Chapter 15: "I wish I was Leo" Part 1

Love Star.

LUHAN’S POV:

 

Wow. . .There was shouting, yelling and etc. here and there. = =’’’

“Uhm. . . The class starts tomorrow, right?” Baekhyun asked us as we went out of the room

“Well, duh.” I said as I rolled my eyes at him.

“Yah! Don’t roll your eyes at me hyung.” He said as he faked a sob.

“mm.” I nodded as I placed my hands in my pockets.

I didn’t understand why we have the same color with the uniforms while the other stu—

My mind was interrupted when I felt like someone was boring holes at my back.

I looked at my back and noticed ~~~~~ looking at me weirdly.

“What?” I said as I stopped.

“Why do you have a baby face? What did you do?” She said as I could see a glint of hope in her eyes.

“I didn’t do anything. My parents gave me this baby face of mine.” I smiled at her as I continued to walk.

 

 

JIEUN’S / IU’S POV:

 

She looks familiar. AWFULLY FAMILIAR.

I poked her as I was beside her walking.

“My body!” She looked at me with a ‘my-precious--body’ look at her face.

“Ehehe.” I nervously laughed as I scratched the back part of my head.

“You look familiar. .” I continued as I looked at her.

“You also look familiar. . . Are you L.Joe’s Noona or stuff?” She asked me tilting her head from side to side.

“Ah. . .Ne! Are you L.Joe’s best friend?” I asked her.

“Ne. . . By the way, what kind of Noona are you to L.Joe? a Sister? A Cousin? Or. . . .” She stopped and gasped.

“Are you L.Joey’s Girlfriend?!” She looked at me with her big doe like eyes at me.

“Bwoh?! Ani. I’m her big sister.” I smiled at he.

“Oh. . . L.Joey didn’t tell me about you.” She pouted like a 5 years-old child who just lost her lollipop.

“Jinjja? He is going to die as I reach home.” I said while cracking my knuckles.

“Oh :O Um. . . When’s your birthday and how old are you?” She asked as she looked at me with pleading eyes.

“I’m 18 years old and my birthday is on May 16. How about yours?” I asked as we both continued walking.

I noticed the boys making their pace really slow as if they were interested about what I asked.

“I’m 18 years old too but my birthday is on June 13.” She said as she pouted but her pouted faded as her lips began to lit up.

“Then you’re my Unnie!” She smiled as she clasped her hands together.

“Eh?! But you can call me IU. . . no need for the Unnie thing.” I said as I scratched my head.

“Is that so then. . . . Arasso.” She smiled as we both stopped.

“I guess we’ll see each other tomorrow then?” I asked as I smiled at her.

“Ne~ My house is this way.” She said as she pointed at the left.

“My house is this way.” I pointed at the right.

“Well, See you tomorrow. Here’s my number by the way IU.” She smiled as she handed me the piece of paper with her number in it.

“I’ll just text you my number, ara?” I told her.

“Ne~! See you tomorrow IU!” She said as she waved her hand at me.

“See you tomorrow ~~~~.” I said while waving back at her.

~~~~~ and I went to our separate ways.

Tomorrow is going to be DAEBAK! :D I’m gonna make L.Joe saengie jealous >:D

 

YOUR POV:

 

L.Joey’s Noona is so pretty and nice and stuff :3 I bet me and his Noona will be best friends really fast 8D

I took my phone out of my backpack and also took my earphones out.

I started listening to different types of K-POP songs as I walked home.

As I was already near my house, I noticed a limo that was parked infront of the house.

I raised my brow as I observed it.

This isn’t ours. . .What the fish is it doing here?!

My eyes widen as the door suddenly opened.

I was planning to attack when someone hugged me.

I looked at the person who hugged me. . .

“What the fish Oppa?! You small eyed person!” I said as I looked at the person with fire burning in my eyes.

“Yah! Chill, be happy that Oppa is here. Hmph!” the person said as he pouted.

I ignored him.

“Are you mad at me?” the person asked.

I was still ignoring him.

Poke.

Still ignoring him.

Poke.

Poke.

Poke.

“Apologize after 10 seconds.”  I said as I was counting inside my head.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. >:]

“I’m sorry.” The person said as he looking at me with his small eyes.

“Aw. . You know that I can’t be mad at you Sunggyu Oppa, you small eyed person.” I said while smirking at him.

“Yah! Stop making fun of my eyes, or  else I’ll tell Auntie Oh.” Sunggyu Oppa said while looking at me.

“Ara. You should be glad since your mom and your dad our siblings.” I said while glaring at him.

Suddenly, the door burst as Auntie Kim and Uncle Kim came out then being followed by a little boy.

“~~~~~-ah! Long time no see.” Uncle Kim aka. My one and only Uncle said hugging me.

“~~~~-ah you grew up really fast. When I first saw you, you were this small.” Auntie Kim said while doing hand stuff.

“Keke. We should go inside Auntie, Uncle and little boy.” I said as I took the tiny hands of the little boy.

I looked at the little boy and as he looked at me, I showed him my famous eye smile that only the people who’s close to me can see.

“Annyeong. What’s your name?” I asked him as I carried him into my arms.

“. . .Leo. . .” He said as he was fiddling with his hands.

(Click -> http://i1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd489/miko_sia3/leo.jpg )

“Omo. Kyeopta~ Do you know who I am?” I asked him as I rang the door bell.

“. . . ~~~~~ Noona?. . .” He said as he was unsure with his answer.

“Very good.” I said as the door was opened by Umma.

“Omo! Oppa! Unnie!” Umma immediately hugged Auntie and Uncle.

“Omo, Sunggyu you look really handsome. You didn’t change, your still handsome since you were this little.” Umma said while pinching Sunggyu’s cheeks.

“Who’s this little boy over here?” Umma said while she smiled at Leo.

“. . .Leo.” He said as he looked at me after talking to Umma.

“Lets get inside Unnie, Oppa, Sunggyu and ~~~~~.” Umma said while opening our door really wide for us to get in.

As we got in, I saw Sehun laughing with a girl.

I thought he was still at school and who’s that girl?

I mentally asked myself and furrowed my eyebrows.

“Sehun, we have visitors.” Umma said while looking at the girl beside Sehun with disgust.

“Oh Angel, Your parents called me and asked you to go home already.” Umma continued as she looked at the girl.

“Ne.” She said as she stood up from her place as she was mumbling stuff.

“What a .” I heard her mumble as I stretched my leg out for her as she almost stumbled.

“Watch your language or you might trip.” I said while smirking at her being assisted by our butler.

“Sehunnie~” Auntie cooed as Sehun looked at them.

His eyes widen as he was about to cry and hugged Auntie and Uncle.

“A-auntie, U-uncle. I missed you so much.” And with that Sehun cried while saying that line.

“Aw. Don’t cry.” Auntie hushed him.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the couch and sat.

Attention freak. = =

Sunggyu followed and whispered something on my ears.

“I saw that.” He smirked as he looked at the things around us.

“Psh.” I said as I saw Leo looking at me.

“Leo-ah, give Noona a kiss.” I said as I pointed at my cheeks.

I didn’t thought that he would do it but Leo kissed my cheeks.

“Leo-ah, Good job.” I said as I got a lollipop from my pocket.

“Here’s a Lollipop for Leo-ah.” I smiled at him as his eyes sparkle.

“I’ll open it for Leo-ah?” I asked him as he nodded his head.

I didn’t notice that Umma, Uncle, Auntie, Sehun and Sunggyu was surprised by my actions.

“Here you go Leo-ah.” I said as I gave him the lollipop.

I ruffled his head. As I lifted my head towards Auntie, Umma, Uncle, Sehun and Sunggyu their mouth were wide open.

“Y-yah! What are you looking at?” I asked them as I hugged Leo.

“You. . . Actions. . . Leo. . . Loving. .” Sunggyu was somehow was speechless while looking at me.

“I wish I was Leo.” Sehun suddenly blurted it out and all of our attention was on him

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What the fish did you say?!

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 here! :D

I have good news for you :3

I have no classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday so I can update but I’ll try updating on Tuesday and Wednesday since I will be doing my project s and stuff.

So,Enjoy reading this Chapter! :D

I think its getting boring, I see.

 

Well, Don’t forget to Comment, Subscribe and ENJOY! :D

 

-Winter_Breeze