Chapter 26: "4th day with Sunggyu Oppa and Leo" + INFINITE

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

 

"~~~~~ is really beautiful" the guy with a greasy smile aka. Woohyun blurted out of the blue.

Is this guy lying or not? O.o

"Gomawoyo Woohyun-sshi." I said as I smiled at him. 
"You know ~~~~-ah, you can just call us Oppa. You to Sehun, you can call us hyungs." Hoya said as he got Leo onto his arms. 
"Ne!" Sehun and I said in unison.
"So... What happened to you guys?" L asked as he sat on the couch which was located infront of us.
"Sunggyu hyung said that I have asthma and high fever while ~~~~ sprained her ankle which she didn't notice." Sehun said as I glared at him.
"~~~~ didn't notice her ankle when she woke up." Sunggyu Oppa added while giving me a sarcastic look.
*Weird.... I didn't notice the pain when I woke up.*
"Jinjja!?" Sungjong exclaimed as he looked at me with disbelief.
"Yeah, she is like sungyeol." Sunggyu Oppa said while playing with a plastic cup.
"Yah!" Sungyeol and I exclaimed at the same time.
" Ani! Noona ith like me!" Leo shouted out of the blue with his lisp.
We all looked at Leo like he said something weird. 
When Leo noticed our stares, he stuck his tongue out to us as he ran towards me the climbed on the bed while hugging me.
"Hahahahahaha" I laughed while covering my mouth as Leo buried his face on my tummy.
"W-what are you doing Leo?" Sunggyu Oppa asked while looking at Leo with a 'What-the-heck-are-you-doing' look.
Leo looks at Sunngyu.
"I'm hugging Noona, don't you see it hyung?" Leo said while asking Sunggyu a questionable look.
"I can see that." Sunggyu Oppa said while rubbing his temple.
 
 
>>Fast Forward<<
 
 
The Oppas, Sehun, Leo and I had a fun time talking while the slept on the couch.
They bade goodbye to us when their manager called.
The only people left was me, Sehun, Sunggyu Oppa and Leo. 
There was a complete silence until the doctor came in to check up on Sehun and me.
"So, how are you feeling now Sehun?" the doctor asked.
"I'm still having a hard time breathing while getting headaches." Sehun said as he looked at the doctor while his face turns really pale.
"S-Sehun.... Gwenchana?" I asked as his face was really pale. 
As if it was on cue, he fell back to his bed as his eyes were closed.
"S-Sehun?!" I exclaimed as my eyes widen.
"Nurses! Palli!" the doctor shouted as he did unknown stuff to Sehun.
He checked his pulse, fixed his oxygen mask and placed some stuff on him.
Sunggyu rushed to my side as he noticed that I started to panic from what I saw.
"Ssshhh. It's going to be alright ~~~~. Everything will be alright." Sunggyu Oppa hugged me very tight while he brush his thin and fragile fingers to my hair. 
And with that I fell asleep in Sunggyu Oppa's arms.
 
SUNGGYU'S POV:
 
I noticed that ~~~~~ fell asleep while being in my arms.
I brushed my fingers to her hair as I look at her sleeping face.
~~~~ I know that your suffering a lot when you were young, but I was the one who gave you the love and care that you needed. ~~~~~, always remember that I will always love you and will be always there when you need me. :""c
As if ~~~~~ heard my thoughts, she hugged me tighter.
I looked at Leo's direction, just to see him asleep in the couch with a blanket placed on his tiny body.
I saw the doctor going out as the nurses did the finishing touch to Sehun. 
They left as they finished their work. 
I positioned ~~~~~ on here bed in a comfortable position then kissed her forehead as I went to Sehun's side.
I sat on the chair right next to Sehun's bed.
I touched his hands as looked at his pity figure.
" Sehun I know that you have been trying to ask forgiveness from ~~~~. I know that you and ~~~~ will be in  good terms with her. I just know it. You better care of your sister or else I'll get her away from you." I chuckled as I talked to Sehun's sleeping figure.
I stood up and went near to Leo.
As I was near Leo, Umma and Appa came in with Uncle and Auntie. 
"Omo! Sehunnie and ~~~~~ are already asleep?" Umma said as she sat on the couch.
"Yep, Something happened to Sehun so he is now asleep" I said as I leaned over the wall.
"Sunggyu, thank you." Auntie said as she came near me and hugged me.
"Your welcome Auntie." I said as I hugged her back.
"I wish that ~~~~ is not Sunggyu's cousin." I looked at the person who just spoke as my eyes widen.
"What are you doing here?"
 
----------------
Chapter 26 is here! :D
I made this just this morning and continued it on the bus just an hour ago :"")
I made thsi because I love you readers :"">
I'm so cheesy XDDD
Kekekekeke~
Hope you enjoy this :3
 
Don't forget to comment and subscribe! :D
 
Ciao~
 
-Winter_Breeze