Chapter 35 : Lotte World [PART 2]

Love Star.

KAI’S POV:

 

So, everything went really fast.

We played on each rides in Lotte World and ate then ride on other rides we haven’t tried.

We walked to a place where benches are placed.

We all sat there and chatted and laughed until Kris hyung and Suho hyung divided us into groups.

Kris hyung and Suho hyung made us pick a stick which was in a bottle.

We all picked a stick and I was really surprised to see that ~~~~ and I have the same color of the tip of the stick.

“So each group should be composed into 2 people only. So please find your partner with the same color of yours.” Kris hyung said as he started finding his partner.

I walked towards ~~~~ who was confused of the stick she was holding.

I poked her on the head and showed her my stick while smiling at her.

“We’re partners.” I said.

“Jinjja?” She said while looking at me with her doe like eyes as her chesnut, wavy, long hair swayed when she turned her head at me.

I was too speechless to answer her but controlled myself.

“Y-yes.” I said as I looked away.

My heart was beating really fast like it was going to explode any minute.

I noticed everybody had their partners.

I linked my arms with ~~~~ as Kris was going to say something.

“Okay! So my partner is Tao, Kai is ~~~’s, IU is Sehun’s, Chanyeol is Baekhyun’s, Chen is Xiumin’s, Suho is Lay’s and Luhan is D.O’s. We’ll meet each other here after 2 hours.” Kris said as we started walking.

As me and ~~~~ were walking, I saw this couple shop thingy.

I pulled ~~~~ going towards the store as she was bewildered by my sudden actions.

“Where are we going Kai?” She asked.

“You’ll just see.” I said as I smiled at her.

We stopped right infront of the store as I pulled her inside with me.

“Omo! Kai, this place is so cute.” ~~~~~ squealed as she started to roam around the store.

I looked at the stuff inside the store and something caught my eye.

I saw a cute phone accessory until ~~~~ called me.

“Kai! Can you come here for a sec.?” ~~~~ called out.

“Ne~” I replied back as I walked towards her who was looking at a mickey mouse headband.

~~~~~ looked at me with a mischievous grin plastered on her face.

Before I could say something, she placed the headband on my head.

“Kai Oppa is so cute!” ~~~~~ squealed as she took a picture of me which made me blush.

I smirked at her as I placed a mickey mouse headband on her head as it matched with mine.

“Omo! ~~~~~ is so cute like a puppy.” I teased as she blushed madly.

“Oppa, we should take a selca together.” She said as she got her phone out from her bag.

“Arasso.” I said as I took my phone out also and clicked the camera button on the screen.

“We’ll take a picture first on my phone.” I said as I slung an arm around ~~~~’s shoulder and leveled my height with hers as I positioned my phone.

“In the count of 3, smile, arasso?” I said as I looked at her.

“Ne~” She replied back.

“1. . . 2 . . . 3!” I said as I smiled at the camera and clicked the capture button.

I looked at the picture and was proud about it.

“Omo~ I look so weird. Hahahahaha.” ~~~~ laughed as she saw her face.

“Aniya, you look cute.” I said as I pinched her cheeks.

“Y-yah!” ~~~~ stuttered as she blushed.

“Let’s buy it?” I asked her.

“Ne.” She said as she took the headband off her head and removed mine.

“I’ll be the one to hold this first.” ~~~~ said as she grabbed my hand and brought me to the phone accessory part.

“Look Oppa, that looks cute.” She said as she let go of my hand which made it hunger for her touch.

She looked at the accessories with sparkles in her eyes.

I saw a phone case which was really cute.

I went near to it as I held it in my hands.

(It looks like this : http://cartoon.market86.com/index.php/accessories-for-apple-iphone/2-colors-new-cute-rabbit-iphone-4g-plastic-cases.html)

I also saw this cute accessory thing that can be hanged on your phone which looked like Tao hyung.

[A/N: It’s a panda phone accessory that can be hanged on your phone XD I don’t know the name XD]

Kekekekeke~ If hyung see’s this, he would totally buy this. :3

I held it infront of my face as it really looked cute.

I think I should buy this and the case. :3 I’ll give the other one of each of this items to ~~~~. :D

I held both of the items as I looked at ~~~~ pouting.

“Yah, why are you pouting like an idiot?” I asked as I raised a brow.

“It’s because all of the items here are expensive. . . well except for this headband.” She continued to pout.

“Stop pouting or I’ll kiss you if you don’t.” I said as I walked towards her.

“Okay! I’ll stop, sheesh. No need to blackmail me CHOCOCHIP!” She teased as she laughed.

She looks like a goddess who came from the heavens above. <3

I patter her head as I snatched the headbands from her and ran towards the cashier.

“Yah!” She exclaimed as she ran towards me.

The cashier smiled at us when ~~~~~ started to hit me lightly.

“Are you going to pay this or me?” She said.

“Aniya~ I’m buying this for me and you.” I smiled and winked at her as she blushed and looked away.

“Y-yah!” She said as she scratched the back part of her head.

“You two look are really cute.” The cashier said as she placed our items in a cute paper bag.

“Gomaweoyo~” I said as I stopped ~~~~ from speaking and gave the cashier the payment for the items we bought.

“You know what, I’ll give you this cute couple shirts.” She smiled at us as she placed the shirts inside the paper bag.

“Kamsahamnida!” ~~~~ and I said as we gave her a smile.

“Your welcome.” She said as she smiled back at us.

(The shirts look like this : http://www.wholesale7.net/2011-korean-style-strips-leisure-short-sleeve-couple-t-shirt_p3657.html )

I grabbed ~~~~’s arm and went to a table inside the store.

I placed the bag on the table and grabbed the phone case and the panda accessory.

“~~~~ put this on your phone.” I said as I gave her the case for girls and one of the panda’s.

“Okay~” She said as she started putting both of the things on her phone.

I placed the two items on my phone and it looked really awesome.

“It looks so cute!” ~~~~ squealed.

I just gave a smile and took the shirts out and the headbands.

“I’ll just get mine ~~~~.” I said as I pulled the shirt for the boy and the headband for me and placed ~~~~~’s on the cute paper bag.

“Here.” I said as I held the paper bag right infront of her face.

“Omo, jinjja gomaweoyo Kai.” She said as she grabbed the paper bag and went near me as she planted a kiss on my cheeks.

“Thank you, Kai.” She said as she smiled sweetly at me.

My heart started to beat really fast.

“Y-your welcome.” I said as I blushed.

“I think we should go now since our 2 hours is almost finished.” I said as I held her hands and led the way.

As we were walking, I could hear comments from people around us.

‘Omo! They look so cute together!’

‘Oppa is really handsome while Unnie looks like a goddess!’

‘Kyaahhh!!’

~~~~~ and I blushed as we passed by.

We arrived at the place as I let go of her hands when I saw the guys coming.

We all waited for the others to come.

I remembered what happened awhile ago as my heart started to beat really fast.

~~~~~, you never failed to make my heart beat. Your beauty shine in my eyes. I feel jealous when I see you with other boys than me. Your personality and attitude makes you who you are. I loved you through the years I met you. I never stopped loving. I fought the jealousy that grows in my love for you. I carried all the pains I feel. I love you while you don’t. It’s like I’m just nothing to you. But I can’t blame you for making me fall for you every single day endlessly. ~~~~, when are you going to notice my love for you? It’s never a joke, I take love seriously. I’m not a playboy. I never looked at other woman than you. You’re the only one my life needs and you’re the one who makes my whole world alive.

 

-----------------------------------

Omo! What do we have here? :)

Kaix~~~! KYAAAAA~ //spazz.

Chapter 35 here? :))

Well, isn't Kai sweet?

GOSH! Kai why are you trying to steal Luhan's place inside my heart? :">

Kekekekekeke~

I'm so corny XDDD

Too much romance stories :))

 

I want to thank ilovebaconandexo for subscribing :)

 

Well. . . . Hello to the silent readers, I LOVE YOU~! to my subscribers and commenters and readers out there~! :)))

 

I smell another couple to be born! 8D

Kekekekeke~

 

Well, Enjoy this chapter with KAI~! :D

Don't forget to comment and subscribe :D

 

 

-Winter_Breeze