Chapter 25: "3rd day with Sunggyu Oppa and Leo" + Visitors

Love Star.

YOUR POV:

 

Before the doctor could complete his sentence, I fainted.

 

IU'S POV:

 

I was shock when ~~~~~ fainted.

"M-Ms. Oh!" the doctor rushed to her side as he called the nurses to put ~~~~ on the bed next to Sehun.

I was frozen in my spot until Luhan, Baekhyun, Mr. Kang, a guy with small eyes and a little boy barging in the room.

"W-what just happened?" Mr. Kang asked me as he saw ~~~~~ was being placed on the bed.

"Uhh..... ~~~~~ fainted?" I said not being sure with my answer.

"B-Bwoh?!" Luhan, Baekhyun and the guy with small eyes exclaimed.

"Uh, May I ask if someone is related to Mr. and Ms. Oh?" the doctor asked.

"Me." the guy with small eyes said as he raised his hands.

"Ok. So Mr. Oh is currently having an asthma and a high fever while Ms. Oh, her body is just tired but we are not yet finish checking if there are some problems in her body." the doctor explained as he closed the folder which was on his desk.

 

>>Fast Forward<<

 

SEHUN'S POV:

 

I woke up feeling abit dizzy as my head started to ache really bad.

I noticed that I was wearing this oxygen mask on my face.

What just happened?

"Sehun." I heard Luhan hyung calling me.

I looked at the left and saw him.

"Your at the hospital with ~~~~~." Luhan hyung continued as his gaze was on my right side.

I looked at my right side and saw ~~~~~ lying on the bed with dextros on her hands.

My eyes widen in horror as I looked at Suho hyung who went beside to Luhan hyung.

"Don't worry Sehun. ~~~~~ is fine." Suho hyung said as he brushed his fingers on my hair.

"Yeah, She is in this state because she ran the whole day while making the students gather up in the gym as she scolded your fangirls who did this to you and ran over here just to see if your okay." Baekhyun said as he looked at me with the type of eyes I dont really understand.

Did ~~~~~ do this for me? ; m ; ) What's with Baekhyun hyung's eyes? o.o I don't understand! D:

As if it was on cue, everything went black as I fell asleep.

 

>> THE NEXT DAY<<

 

YOUR POV:

 

I started to wake up as I felt someone staring at me.

As I was finally awake, I saw Leo smiling at me.

"Good Morning Noona!" Leo beamed as he gave me a wet kiss on my cheeks.

"Good Morning to you too Leo." I chuckled as I ruffled his hair.

"Hahahahahahaha, Hyung have you watched 'You're My Pet'?" I heard Sehun talking to someone.

I looked at Sehun's direction and saw him talking with Sunggyu Oppa.

"Yes! It was really daebak." Sunggyu clapped his hands as his eyes started to disappear.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD Oppa! You don't have eyes anymore! XD I pity you :">>>

Leo interrupted my thoughts as he brought a box which was filled with chicken.

"Omo!" I said as I got the box from Leo.

"Noona, lets eat." Leo said as he gave me a cheeky smile.

"Arasso. Sit here." I said as I positioned myself in a indian sitting positon.

I picked Leo up from the chair and place him infront of me while the chicken was on the middle.

It looks like this.

ME    CHICKEN     LEO  

"Noona! Open the box." Leo said while looking at the box.

"Arasso." I said as I opened the box.

I was welcomed by the great smell of Spicy Chicken.

"Leo-ah, can you handle the spicyness of the Chicken?" I asked him as I took a bite from my chicken drumstick.

"Ne!" Leo said as he bit the Chicken making a mess around his lips.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Leo-ah is so messy." I said as I chuckled while wiping his lips.

"Hehehe." Leo gave me a cheeky smile.

"Yah! " Sunggyu Oppa called our attention.

"What?" I asked him as I chewed on my chicken.

"Do you know why your here?" He asked me while raising a brow.

"Nope, I doesn't matter." I said as I looked away and continued eating my chicken.

"Fine then I won't tell you that your pregnant." Sunggyu said as he continued eating with Sehun.

"WHAT?!" I spitted the chicken to Sehun as I looked at them with big eyes.

"Ewww. Hyung! Stop making lies. Look! I got the chicken which just came out from ." Sehun complained as he wiped the chicken off.

"You liar." I said to Sunggyu as I bit my chicken again.

 

>>After how many mins...<<

 

"I'm so full!" I said as I rubbed my tummy while Leo followed.

"Careless, Careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous. Heartless, Mindless. Nobody care about me~" My phone rang as the song indicated someone was calling.

I looked at the caller ID and it was unknown.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said as I answered my phone.

"It's me, Luhan." the caller said.

"Oh, Oppa what made you call?" I said as I saw Leo playing his PSP.

"Nothing. How are you?" He said.

"I'm very fine Oppa. I don't really know why I'm here. How about you?" I chuckled when I saw Leo having a derp face.

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! His face is like Sehun's XD

"I'm fine too. Me and Baekhyun are teasing IU. kekekekeke." He said as he chuckled

"YAH! MY PRECIOUS BACONS!" I heard Baekhyun shouting from the phone.

"Hahahahaha~ Baekhyun is shouting about his precious bacons?" I asked while laughing.

"Hahahahaha. How did you know?" Luhan asked while laughing along with me.

"I heard his voice." I said.

"Hahahahaha. Ooopss, I'll hang up now since Sunsaeng-nim is coming." Luhan said.

"Arasso Oppa. Good Bye and thanks for calling Oppa. I really appreciate it." I said as I smiled.

"Your always Welcome ~~~~~. Bye~" And with that he hunged up.

Luhan Oppa is so sweet. kekekekeke~ If Oppa is going to have a girlfriend, that girl would be very lucky.

I heard the door slide open. I looked at the person (s) who just opened the door.

I was somehow confused since there were 6 boys standing while smiling at Sunggyu.

Who are they? o.o

"You guys came!" Sunggyu stood up then gave each one of them some manly hug.

"Of course, what are friends for?" the guy with a greasy guy smiled at Sunggyu Oppa.

"Oh, I forgot. Guys, these people here are my cousins while that little guy over there is my little brother." Sunggyu said while pointing at us.

"The guy sitting on the first bed is Oh Sehun and the girl sitting on the other bed with my brother is Oh ~~~~~. And my brother is Leo." Sunggyu Oppa continued.

"~~~~~ and Sehun, these is Woohyun, L, Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong and Dongwoo. They are my childhood friends." Sunggyu Oppa added.

"Annyeong, Its a pleasure to meet you." Sehun and I said while I smiled at them.

"Annyeong thrangerth!" Leo said as he showed them his hands.

"You have a lisp Leo-ah?" Sehun looked at Leo with eyes that were filled with hope.

"Ne~" Leo said as he gave Sehun a big smile.

"YETH! I'm not the only one." Sehun did a small victory dance in his bed.

After a moment of silence someone finally speak up.

"OH?! As in the OH SIBLINGS?!" the guy with blue hair exclaimed while looking at Sunggyu.

"Yes, Dongwoo." Sunggyu Oppa said.

"~~~~ is really beautiful...."

 

----------

Chapter 25 is here! :D

Kekekekeke :)) Another cliffhanger XDD

Hope you enjoy this chapter :D

 

Ciao~

 

-Winter_Breeze