Chapter 65 : Ramen Romance.

Love Star.

Chapter 65 : Ramen Romance.


"We'll have your 2 of your special ramen, Ahjumma." Luhan said as the ahjumma nodded and went to the kitchen.

I looked around and noticed that it was really a comfy place even though there are only little costumers.

I feel that someone was staring at me.

I looked at Luhan and saw him staring at me deeply.

 

 

Your POV:

 

I started to feel uneasy as I started to moving from my place.

I glanced back at Luhan and still!

He was still staring at me like I killed someone.

"What?" I asked as I gained lots of confidence.

"Nothing. . . your just too beautiful." Luhan whispered but also alittle bit loud for me to hear.

I blushed at his statement.

"A-aniya. . . I'm not beautiful. . ." I mumbled as I started to fiddle on the hem of my shirt.

"Yes you are. You just keep on denying it." Luhan said while smirking playfully at me.

I glared at him while he just chuckled.

"Hey. . . . what will you do if fate gave us the chance to be together as lovers?" Luhan asked me while staring deeply into my eyes.

"Well. . . . I'll still accept you if fate gave us the chance to be together. . " I whispered.

"Hmm. . . ." Luhan plopped his hands on the table.

Just in time, our ramen came.

We thanked the ahjumma as she gave us a smile and walked away to entertain the other customers.

The auroma of the ramen made my tummy grumble which made Luhan laugh.

"Your hungry, aren't you?" Luhan asked while holding his waist.

"Psh." I said while glaring at him playfully.

Luhan and I laughed as we started eating.

As I was slurping my noodles, I was somehow abit startled when a pair of chopsticks went near my lips.

"Ahh~" Luhan cooed.

I looked at hum and hesitated at first but finally gave in as I opened my mouth while he puts the thing that was on his chopstick.

I chewed on it and my eyes went really wide as it was really delicious.

"Feed me." Luhan said.

"But. . . arasso." I said as I got a piece of meat and placed it infront of his mouth as he opened it which made me put it inside his mouth.

As I was about to pull my chopsticks back, he it.

My eyes widen as he just grinned at me.

I got a tissue and was about to wipe it but Luhan stopped me.

"Hey, just eat!" He exclaimed.

"Fine." I said while dipping my chopstick on the soup.

I scooped a small amount of the noodles and placed it inside of my mouth.

We both ate in silence.

I could feel that Luhan's feet was toe flirting with mine.

I looked at him but he just ignored me.

I moved my feet alittle bit far from his but he still continued toe flirting.

I kicked his feet but he stopped me.

I looked at him while he looked at me with a toothy grin.

Luhan. . . If I wasn't inlove with you. . . I would have killed you right now I thought while glaring at him.

"I love you~" He cooed as he continued eating.

I froze from my seat as I stared at him with big eyes.

Did he. . . just. . . say. . . I love you. . . to. . . me ? I thought as I looked at him.

My heart started to beat really fast like how it beated when I started loving him.

I felt butterflies in my tummy.

I looked down at my ramen and smiled.

I love you too. . . :">

 

 

NO ONE'S POV :

 

The two were busy eating to notice that there were three idiots watching them from afar.

"Psh, Luhan hyung is such a romantic person." Sehun whispered while slurping on his noodles.

"Your right." IU whispered back.

"Let's think that Luhan hyung and ~~~~ are lovers." Baekhyun said while looking at the two.

The three of them started to imagine until a tall shadow interupted them.

"What are you idiots doing here?"