Chapter 60 : A unexpected call ?

Love Star.

Chapter 60 : A unexpected call ?


 

I looked below the table and saw Baekhyun and Sehun are feet flirting with IU.

"YAH! Stop feet flirting with IU!" I exclaimed as I slammed my hand on the table.

All of the people in the canteen looked at our direction as I apologized.

 

-YOUR POV-

 

"Yah, you dont have to announce it to the whole world." IU scolded me as I glared at the two idiots infront of me.

"But, they're feet flirting with you. ." I wailed.

"W-" I cut IU off.

"Wae? Wae? You like it when they feet flirt with you?" I asked with a angry voice.

"Ani-" I cut IU off again as I stood up.

"Arasso. You can continue feet flirting with them." I said as I started to walk away.

I got out of the canteen and walked towards the building where the dance studio is located.

As I was almost near the building, someone covered my mouth with something that made all of the surrounding black.

Before I knew it, I fainted.

 

>>FAST FORWARD<<

 

"Yah! What did you do to her?! I can't believe that our maknae can do this."

"Stop shouting Hyung. Your going to wake her up with your ugly voice."

"Saengie, why did you do this?"

"Because I love her hyung."

"Who wants CHICKEN!"

I heard voices around me which made me wake up.

I saw a guy holding a chicken, a guy with big eyes, a guy who looks like a dinosaur, a guy that is like a diva and a guy that looks like Taemin. . . .TAEMIN?!

"WHERE THE HECK AM I?! YOU! DO YOU WANNA DIE?!" I shouted as I noticed that I wasn't tied or anything.

I stood up from my place, ready to attack anyone from them who are planning to attack me.

"Chill gurl." The guy who looks like a diva and sounds like a diva said.

Suddenly, Taemin hugged me.

"I miss you." He whispered.

I pushed him hard to make him fall.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted as I gave them a glare.

"You people disgust me." I said a I walked towards the door and kicked it as it fell on the floor.

I got out and saw that I was still at school.

I walked back towards the building.

I went inside the building and went towards the dance room.

"Hyung! Have you seen ~~~?!" I heard Sehun's voice from afar.

I just rolled my eyes as I was already infront of the door.

I pushed it open and saw their priceless reaction.

"Wae? Inlove with my face already?" I asked them as I went towards my bag and sat down on the sofa.

They were still staring at me like a criminal.

"YAAHHH!" I screamed as they flinched which made them go back to the reality.

"~~~~~!" Sehun shouted as he ran to me with arms open.

Before I could stop him, he hugged me really tight.

"Do you know that I was worried?!" Sehun asked.

"Aniya." I said.

"Where have you been ~~~~-ah?" Baekhyun asked me.

"Wel-" I was cut off-ed by my ringing phone.

I answered the call without knowing the caller ID.

"Yeoboseyo?" I said while tapping my foot.

"Annyeong ~~~~-ah!" the person said.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Minhyuk!" He exclaimed like a child.

"Kekekekeke~ How can I help you Minhyuk-sshi?" I asked as I stood up and went outside.

"Nothing, Just wanna hear your voice." He said as I chuckled.

"Well, I got to go now Minhyuk-sshi. It's time for me to practice Ballroom dancing with Luhan Oppa." I said as I heard him sigh.

"Arasso. Hwaiting!" And with that he hanged up.

I went back inside and saw a unreadable expression plastered on Luhan's face.

I just shrugged it off and placed my wallet and phone back in my bag.

"Okay, let's start practicing now Luhan Oppa!" I said as I turned to him.

"Arasso." He said in a flat tone and played the song.

We both waited for the song to play while being ready with our position.

Then BAAM! the music started playing.

We danced gracefully but I could feel that Luhan Oppa's body is stiff.

I stopped as Luhan looked at me.

"Yah! Why are you so stiff? I asked him.

"Nothing. ." He said as he walked out of the room.

"What did you do?!" Sehun dramatically shook me while asking that question.

"I just asked him something." I said.

"Ohmaygash! Haven't you noticed something?!" IU dramatically asked me along with Sehun.

"Ani." I said with a confused face.

"Ohmaygash! Your so naive!" Baekhyun dramatically exclaimed.

"Are the three of you okay?" I asked.

"YES!" They all said at the same time.

"Okay. ." I said while looking at them weirdly.

They gave me this weird smile which I dont know while walking back to their places.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing again.

I went to my bag and got my phone out as I saw Sunggyu Oppa calling.

"Yeo-" I was cut off-ed by Sunggyu Oppa's shaky voice.

"~-~~~~! Palli, Come to the hospital. Leo is admitted!" He said in a scared voice.

"Bwoh?! What's the name of the hospital?!" I asked.

"Seoul Hospital." He said ang hunged up.

"Oppa! Palli, Leo is being admitted." I said as I turned to Sehun.

"BWOH?!" He exclaimed as I slunged my bag to my shoulder.

"Palli!" I said as I ran towards the door.

"Ara!" Sehun said as he slunged his bag over his shoulders and grabbed my hand and started running towards the gates.

We left the two dumbfounded.

We hailed a taxi and told him to go to Seoul Hospital.

I was sweating due to nervousness.

I don’t know what happened to Leo.

Yesterday, Oppa told me that there were no signs of Leo.

It made him curious and stuff which made him tell me.

I hope Leo is okay.

He is too young to die

I really didn't expect to have a unexpected call.


Chapter 60 here! :D

/party-party/

Kekekekeke, Omo! Taemin just showed up :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Leo got admitted to the hospital D:

 

Well, how is it you? :3

Just comment any of your suggestion below.

Don't forget to subscribe to those who haven't and don't forget to comment :)

 

I want to thank sensationoflove for subscribing :)

I also want to thank my lovely commenter's/readers tamarind, loveiu, MaryLolaQueen, Byungieee, A_MooNStar unnie who is older than me for 1 week and Jiyooonie98 unnie for putting their lovely comments below which makes my day better :">

 

Enjoy! :)

SARANGHAEYO~!

-Winter_Breeze


Comments :

@Jiyooonie98 : Ne Unnie :) Kamsahamnida! :)

@A_MooNStar : Kekekekeke~ Thanks for the message this morning :) Cheonmanhaeyo :)) Kekekeke Nado Saranghae :DDD Omo! We're at the same age but your just older than me for 1 week? I thought Yuri XDD Yep, I'm from the Philippines but right now I'm in Saudi Arabia. :) I'm updating really fast because I love your comments along with the others >w< XD

@tamarind : Mianhe means sorry :)) Kekekeke

@loveiu : I don't really know since I'm particularly not in the Philippines right now because I'm here in Saudi Arabia :)) 7th Grade :) It's okay, you can ask any questions from me XDD I give air? ㅋㅋㅋ :)) XD Feet flirting XD ㅋㅋㅋ. The air is filled with L O V E ~ :))

@Byungieee : Omo! *hugs you* Your my new reader ; w ; ) ~ Author-nim will do her best in updating ; w ; ) Your comment really touched my heart ; w ; ) ㅋㅋㅋ.

 

SARANGHAEYO~ :)

/makes a big heart with my hands/