Chapter 14: Classmates?!

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

 

Isn’t that guy Luhan who was introduced by Kris to me? And who’s that guy who looks like a puppy.

“Excuse Ms. Kim, May we come in?” Luhan said as he smiled at Ms. Kim aka. The Secretary.

“Ne Mr. Xi Luhan and Mr. Byun Baekhyun.” Ms. Kim said as he made the two boys sit infront of me.

Oh :O His name is Baekhyun. . . . It’s like Bacon o.o

“Here’s your Uniform and Schedule Mr. Xi and Mr. Baekhyun. BTW, the three of you aren’t going anywhere since we will be waiting for one more student.” Ms. Kim said as she handed the uniforms and the schedules to the boys.

“N-ne?” I said as my eyes widen.

“Ne, We will be waiting for Ms. L—“ She was interrupted when a girl who’s somehow around my age entered.

“I’m sorr-“ She was cut-offed by Ms. Kim.

“Its alright Ms. Lee.” Ms. Kim said as she smiled at her.

The atmosphere became awkward and dead silent until the phone of Ms. Kim rang.

“Hello?. . . . Ne. All of them are here. . . . One more student?. . . .  Ara.” Ms. Kim said as she pressed the end button.

“Sorry to say but we still have to wait for one more student. And here’s your Uniform and Schedule Ms. Lee” Ms. Kim gave the girl beside me her stuff as I felt being stared.

I looked up and caught Luhan and Baekhyun looking at me.

“What?” I mouthed as I looked at them.

They looked away red handed.

“I heard that the student we’ll be waiting is a boy around your age, boys.” Ms. Kim said as she looked at the boys while fixing the folders in her table, which was our documents.

“Daebak!” They both said as the high-fived each other.

“So, I’ll introduce you to one another.” Ms. Kim said as she stood up from her chair.

“Girls, this is Mr. Byun Baekhyun and Mr. Xi Luhan and Boys, this is Ms. Oh ~~~~ and Lee Jieun.” Ms. Kim said while doing hand stuff.

Lee Jieun. . . That name sounds familiar. . . . .Lee Byunghun. . . OH! The Noona of L.Joey? o.o

“O-“ Ms. Kim was interrupted. . . AGAIN by the boy who came in.

“Imsorryimlatebecausetherewastrafficandiwokeup-“ the boy said really fast while we didn’t understand a word he said.

“It’s Ok. . . Mr. Oh Sehun.” Ms. Kim said as she looked at his document.

Does Ms. Kim need to look at his document, which was Oh S-…………SEHUN?! OAO

I turned my head at the boy who came late as my eyes widen in horror.

“YAH! What are you doing here?!” I yelled as I pointed a finger at him.

“I’m here to study with you.” Sehun said as he looked at me with a ‘what-do-you-think’ face.

“Bwoh?!” I exclaimed really shock on what’s happening

“~~~~~-ah calm down.” Jieun tried her best on making me chill.

“How can I calm down when my annoying brother is here?!”  I said as I looked at her with a ‘what-the-fuuu-am-I-going-to-do’ look.

“Brother?!” She exclaimed as she stood up from her seat.

“Yes. .” I said as I pulled her down to seat beside me.

“Oh, so both of you are siblings?” Ms. Kim asked as she seemed surprised of what happened.

Ani....Ani.....Ani..... we're lovers.....we're lovers......Can't you see that were siblings Ms. Kim?! :U

“Ne” Sehun and I both said at the same time, the same place and the same date.

“Ok, here’s your Uniform and Schedule Mr. Oh.” Ms. Kim gave Sehun his stuff.

“Ok, Since all of you are here now. The 5 of you are classmates since each of your uniforms are different from all the students here. You, the 5 of you will be known a-“ Ms. Kim stopped as she got a message from someone.

“Ok, I can’t tell you right now what the 5 of you will be known since they want it to be kept as a secret.” Ms. Kim said while looking at us.

“Do you know why your uniform’s are different from the other students?” Ms. Kim asked as she looked at us with her hawk like eyes.

“A-ani.” We all said at the same time while trying to avoid her gaze.

“It’s because the Judges saw a lot of potential from the 5 of you. Mrs. Oh who is known for the mother of these 2 siblings here did not judge them but made the one of the known CEO judge them. The same as the 3 of you.” Ms. Kim said while her gaze were like needles that are really sharp.


“Have you noticed that they had a break after Mr. Oh Sehun? It’s because the 5 of you were uhmm…. What do you call this….they were somehow meant to be like Ms. Jieun was 1317, Mr. Baekhyun was 1318, Mr. Luhan was 1319, Ms. ~~~~~ was 1320 and last but not the least Mr. Sehun was 1321.” Ms. Kim said as she somehow lost that word on the tip of her tongue.

“Ne?” We all said at the same time. . . . AGAIN while looking at her with big eyes like owls.

“Ne. So, starting tomorrow all of you are going to spend your days together until you graduate. Ara?” Ms. Kim said while raising a brow at the 5 of us.

“Ne!” We all said.

“Good. All of you are now dismissed to go out.” Ms. Kim shooed us after going back to her ‘unfinished stuff’

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ME?! SEHUN?! TOGETHER IN ONE ROOM WITH LUHAN, JIEUN AND BAEKHYUN?!

AUTHOR'S POV:

WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE 5 OF THEM? WHAT WILL BE THEIR TITLE KNOWN AS?

--------------------------

Extra:

Me: Tsk. tsk. tsk. Poor Sehunnie.

Sehun: Yah! Itth becauthe of you Author-nim! :U

Me: What? I dont underthand you. *smirks*

Sehun: Yah!

Luhan: No need to shout Sehunnie.

Baekhyun: Yea.

Me: *phone rings as MAMA is being played with the "When the skies. . "* *insert D.O's derp face here*

D.O: Author-nim! Stop copying my precious face. *pouts*

Me: Ara.

---------------

Chapter 14 here!

I think my story is getting boring and stuff ; m ; )

So , this will be my last update since I have to study since I have a quiz in Science tomorrow. :3

But I will still be online :3 If you want any suggestions or stuff for the Story, just tell me and I’ll do it :D

Don’t worry, I don’t bite :D

Well, Don’t forget to Comment, Subscribe and ENJOY the story :D

 

-Winter_Breeze