Chapter 32: "The return of my Best Friend, Lee Chanhee aka. Chunji" PART 3

Love Star.

[A/N: The ‘Mr. Lee’ on the previous chapter, it is L.Joe and IU’s dad. :D]

 

IU’S POV:

 

I saw ~~~~ hide at the back of Sehun as she saw L.Joe and a guy with red-ish hair.

When I heard his name, it sounded really familiar until it hit me.

LEE CHANHEE?! CHUNJI, THE PERSON WHO MADE L.JOEY CRY?! >:U I CAN’T WAIT TO PUT MY HANDS ON HIM >8U THIS IS SSSSSSPPPPPPPAAAAAAARRRRRRTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAA!!!! >8UUUU

I notice ~~~~ burying her face on Sehun’s back as Sehun’s eyes never left Chunji.

As Dad was about to introduce us to them, L.Joe said the something that made the situation for ~~~~ really hard.

I could see that Sehun’s face plastered a worried expression.

I went near ~~~~ and hugged her.

“Don’t worry ~~~~, We’re always here for you.” I said as I patted her back.

I felt her hug me tighter as I noticed the crowd having a worried face seeing ~~~~ on this state.

Dad went near us as he looked at ~~~~ with a worried expression.

My Family and ~~~~’s Family are good friends but I never noticed Sehun before.

Sehun and ~~~~~ were also like his children.

“~~~~~-ah, what’s wrong?” Dad asked her as he gave a fatherly aura.

“I-I can’t see him right now, Uncle. . . . It just makes all my problems that is being carried inside my heart double its weight. I don’t want to double the suffer I’m experiencing right now.” ~~~~~ said as tears flowed on her face.

I noticed the crowd gasp as Sehun punched Chunji right across the face.

Sehun was about to give Chunji another punch but was stopped by Luhan and Baekhyun pulling him back.

“YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SH*T! WHY DID YOU HURT ~~~~~?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT WHEN YOU LEFT, SHE CRIED ALL DAY AND DIDN’T EVEN LAUGH NOR SMILE! SHE EVEN WAS BROUGHT TO THE HOSPITAL WITH L.JOE WHEN THEY WERE HAVING THEIR P.E CLASS!” Sehun shouted as he fumed in anger.

“Sehun, calm down.” Luhan said as he looked at Sehun with a worried expression.

Chunji looked at Sehun with eyes bulging out.

Anger started to build inside my body as I remembered the things happened to L.Joe before.

Dad and Mr. Kang was really surprised on what is happening.

Well, Dad was a substitution of Uncle Lee since he had a fever.

I walked towards L.Joe and pulled him by the arms while bringing him to the backstage

I could see that all of the students were surprised by my sudden actions.

As we were already at the backstage, I could see that tears were forming on his eyes.

“DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS DOUBLED THE PAIN INSIDE ~~~~~’s HEART, L.JOE?! DO YOU?!” I yelled as I could feel my heart was going to explode.

L.Joe stayed silent in his place.

As I couldn’t hold it anymore, I slapped his face really hard which made a loud sound with a ‘thump’ as L.Joe fell on the floor.

Tears flowed on my face as I looked at L.Joe.

“DO YOU KNOW THAT I ALSO CARE FOR ~~~~~ L.JOE?! I KNEW HER BEFORE YOU! I LIED TO HER THAT SHE WAS OLDER FOR 1 DAY BUT HELL NO! SHE IS OLDER THAN YOU FOR ONE FREAKING YEAR! YOU EVEN KNOW I HATE LYING!” I shouted at L.Joe as I felt a big impact towards my heart.

L.Joe was still silent while sobbing which made my anger 10 times worst.

I was about to tackle him down as Mr. Kang came running towards me and pulled me away from him.

Ms. Kim pulled L.Joe up she brought him to the stage.

“What has gotten in to you IU?” Mr. Kang asked me with a worried expression.

I just shook my head at Mr. Kang.

I heard him sighing as he pulled me back to the stage with ~~~~~, Sehun, Luhan and Baekhyun.

I saw that the student’s were gone.

“What is the problem?” Dad asked us as he rubbed his temple.

“~~~~~ can you explain it.” Dad asked ~~~~~ who was sniffing.

“It’s because of Chunji. He left me and L.Joe when we were 10 years old because he was going to America which made our hearts shatter in thousands of pieces, which also made my suffering double because of Sehun who got all the attention when we were young.” ~~~~~ stopped as she wiped the tear that just fell.

“So, remember the time when me and L.Joe were brought to the hospital which made IU and Sehun watch us Uncle?” She continued while looking at Dad.

“Yes.” Dad said.

“So, me and L.Joe did our best not to be sad which took us a long time of period.” ~~~~~ continued.

“Guys, past is past. We should leave our past behind and focus on the reality or may I say present time.” Dad said as he rubbed his temple.

“It’s not Chunji’s fault to leave Korea but it was the company of his parents.” Dad continued while looking at us.

Dad sighed as he looked at the floor.

“Mr. Kang, please bring the Star student’s to their classrooms and Ms. Kim please bring them to their classroom.” Dad said as he walked away.

We went out of the room as Baekhyun patted my back as I sniffed.

Luhan was comforting ~~~~~ while Sehun was walking behind us.

I could see that Baekhyun and Luhan were really worried.

I could also sense that this two will be rivals in capturing ~~~~~’s heart.

Luhan and Baekhyun, both of you take care of ~~~~. Don’t make her cry like Chunji. Love her to the fullest. Make her laugh and smile. Always tell her that she is beautiful, no matter what. I’ll be your cupid but don’t make your rivalry affect your friendship.

I sighed as I wiped the last tear that fell.

I noticed a guy standing on the tree near to our building while looking at our direction.

Whose he? I could sense he is up to somethin. = =

 

------------

Chapter 32 here :O

But it is a short update since its already 12 pm in here.

There will still be another part of this chapter which will be PART 3.2 :3

So, this will be the last update for today.

Umm.....Good Night to me //facepalm

 

Enjoy~!

 

Ciao~

 

-Winter_Breeze