Chapter 38 : The start of opening up to Oh Sehun Part 3

Love Star.

Chapter 38 : The start of opening up to Oh Sehun Part 3


Author's POV :

"I choose. . . Truth." ~~~~~ said while smirking back at Kai.

"Are you planning to open up to our Sehunnie?" Kai smirked back at ~~~~~.

~~~~ was somehow shocked by Kai's question, which made her speechless.

"Cat got your tongue, sweetie?" Kai's smirked got bigger as he looked at ~~~~~~.

"No and I have no plan on opening up to Sehun since I still havent thinked about it. Mehrong!" ~~~~ said as she gave Kai a 'mehrong'.

"Well, Time for me to spin this lovely bottle." ~~~~~ said as she spinned the bottle.

The bottle stopped at Sehun which made ~~~~ and Sehun have an eye contact.

~~~~~~ noticed a spark of sadness and a glint of a hurt feeling on Sehun's eyes.

"C-choose, Truth or Dare?" ~~~~~ asked as she scratched the nape of her neck while looking away.

"Truth." Sehun said as he still looked at ~~~~~ with eyes filled with emotions.

"What did you feel when you heard Kai's question?" ~~~~~ asked him as she looked at him again in the eyes.

"I felt excited but hurt when I heard your answer." Sehun said honestly while getting the bottle.

"I'll spin this." Sehun continued and spinned it.

The bottle stopped at Tao which made the 10 boys and 2 girls look at him.

"Truth or Dare hyung?" Sehun asked Tao as his expression changed suddenly with a smirk plastered on his face.

Tao looked at all 13 with this type of face.

"I choose Truth." Tao said with the type of face above.

"Do you love Kris hyung as a man not a friend?" Sehun asked while all of the 12 idiots ears perked up waiting for Tao's answer.

"I Love Kris gege...........because he always buy me GUCCI!" Tao exclaimed as he smiled at the 13 idiots who got trolled.

"Okay! No more questions! I'll spin the lovely bottle." Tao continued as started to spin the bottle.

The bottle stopped at Xiumin which made him look at Tao like he felt something was going to happen to him.

"Truth or Dare ge?" Tao asked as he smiled at Xiumin innocently.

"Dare." Xiumin said bravely but he didn't know that an evil plan suddenly popped out of nowhere in Tao's mind.

"I dare you not to eat buns for 2 days." Tao smirked at Xiumin.

Xiumin crawled towards Tao's face as he showed him his bloated face right infront of his face.

"WHY?!" Xiumin asked Tao who was smirking at him.

"No need to ask Ge. Choose, Not eating buns for 2 days or 1 month?" Tao smirked as Xiumin was on verge of crying.

"2 days." Xiumin said sadly.

"Luhannie Gege and Chennie Gege will watch you." Tao said.

"Arasso." Xiumin said as he crawled back to his place like a sad puppy who lost his bone.

'Dont worry Xiumin ge, I'll let you eat buns :)' Kris thought as he pitied his gege.

"Time for me to spin the bottle..." Xiumin said while sighing sadly like his whole world was destroyed by the wushu panda.

Xiumin spinned the bottle until it stopped at Kris.

"Truth or Dare?. . ." Xiumin asked Kris.

"Truth." Kris said as he felt lazy doing dares.

"Do you love me?" Xiumin asked him with his pouty lips activated.

"Of course ge." Kris smiled at Xiumin which made him spazz.

"I'm gonna spin this now." Kris said as he pointed at the bottle then spinned it.

The bottle stopped at IU which made her nervous.

"Truth or Dare?" Kris asked IU as he thought of an evil idea with both choices.

"Dare." IU said while getting nervous.

"I dare you to dance in the center a y dance for...." Kris smirked as he looked at Lay.

"1 minute." Lay said while smirking back at Kris.

"Time starts now." Kris said while stopping IU from saying anything.

All of the people inside the room spazzed and howled except for one person....

 

Xi Luhan

 

Luhan was staring at ~~~~~ which made his heartbeat beat faster.

Luhan looked at ~~~~'s hair then to her eyes then to her perfectly formed nose, her chubby cheeks and her thin-pink-ish lips.

'If a someone will be your boyfriend, they are going to be lucky. Your wavy-chesnut hair shine from day and night, your eyes sparkle in the night filled with love, your perfectly formed nose which made it more better, you chubby cheeks which is rosy and your lips that is ever kissable. Your Personality and Heart which made you more attractive. One day you'll be mine ~~~~~.' The young chinese boy absently thought while being naive to notice his feeling to ~~~~~.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard clapping and howling.

IU was finished dancing as she went back to her place red faced.

IU spinned the bottle until it stopped at Kai.

"Truth or Dare?" IU asked him.

"Dare." Kai said while smiling in victory.

"I dare you to do a aegyo." IU smirked at Kai as his smile vanished.

"BWOH?!" Kai exclaimed but was stopped when IU showed her hand at his face.

"Do it." IU smirked while looking at Kai who was bewildered with the dare.

"Arasso." Kai said as he glared at IU.

"1...2....3...START!" IU exclaimed as Kai did the dare

"Kyeopta!" ~~~~ exclaimed which made Kai blush madly while the boys started to tease Kai.

"I-I'll spin this now." Kai stuttered as he started to spin the bottle.

The bottle stopped at D.O which made him look at them with this type of face.

"Kyaaaa!!" ~~~~~ and IU spazzed and drooled at DO's handsome face.

'Sheesh hyung -.- You don't have to show your handsome face of stealing my ~~-- YAH! Byun Baekhyun what are you thinking?!' Baekhyun thought as he shook his head.

"Truth or Dare hyung?" Kai asked D.O.

"Truth." D.O said as his face still looked the same.

"Do you have someone in particular you like in this room?" Kai asked as he smirked at D.O

"U-uh..... I....

 


CHAPTER 38 IS HERE! :D

Well, last night I was planning to update but Internet Explorer erased all of the words I typed -.-

But it's a good thing I remembered some of the stuff I wrote 8D //facepalm

 

Poor Baozi D: No buns for him

 

Gosh! Today was really tiring but fun :D

 

Well, I'll definitely update later :DDDD

Since we don't have classes for 9 days, starting tomorrow until next friday :)

And our classes will start again on Saturday but no subjects 8DDDD

We gotta love eetttt 8DDDD

 

I almost forgot, I want to thank tabee33 loveiu bananatofucheesecake for subscribing :)



 

Well. . . .

 

 

-Winter_Breeze