cooed as he made circle stuff on Kris hyung's arm.

Kai suddenly used his deadly weapon.

Kris hyung couldn't hold his laughter anymore, he laughed histerically while rolling like a buffalo.

"YES!" They all exclaimed as they gave each other high-fives.

Kai got a seaweed wrap and placed it on Kris hyung's teeth.

"BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Sehun, IU and I laughed our hearts out seeing Kris hyung's state as we suddenly got all of their attention. I mean ALL.

"Hi?" We, three said in unison while giving them a nervous smile.

"How long were the three of you staying there?" D.O hyung asked as he looked at us with a wider version of his 'O_O' expression.

"We were here since the 'WHAT.THE.FISH.IS.HAPPENING.HERE.KIM.JONGIN?!' part." Sehun said as he scratched the back part of his head.

"Okay then." They all started to continue their stuff.

We sighed in relief as we went to our seats, seeing Luhan tearing up while looking at Kai, D.O hyung, Tao, Lay hyung and Kris hyung.

"WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Luhan laughed histerically as he started clapping his hands while his eyes were really wet.

I looked at the 5 idiots and saw something really weird.

I saw D.O hyung having a line between his eyebrows aka. connecting the line to his eyebrows and had a seaweed wrap on his teeth which made it worst.

[A/N: Imagine D.O smiling while wiggling his eyebrows which currently monobrowed. XD]

Sehun and IU followed my gaze as we laughed endlessly.

We continued to laugh and look at the 5 idiots until someone came inside the classroom.

I started to panic but relaxed as I just saw Suho came in with a bottle on his hands.

"Who wants to play Truth or Dare?" Suho hyung asked as he gave us his angelic smile which made ~~~~~ and IU spazz.

No need to show your smile of hyung -.- Don't steal my ~~-- YAH! BYUN BAEKHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! 8U

We all formed a circle and anticipated like little children.

~~~~~ was sitted beside Kai and Luhan while IU was sitted beside Sehun and me.

"Okay, I'll spin the bottle." Suho hyung said and spinned the bottle.

The bottle stopped at Tao.

We looked at Tao as we were waiting for his answer.

He gave us this type of face

His stare gave all of us chills going to our spine.

"I'll choose. . . TRUTH!" Tao said as he looked at us with that face.

"Do you have someone in this room you like and who is it?" Suho hyung asked him as he gave him a smirk.

"Yes and its Kris GE!" He said as he gave us a cheeky smile.

"ARE YOU GAY?! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" ~~~~~ exclaimed as her eyes became like D.O's.

"Aniya!" Tao protested.

"BUT WHY DO YOU LIKE HIM?!" ~~~~~ asked him as her voice became alittle bit louder than before.

"BECAUSE HE BUYS ME GUCCI!" Tao answered back as we all looked at him with wide eyes.

"Lets continue." Tao added as he spinned the bottle.

The bottle stopped at Kai as Tao thought of an evil plan.

"Truth or Dare?" Tao asked as he squinted his eyes at him.

"Dare." Kai said bravely.

"I dare you to give ~~~~~ a kiss on the c-" Tao was cut-off by the idiot beside IU which is Sehun.

"NOOO! I DON'T ALLOW ANYONE OF YOU TO PUT GERMS ON MY SISTER'S FACE!" Sehun exclaimed as a bewildered expression was palstered on his face.

"ARASSO!" Tao exclaimed back as his plan was ruined obviously by the protective Oh sibling.

"I dare you to kiss D.O gege on the cheeks." Tao said as he glared at Sehun.

"WHAT?!" D.O hyung and Kai exclaimed as their eyes became wide as saucers.

"YOU HEARD ME! NOW DO IT BEFORE I EXPLODE." Tao shouted as he really looked angry.

"Tao, calm down." Kris hyung calmed Tao by rubbing his back.

Tao breathed heavily and watched Kai do the dare.

Kai's face showed a disgusted expression while D.O hyung showed a worried expression with a disgust feeling with it.

"Palli!" D.O hyung exclaimed as he closed his eyes not wanting to see what's going to happen to him.

Kai puckered his lips and gave D.O hyung a quick kiss as soon as possible.

D.O hyung quickly wiped his cheeks as Tao started to laugh with us.

"Okay, now my turn." Kai said as he gave Tao a glare.

Kai spinned the bottle and it stopped at ~~~~~~.

"Truth or Dare?" Kai smirked at her.

"I choose. . . ."

 

 

 


CHAPTER 37 IS HERE! :D

I remembered 2pm's Taecyeon, Jaebom and Changsuk(?) playing this game before in 'Wild Rabbits' XDD

I laughed really hard when I remembered it XDD

You know, I just learned how to put a picture XDDD //facepalm

I feel so weird just learning it right now in my 37th chapter XDD //doublefacepalm

 

I have no idea why I came up with this kind of chapter XD

 

At school, I was thinking of updating today or not but I realised how readers feel while waiting for an update since I'm also a reader XDDD

 

I was also thinking of asking you readers if I looked like a . . . but nevermind since I know that that that that. . . //facepalm

 

 

Kekekekekek ~ :))

I'll try updating later :)

 

Well. . . . :)))

 

-Winter_Breeze